What's new

Alan's been kidnapped! (was John McMaster's partial story!)

Telepathetic

Gold Meritorious Patron
This is one of the most interesting Threads I've read here. Thank you for posting it here Alan.

I met a Ex Mission holder from Florida who told me some very interesting stories of how they did her in also. Do you know Danielle Harold( not sure of the spelling)?

TP

Good twin

Floater
This is one of the most interesting Threads I've read here. Thank you for posting it here Alan.

I met a Ex Mission holder from Florida who told me some very interesting stories of how they did her in also. Do you know Danielle Harold( not sure of the spelling)?

TP

Harrell. Alan knew both Bruce and Danielle.

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
Harrell. Alan knew both Bruce and Danielle.

Bruce and Daniele were both powerhouses - and very much contributed to great results and helped build the Mission network.

My being kidnapped and held on board the ship and being labeled the "who" of Scientology by someone that was obviously stuck way back in the past running god knows what - who also was drugged to the hilt - this was the time of the locking kids in the chain locker - making someone push a peanut with his nose on deck - Hubbard was in bad shape.

Most of you have a good idea of what you do to yourself when you are hit for an evil reason or worse because you become a threat.

It is very introspecting.

The worst thing I did in those days was abandon what I knew works!

I wasn't until I re-took ownership for my owb goals, own dreams, own skills and abilities, etc., did I start to get back myself.:happydance:

Alan

Div6

Crusader
Bruce and Daniele were both powerhouses - and very much contributed to great results and helped build the Mission network.

My being kidnapped and held on board the ship and being labeled the "who" of Scientology by someone that was obviously stuck way back in the past running god knows what - who also was drugged to the hilt - this was the time of the locking kids in the chain locker - making someone push a peanut with his nose on deck - Hubbard was in bad shape.

Most of you have a good idea of what you do to yourself when you are hit for an evil reason or worse because you become a threat.

It is very introspecting.

The worst thing I did in those days was abandon what I knew works!

I wasn't until I re-took ownership for my owb goals, own dreams, own skills and abilities, etc., did I start to get back myself.:happydance:

Alan

This is an interesting concept. It is as if the "CoS" is a collection of people who have failed, that seek to re-invent themselves through "Hubbard Tek".

Nothing wrong with failing, or re-inventing your self, but the current MO seems to be to steal your dreams, and replace them with DM's interpretation of Hubbard's. And if someone should actually begin to "recover self and go free" they viciously cut the legs out from under them and pile on the degrade.

This is one seriously confused cult.

This is an interesting concept. It is as if the "CoS" is a collection of people who have failed, that seek to re-invent themselves through "Hubbard Tek".

Nothing wrong with failing, or re-inventing your self, but the current MO seems to be to steal your dreams, and replace them with DM's interpretation of Hubbard's. And if someone should actually begin to "recover self and go free" they viciously cut the legs out from under them and pile on the degrade.

This is one seriously confused cult.

What difference does it make what the current MO is? Hubbard's Tech was designed to lead to slavery no matter what the Modus Operandi is or was, that is all it was ever intend to do. It was designed to make you a slave in Hubbard's totalitarian mind control cult.

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
What difference does it make what the current MO is? Hubbard's Tech was designed to lead to slavery no matter what the Modus Operandi is or was, that is all it was ever intend to do. It was designed to make you a slave in Hubbard's totalitarian mind control cult.

Yar! Well there were several dozens of people who really worked to find ways out - and they made many great discoveries!:happydance:

Throw out the baby and the bathwater?

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
Harumph. Let it go man. Alan isn't a perfect being, nor was Hubbard, nor am I and nor are you. Just let it drop and move on - at the very least you'll feel better.

Nick

theta never really gives up....

:coolwink:

nw2394

Silver Meritorious Patron
It seems that it is one's desire to survive that brings about an artificial "me."

Dianetics and Scientology are based on the principle of SURVIVAL.

By stressing SURVIVAL, as in the present Church of Scientology, one is stressing the creation of an artificial "me."

Seems like that is a mechanism for sure.

Speaking entirely personally, I couldn't have stomached Kn (had it existed) at the time I found Scn. I needed the negative gain to uncover some of the stuff I had covered up - plus the positive gain aspects of Kn would have completely turned me off.

These days I am much more open to - er - how do you say it - purpose driven auditing (and study - and - er - I guess - fuck it - life).

DMSMH itself (I think it was - or maybe something I came across early in Scn anyway) nearly drove me away with its bit about young kids assuming a basic purpose. That seemed like a huge wrong indication to me. Any other subject that pushed anything vaguely similar would have got the cold shoulder.

It seems that I have been operating on the basis that purpose = games = eventually lose = no purposes are good. This is far far older than Scn. I don't have it - er - fully spotted yet - but I am much more open to considering that games are not necessarily all bad these days.

Nick

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Nick,
I see that you're in the UK but everytime I see your avatar I start thinking of the old Sydney Org, are you ex-staff or Public from Sydney?
Cheers, Panda

nw2394

Nick,
I see that you're in the UK but everytime I see your avatar I start thinking of the old Sydney Org, are you ex-staff or Public from Sydney?
Cheers, Panda

Nope, never been to Oz this L/T - indeed can't recall ever being there. Nearest was Malaysia and Thailand this L/T - and China quite a lot of years ago.

You must have me equated with someone else - that or I have many out of comm incarnations that I don't know about.

Nick

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Nope, never been to Oz this L/T - <....snip>
Nick
Fair enough. I just realised that it's probably because the background scene in the photo (pot plants etc) remind me of the 2nd floor (Reg Area) of the old Sydney Org (except, of course, for the lack of hundreds of smiling Public willingly handing over their hard-earned cash)!!!
Thanks, mate. :)

nw2394

Fair enough. I just realised that it's probably because the scene in the photo (pot plants etc) remind me of the 2nd floor (Reg Area) of the old Sydney Org, except of course the lack of hundreds of smiling Public willingly handing over their hard-earned cash!
Thanks, mate.

The pot plants were in an office, since redeveloped, in Crawley next to the train station - but it was the 2nd floor :)

(Crawley, for those that don't know, is not that far from St Hill and close to Gatport Airwick - I mean Gatwick Airport)

Nick

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
The pot plants were in an office, since redeveloped, in Crawley next to the train station - but it was the 2nd floor :)

(Crawley, for those that don't know, is not that far from St Hill and close to Gatport Airwick - I mean Gatwick Airport)

Nick

Pot plants?

RogerB

Crusader
For Those Not Literate in True English or Who Mis-use it . . .

A "pot plant" is a plant that grows in a pot . . . that it is it a potted plant.

It does not refer to the colloquial name of a specie or variety of plant.

You Americans must humour (note the "U") us . . . we invented the language!! . . . . get it right you later-comers.

R

RogerB

Crusader
Ah, GT, You are Clever Enough to Know!

Okay. So if you grow pot in a container, what do you call it? :confused2:

Why . . . . it's a potted pot plant!

But you knew that! I know you are clever eneough to know that . . . you just want to keep this valuable thread alive:yes:

R