What's new

Another OT VIII has left the building!

golden opportunity for call to action

hi,

this is a great opportunity to create chinks in the armor of "scientology is perfect."

you can send out copies of this scathing kr to scientologists you know. (you can do so without a return address.)

we know just bitching about scientology does nothing to scientologists; even mentioning uplines' abuses gets glossed over.

send it to ias regges you know, org regges, fsms, friends. send it to their home addresses so they will open it up themselves.

who knows, it might get read.

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
chain locker therapy

I read the Mary Jo report, complete with more Scilon speak than I care to even understand, in spite of my 7 year involvement with the Cof$.

Mary Jo fails to understand the most senior of senior policies, which are the law of ChiChink and the policy of Habeus Maybeus. The law of ChiChink is something she should probably do a clay demo of, being that it is so difficult to understand, but I will give you all a hint ... it is pronounced SheeSHINK! which is the sound that a .45 Colt slidelock makes when chambering the first round of a magazine. Then there is the policy of Habeus Maybeus, as in maybe its this, maybe its that, maybe it it whatever the boss says it is, refer to the law of ChiChink if you are confused.

Anyways, when DM is overthrown, perhaps she and others can return to the good old days of a kindler, gentler Cof$, as run by LRH, who would have had her tossed in the chain locker for insubordination.

Pete

Did you not benefit from the knowledge other people who are out had about what happened to them, or what outpoints they observed? These boards are filled with stories like that, like Mary Jo's. Hearing others speak out can open the door for those still in, especially the ones starting to look on the internet.

It doesn't mean that people who may listen to someone like Mary Jo can't think for themselves. People who are coming out of any cult need compassion and understanding, as does anyone who went through any kind of abuse, which many in Scientology have.

I fully understand that Scientologist are mentally abused victims and due to the emotionally fragile state the cult has left them in need to be coddled like little children, but that does not change the fact that thinking for one's self is pretty much against everything Scientology stands for, and it certainly doesn't mean we need to lie about it. The sooner they face reality, the sooner they can begin to heal. And if they are not interested in healing but need to get away from Hubbard's cult, there are plenty of con men in the freezone like Marty who are willing to lie to them for a much smaller fee than the cult drains them for. They can always find one of the censored blogs to read if reality too much for them to handle.

Out-Ethics

Patron Meritorious
Hi. This is my first post in here. First, I want to thank this site and other similiar sites for showing me what is really going on with the Church. There are so many outpoints regarding Co$ Int Management, DM and even LRH himself that one would have to be completely oblivious to not ask questions like "What is going on?" or "Why is that?". I may not agree with all posts written but there is just too much truth to ignore. So thank you everybody for the many posts written as I have learned much over the last several months.

I don't know Mary Jo but I read her KR report and this is huge. I believe that this will help other OTs to speak out against the Church. The biggest reason that I can see why OTs haven't spoken out yet is the incredible amount of sec-checking that OTs are subjected to. Ya know the more you go up the bridge the more O/Ws one must have. :) Although I could be wrong about this many probably live in fear of saying anything because the Church could reveal their O/Ws publicly. And I have no doubt this could happen. If enough OTs especially OT VIIs and VIIIs speak out and leave the Church, DM and his minions would crumble. After all this is the EP that is promised "getting up the bridge" and it becomes a major major flap when VIIs & VIIIs leave the Church. I can imagine DM going beserk on this and some poor SO staff is on the receiving end of DM's fists. Good for Mary Jo speaking out and I hope to see others do the same soon because the Church has no answer for the power of the internet.

Div6

Crusader
Hi. This is my first post in here. First, I want to thank this site and other similiar sites for showing me what is really going on with the Church. There are so many outpoints regarding Co$ Int Management, DM and even LRH himself that one would have to be completely oblivious to not ask questions like "What is going on?" or "Why is that?". I may not agree with all posts written but there is just too much truth to ignore. So thank you everybody for the many posts written as I have learned much over the last several months.

I don't know Mary Jo but I read her KR report and this is huge. I believe that this will help other OTs to speak out against the Church. The biggest reason that I can see why OTs haven't spoken out yet is the incredible amount of sec-checking that OTs are subjected to. Ya know the more you go up the bridge the more O/Ws one must have. :) Although I could be wrong about this many probably live in fear of saying anything because the Church could reveal their O/Ws publicly. And I have no doubt this could happen. If enough OTs especially OT VIIs and VIIIs speak out and leave the Church, DM and his minions would crumble. After all this is the EP that is promised "getting up the bridge" and it becomes a major major flap when VIIs & VIIIs leave the Church. I can imagine DM going beserk on this and some poor SO staff is on the receiving end of DM's fists. Good for Mary Jo speaking out and I hope to see others do the same soon because the Church has no answer for the power of the internet.

Welcome Out-Ethics. Yes, breaking the conspiracy of silence and fear is the key to de-powering this monster. Welcome to ESMB.

Terril park

Sponsor
This is good. I emailed it to a friend who is still in. Will she read it or disconnect from me?

I'm inclined to think it as now the best instrument to educate those inside.

Its an on policy excellently written KR. Not Entheta. And from the OT
ambassador to a whole continent! Also those reading will know the outpoints are as stated and have the refs to back them up.

When Canteen ladies are double hatted as IAS reges, one knows " We're
no longer in Kansas, Toto!"

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
It's not the OTVIIs and VIIs who have done the most to expose the Cult of Scientology over the past 10 years. It's not the OTVIIs or VIIIs who have been 'doing' the most over the past *2* years. It wasn't them who were vocally opposing Scientology when it was really *dangerous* to do so.

What is it exactly that these 'opinion leaders' are doing???
Oh; that's right, clammering on to the bathtub to save the baaaaaby....

Sorry, I know many OTs of various 'degrees' who have done yeoman's duty and risked everything to speak out, but, it wasn't because they were OT. It was because they actually *had* ethics and courage. And honesty.

Unlike some I can think of...

Zinj

You are absolutely right Zinj.

But, when you think about it, to get to OTVII and OTVIII takes a lot of time, dedication, money and suspension of disbelief. Only the most dedicated and ‘on-source’ members get to these levels. Thus, it follows that they are the ones who would be the last to even question the ‘leaders’ of their ‘church’. To these people, nothing is more important than the subject that they have dedicated their lives to.

So the fact that they are leaving and speaking out publically is a very big deal indeed.

I remember well the shock I felt a few years ago, when I learned than an OTVII, Virginia McClaughry, had left the CoS and had been declared. I was stunned. Surely any OTVII was the epitome of ethical, on-source Scientologists? How could someone make it to that level and not be virtually perfect?

Yes, I know that sounds pretty stupid now, but that’s how I felt. I believed in the Tech.

I am certain that the many people who know these two latest defectors will be shocked as well. Some with be cowed into ignoring them, but enough will want to find out the truth and start asking questions.

So, you can criticise these people all you want for not waking up sooner, but the fact that they have done so at all, and are speaking out is a major blow to Miscavige and his totalitarian regime. No organisation can afford to lose it’s best customers, especially when the supply of new public has dried up.

They might still call themselves Scientologists, but the important point is that they have looked at the actual situation and refused to continue swallowing the lies of Miscavige. Many members refuse to even look at an alternative viewpoint. Any once they start looking, who knows where they will end up?

Axiom142

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
So, you can criticise these people all you want

Axiom142

Ax, I'm not criticizing them at all. I'm glad for every Scientologist that achieves whatever advance in freedom from the Cult, even if it's not far enough to realize it's freedom or a Cult :)

And, I don't think they care what I think anyway :) Which is fine.

Most of the people getting out right now are honest people and, even when they're wrong, they're expressing honest opinions, even if they think they're 'certainties'.

But, I'm not in the business of 'respecting' Scientology's 'Opinion Leaders' nor do I think they deserve any particular respect. At least not any more than any normal 'humanoid' who happened to fall into a trap.

And, somebody who *lies* and lies not because he's ignorant, but, because he *chooses* to lie, for whatever reason, is still just a liar and deserves to be called a liar, even if it's a very *conveeenient* lie.

Zinj

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron

Welcome to ESMB and welcome to the truth!

If Scientology really had nothing to hide they'd have their own forum for those in doubt to look at. Then again if Scientology had nothing to hide there wouldn't be very many in doubt in the first place. And those that were in doubt would be able to be handled with good honest communication.

Lord Helmet

hi,

this is a great opportunity to create chinks in the armor of "scientology is perfect."

you can send out copies of this scathing kr to scientologists you know. (you can do so without a return address.)

we know just bitching about scientology does nothing to scientologists; even mentioning uplines' abuses gets glossed over.

send it to ias regges you know, org regges, fsms, friends. send it to their home addresses so they will open it up themselves.

who knows, it might get read.

don't forget to drop it in a mailbox a bit away from your local one, then you are all set. Whhhhaaaaaatttt??? Who could have sent this? I don't know anyone in Van Nuys or whatever.:confused2: