What's new

Are you on this list?

uncle sam

Silver Meritorious Patron
Fret- no longer....

I protesteth!!! Friends and associates are on this list and I am not; including names who were on the same golden...shitrod I was. It was a Galactic Patrol groupie declare. Damn! I just don't get any respect.

I-hereby-put you on my list, Now be happy - you finally made it! And here's some "respect". Too bad Aretha Franklin is not here-to sing to you--but if she was - she would.

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
Well they havent spelled La La right, but yes I am honoured on that list.

Anyone got a new one?

Fun though it is to google your own name there must be many newer names too, and once googled you can face book them etc.:hifive:

Here's to an expanded list, soon

LA LA SP

pollywannacracker

Patron Meritorious
This list is how old???

Several public that I knew that had been declared are not on this list, so that makes it older than 5 years.

Seems a bit humerous that when the list is updated, it will encompass a much higher percentage of Scn's than it does now. Especially when you consider that there are MUCH FEWER than the 8 million Scn's that are used for the false church stats. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

xenusdad

Patron with Honors
This List

Its from July 1992 Polly and anyway I'm on it! It's made my day!!! Funny how my wife who blew with me ddin't make the list haha, probably an admin error!
It feels so good to see my name up there! :happydance:
I'm an SP I'm an SP I'm an SP
lol:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Its from July 1992 Polly and anyway I'm on it! It's made my day!!! Funny how my wife who blew with me ddin't make the list haha, probably an admin error!
It feels so good to see my name up there! :happydance:
I'm an SP I'm an SP I'm an SP
lol:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

You think you're so cool.

I'm an SP, too, ya know.

Just because I'm not on that list doesn't mean I'm not an SP!!!

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
I protesteth!!! Friends and associates are on this list and I am not; including names who were on the same golden...shitrod I was. It was a Galactic Patrol groupie declare. Damn! I just don't get any respect.

Well you are on my list of SP's! :)

Along with all the Tony Award Winners!

Lyrics to Electricity - song on Billy Elliott Movie

I can't really explain it,
I haven't got the words
It's a feeling that you can't control
I suppose it's like forgetting, losing who you are
And at the same time something makes you whole
It's like that there's a music playing in your ear
And I'm listening, and I'm listening and then I disappear

And then I feel a change
Like a fire deep inside
Something bursting me wide open impossible to hide
And suddenly I'm flying, flying like a bird
Like electricity, electricity
Sparks inside of me
And I'm free I'm free

It's a bit like being angry,
it's a bit like being scared
Confused and all mixed up and mad as hell
It's like when you've been crying
And you're empty and you're full
I don't know what it is, it's hard to tell

It's like that there's a music playing in your ear
But the music is impossible, impossible to hear
But then I feel it move me
Like a burning deep inside
Something bursting me wide open impossible to hide
And suddenly I'm flying, flying like a bird

Like electricity, electricity
Sparks inside of me

And I'm free I'm free
Electricity, sparks inside of me
And I'm free, I'm free
I'm free. Free I'm free

InExile

Patron
I am on the list, is a badge of honour.... I have beenn aware of it for sometime. I am ESK and was placed there by my family or by their insistence !

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
Hey Ghost,
Don't forget about your great message on that wreath - I was a co-victim of the same group com-ev as you, and was in the hot seat when your "flowers" arrived. Your message really perplexed them:

"So long, and thanks for all the fish"

I fell on the floor laughing, but they didn't have a clue what it meant.

My comm ev got dropped as "just too hard" because I insisted on tape recording the proceedings. They couldn't think with that as nowhere did it say I could, and it started a huge discussion - so rather than waste a lot of time, I just packed up my stuff and walked out...

Regards, Allen

I was thinking along these lines, and was disappointed that the Church of the Second Coming of the Great Prophet Zarquon wasn't on the list :(

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
SP LIST: THE WORLD!

Everyone that is not 100% IN!

THE entire PLANET is on the LIST! only .000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000001% of the world's population are Scientologist's 100% in. :omg: Do the math - that is 212 people actually and undeniably IN! Families heavily invested in being RIGHT about the CULT and the WRONGNESS OF IT ALL!!!

And they will be OUT soon, tick tock tick tock!! Karen - thank you for the effective BLOW! 2012 - the year the cult went down!! Hip Hip Hooray!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

exsomessenger

Patron Meritorious
I'm on that list. When I first saw the list I must admit that it hit me very hard. If the purpose was to create an effect it worked on me, at the time.