What's new

Board rules rewritten

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
A few people have changed their names on the board. You just need to PM me when you want it done. Usually an announcement is made so that people know who they are talking to. On some occasions no announcement is made as the name change is done to protect the security of the poster.

As far as sockpuppets go, there is a difference between having to change identities because of security issues, and using a second account (or more) to stir up trouble.

If anyone NEEDS to take out a second account and tells me why, I allow it. It's the sneaky troublemaking instances that are against the rules.

Pixie

Crusader
A few people have changed their names on the board. You just need to PM me when you want it done. Usually an announcement is made so that people know who they are talking to. On some occasions no announcement is made as the name change is done to protect the security of the poster.

As far as sockpuppets go, there is a difference between having to change identities because of security issues, and using a second account (or more) to stir up trouble.

If anyone NEEDS to take out a second account and tells me why, I allow it. It's the sneaky troublemaking instances that are against the rules.

Does this mean that when I complete my Math degree I can then change my name to Math Genius? :D

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
Does this mean that when I complete my Math degree I can then change my name to Math Genius? :D

Pixie, the name is reserved especially for you already. I hold no clout around these here parts but I have bribed Emma with large bunches of flowers especially for you on this matter. :)

Pixie

Crusader
Pixie, the name is reserved especially for you already. I hold no clout around these here parts but I have bribed Emma with large bunches of flowers especially for you on this matter. :)

Oh Sallydannce, how I appreciate your blackmailing Emma with lots of flowers... I'm not sure who originaly came up with the idea of 'Countess Pixie', but this is what I prefer, I think that this describes what I am about to come so very accurately indeed. .. nine hundred and ninety nine billion.. nine hudred and seventy six million.. three hundred and twenty five..

P.S. Sorry Sallydannce but while I was counting.. :whistling: I somehow managed to click 'send PM' instead of quote so I think this may have gone into your messages by mistake.. sorry.. see what counting does to my brain?? :dizzy:

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
:hysterical: :hysterical:

Yeah it did end up as a PM. I am in hysterics. That number counting is affecting your mouse control skills. :dieslaughing: :dieslaughing:

Oh Sallydannce, how I appreciate your blackmailing Emma with lots of flowers... I'm not sure who originaly came up with the idea of 'Countess Pixie', but this is what I prefer, I think that this describes what I am about to come so very accurately indeed. .. nine hundred and ninety nine billion.. nine hudred and seventy six million.. three hundred and twenty five..

P.S. Sorry Sallydannce but while I was counting.. :whistling: I somehow managed to click 'send PM' instead of quote so I think this may have gone into your messages by mistake.. sorry.. see what counting does to my brain?? :dizzy:

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Pixie, every time I see the fairy thing I bought when we had tea at the Queen Mary Tea Shop (girl stuff thread) - which is this really pretty fairy with some glitter that you can hang up like an ornament though they did have ones you could just place on a table or desk- I think of you, particularly when I log onto ESMB and see your avatar.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

Ooh, I like hot little maths geeks. Here's my write-up on how to solve a Rubik's Tartan Cube to show I'm somewhat qualified.

http://www.fzglobal.org/tartan.htm

cube_tartan.jpg

Paul

Pixie

Crusader
Ooh, I like hot little maths geeks. Here's my write-up on how to solve a Rubik's Tartan Cube to show I'm somewhat qualified.

http://www.fzglobal.org/tartan.htm

cube_tartan.jpg

Paul

Why thank you for that Paul, however, I have no intention to 'replace' my teacher at present, I have much to learn before I start delving into 'cubes', however I shall bare this thread in mind when I get to a much 'higher' level.

I have no doubt that you are satisfactorliy qualified, but Vinaire got there first and he is prooving to be an extremely formidable force in the math stakes. And by the time Vinaire is finished with me, I shall be the hottest Math Chick on campus.. .. :D :whistling:

Pixie

Crusader
Pixie, every time I see the fairy thing I bought when we had tea at the Queen Mary Tea Shop (girl stuff thread) - which is this really pretty fairy with some glitter that you can hang up like an ornament though they did have ones you could just place on a table or desk- I think of you, particularly when I log onto ESMB and see your avatar.

:hysterical: Fluffy I don't know but you just crack me up with all that 'tea' stuff, it sounds so very very English and you're American right? Why thank you Fluffy, however this Avatar was chosen by the Dull Old Fart as you can only but imagine. The one he said he wanted to 'fuck'. :yes: Yes, the very one.

Actually this is my Summer attire I am sporting at present, there is no need for woolly scarves in forty plus degrees heat so I'm finding a more looser fitting cotton silk mix fabric much cooler. :whistling:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Why thank you for that Paul, however, I have no intention to 'replace' my teacher at present, I have much to learn before I start delving into 'cubes', however I shall bare this thread in mind when I get to a much 'higher' level.

I wasn't suggesting teaching you maths. :)

Paul

Pixie

Crusader
I wasn't suggesting teaching you maths. :)

Paul

Ah! Well just incase you were.. :whistling: But I don't want to confuse myself you understand, I'm struggling in the billions as we speak and it's having a strange affect on my mouse action so I have to be careful. But I do appreciate it Paul, you know I do. :yes:

quietheart

Patron Meritorious
That's look so fun, but I can see how it could be frustrating also Paul, I'll check it out. What's funny is I have a regular rubix cube I'm still trying to figure out, lol, so maybe I need to conquer it first. Wanna start a rubix cube thread? Could be interesting.
Esther