What's new

BREAKING: LA Sheriff Lee Baca expected to resign

Lone Star

Crusader
It is always good to see these crooks go away.

A few years ago in Pittsburgh, PA we had our City of Pittsburgh Chief of Police drummed out of office by an investigation of corruption and illegal use of funds. He resigned suddenly. Shortly thereafter our Mayor made a surprise, unexpected announcement that he would not be running for re-election. His political party members seemed to be quite taken by surprise since it was only 30 some days prior to the deadline for any other candidate to file.

Nobody got any jail time out of it.

High public officials don't go to jail for corruption because at least 90 percent of all high public officials are corrupt. If one gets caught the others just say, "Hey you need to go away, like now". And usually they are "enticed" to go away with perks, IMHO. They look after each other because they know if one goes down legally then many more can and probably will go down with him.

To borrow Arnie's phrase, "It's worse than you think".

Last edited:

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Lee Baca can join the Sea Org and work as a Security Guard for the HOLE!! He is hatted already and obviously corrupt if he does special favors for Scientology. It makes sense. He won't have to move from Riverside and he will enjoy being mean to the RPFer's....he has all the right stuff! He just may find out where Shelly is! What a great year so far!! 2014 is going to be the best year ever for getting rid of the real SP's!! Captain Miscavige has not had a good week!! :shithitfan:

Arthur Dent

Silver Meritorious Patron
Look how propitiative the Dwarf is.

And Baca disrespectfully has his left hand in his pocket while shaking hands with his right one.

Paul

I love his propitiatory stance and smile. It would be fun to compile a set of such photos showing the diminutive one sucking up to the big people.

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
That's another piece of the Scientology structure dismantled. Another front-man/mouthpiece who's become a liability. (Why can't Scientology ever seem to attain respectability? Because Hubbard's creation was a moral sewer.)

I hope the sheriff was expensive!

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
That's another piece of the Scientology structure dismantled. Another front-man/mouthpiece who's become a liability. (Why can't Scientology ever seem to attain respectability? Because Hubbard's creation was a moral sewer.)

I hope the sheriff was expensive!

I hope the sheriff will become even more expensive in the cult's future. :biggrin:

Deeana

Patron with Honors
Just watched the live stream of his press conference. He announced he will "retire" at the end of this month. In answer to a question as to how long he had been contemplating retirement he said, "Three days". When asked if he feared indictment he evaded and avoided a direct answer by stating, "the only thing I fear is people who don't tell the truth."

The burly aides and assistants who surrounded him at the podium looked to be sorely UNhappy with his retirement announcement.

Question: So what happened three days ago?

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Lee Baca's life mirroring Captain David Miscavige's today - :shithitfan:http://www.bing.com/news/search?q=l...ff&qpvt=lee+baca+california+sherrif&FORM=EWRE and this .....http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/...to-retire-source-say-20140106,0,2296941.story ("criminal minds think alike" and "sooner or later all criminals get caught because man is basically good....LRH). 18 indicted on federal criminal charges regarding Lee Baca's jail system....18 South African Scientologist's Declared SP's??? Beatings inside the LA Jail - Beatings at the Int Base??? Visitor's harassed at the LA County Jail...Visitor's harassed at the Int Base??? Sanity is the ability to see the similarities and differences of ... - LRH. Do you see the similarities and differences between Lee Baca's Organization and the Church of Scientology and Captain Miscavige?

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
While I don't think that the Mosey case is the only factor in the announcement or its general timing, I think it is a factor in the timing for, say, this week and not next month.