What's new

Sheriff Lee Baca

Leland

Crusader
Los Angeles County Sheriff Lee Baca.....his name has come up in several threads here on ESMB regarding his working relationship with the Cult of Scientology.

I saw this in the news last night....and thought I'd post it. Looks like he is going to jail himself!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/08/0...d-on-federal-obstruction-justice-charges.html

Seems to be a trend of a sort for some "Officials" that publicly side with the Cult.....themselves getting into legal trouble...down the road.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
The internet is LOADED with articles and photos memorializing Lee Baca's endorsements of Scientology programs, including but not limited to Way To Happiness and Narconnon.

He was a regular shill at various PR events and lobbied for city, state and national adaption of Narconnon centers and programs.

baca_floats.jpg

One can find (Google) quite a bit of evidence of corruption in Baca's shocking affiliation with the cult's sleazy front groups--and even the "religion" of Scientology itself.

Scientology gave awards to Baca too!

pic2.jpg

One can only imagine all the other things Scientology "gave" to Baca, which both the cult and Baca were to humble to let anyone know about, LOL. I think it has something to do with Hubbard's discovery of the [STRIKE]ARC[/STRIKE] CCC Triangle (Cult-Corruption-Cash).

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Here's some super-shilling that Scientology ran in its promo, courtesy of Baca.

int-scn-news-33-cropped.jpg

There's an interesting page on Baca going out of his way to personally PROMOTE Scientology, WTH and Narconnon to state agencies. . .
The article's headline is:

Why Is Sheriff Lee Baca Trying to Force Narconon
& Scientology on the Residents of Leona Valley?

"I am writing in support of an application for a Use Permit filed by Narconon for the purpose of modifying the existing use of a property on Bouquet Canyon Road, to allow Narconon to operate a drug rehabilitation facility.

Los Angeles County requires effective drug rehabilitation services, which the Narconon program provides and the Saugus rural area outside Santa Clarita is a perfect location for such work to be done. I understand that some residents of this area have expressed concerns about having a drug rehabilitation center in their area; however, I am very familiar with the Narconon program. It is a fee-for-service program requiring voluntary willingness to enroll and it has a detailed screening process...The Los Angeles County Sheriffs Department looks forward to working with Narconon. I recommend that the Regional Planning Commission approve this application fora Use Permit by Narconon."

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron

There's an interesting page on Baca going out of his way to personally PROMOTE Scientology, WTH and Narconnon to state agencies. . .

What, I wonder, was the quid pro quo?
Courtside Lakers seats?
Cash?
Baca just might avoid dying in prison if he tells all to the Feds...

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

"I am writing in support of an application for a Use Permit filed by Narconon for the purpose of modifying the existing use of a property on Bouquet Canyon Road, to allow Narconon to operate a drug rehabilitation facility.

Los Angeles County requires effective drug rehabilitation services, which the Narconon program provides and the Saugus rural area outside Santa Clarita is a perfect location for such work to be done. I understand that some residents of this area have expressed concerns about having a drug rehabilitation center in their area; however, I am very familiar with the Narconon program. It is a fee-for-service program requiring voluntary willingness to enroll and it has a detailed screening process...The Los Angeles County Sheriffs Department looks forward to working with Narconon. I recommend that the Regional Planning Commission approve this application fora Use Permit by Narconon."​

Back in 2005-2007 A good many critics helped on getting this proposed location denied, including Barbara Graham and Jeffrey Augustine. Here is the link to the investigation report
NARCONON REVIEWS:

Narconon Credibility Investigation

Filed under: California, Narconon San Diego, Narconon Warner Springs, Sunshine Summit Lodge, United States, Warner Springs, CA

Narconon Location: Proposed and Defeated Narconon Facility in Leona Valley, California

Author of Formal Report: "Bouquet Canyon Resident", Prepared for Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors

Date of Formal Report July 25, 2006
http://narcononreviews.net/formal-reports/narconon-credibility-investigation/

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
Lee, I don't know what your lawyers are telling you but that "poor, poor, me I have Alzheimer's" bit isn't gonna fly.

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP

SP Times is covering the story as well:
Ex-Los Angeles sheriff hit with stiffer corruption charges
http://www.tampabay.com/news/nation...f-hit-with-stiffer-corruption-charges/2288411

It's pretty typical for organized crime organizations to rely upon dirty cops and Scientology does this as well. What a surprise! :whistling:

Just a few days ago Tony Ortega wrote a story on just this type of thing:
http://tonyortega.org/2016/08/02/fo...irty-trickster-retirement-has-a-happy-ending/

Anyways, I'm feeling so bad for Lee Baca. He must of had misunderstood words in his THTH (The Way to Happiness) Book. :ohmy:

Can COB fire off a Mission for someone to go run a TWTH Correction List on him? :unsure:

M

Moderator 3375

This thread has been moved to the new Forum Scientology Infiltrates Society.

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
This thread has been moved to the new Forum Scientology Infiltrates Society.

Infiltration. (noun) - the action of entering or gaining access to an organization or place surreptitiously, especially in order to acquire secret information or cause damage.

Scientology Infiltrates Society.

There is a wealth of archival data within ESMB documenting and detailing the infiltration of society by Scientology, it's spies, and affiliated front groups; enough to fill a book.

One such book was written by Tony Ortega; The Unbreakable Miss Lovely

Infiltration is what I did repeatedly, and is what many dedicated Scientologists do, under the profoundly misguided notion that they are "helping mankind."

Infiltration remains the default setting for Scientology.

It is a corruptive behavior.

As I've noted, Scientology is wholly incapable of competing on the level playing field of the marketplace of ideas.

Scientology does not believe in, or respect, freedom of speech for anyone other than Scientology.

Scientologists believe they are "helping mankind" when they steal books that are critical of Scientology off of library shelves.

Charlie Batdorf used to brag about it to me.

It is corruptive behavior.

It is not Constitutionally protected. It's illegal, and yet is sanctioned by a 'church."

In between the Harlem Org and the Community Center stands a small Public Library that serves the economically depressed area of East Harlem.

How many copies of Lawrence Wright's, Janet Reitman's, or Jenna Miscavige Hill's books are on the shelves, do you suppose?

How many copies of Ruthless, by Ron Miscavige?

Corruptive behavior...in order to "help mankind."

Give me a fucking break.

Last edited: