What's new

Church of Scientology Program to Destroy Critic Chuck Beatty

Arthur Dent

Silver Meritorious Patron
This is a excellent proof that the GO tactics and Fair Game no longer exists! :duh:

I am ashamed that I had any affiliation with this group who was
saving the planet.

OSA at one time, as well as the GO, could hide their ugly side from the public and even convince themselves they were doing these things for the greater good. Surely, they now have such few threads to hang onto. I wonder what their faces look like walking around the orgs these days. What happens when the public look into their eyes?

I have no doubt that the long arm of scn. into the IRS has extorted influence into Interpol. This is what needs to be undone.

Can anyone tell me please what the NW means in this taken from the op: OSA NW ORDER 64 How Intelligence is Run ?

Thanks

Sindy

Crusader
This is a excellent proof that the GO tactics and Fair Game no longer exists! :duh:

saving the planet.

OSA at one time, as well as the GO, could hide their ugly side from the public and even convince themselves they were doing these things for the greater good. Surely, they now have such few threads to hang onto. I wonder what their faces look like walking around the orgs these days. What happens when the public look into their eyes?

I have no doubt that the long arm of scn. into the IRS has extorted influence into Interpol. This is what needs to be undone.

Can anyone tell me please what the NW means in this taken from the op: OSA NW ORDER 64 How Intelligence is Run ?

Thanks

Network

skollie

saving the planet.

Thanks

OSA Network Order.

Edit:
Oops, I see the answer has been posted. :blush:

dianaclass8

Chuck is a bloody legend and has my undying respect for allowing this slur on his character to be published in it's entirety.

I agree with you, he is in my book a hero, he put his phone number on his postings and was open to communication knowing well that the Church would play tricks on him. Yet, he was there ready to help others.

He has a lot more guts than DM will ever have.

Diana

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
BTW, I wonder what Ken Shapiro would say about this now, no longer himself in the SO? :duh:

I think he was out of the SO then, also. I think it was probably a "blow to the enemy" OR he was just an OSA volunteer. Ken Shapiro was in the SO for decades. Essentially his whole life. You can't let go of your entire life overnight.

He is selling real estate last I checked. So he is contactable. If you know him, just google his name, call him up and have a jaw.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
When all this was going down between Tom Cruise, the State Department, the U.S. Embassy in Berlin, and the U.S. Consulate in Hamburg, Ms. Ursula Caberta gave me the detailed reports which Smurf posted above and which is also posted at http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=33502,
http://forums.whyweprotest.net/15-me...6/#post1378146, THe Huffington Post and The Guardian.

Recent information even suggests that the FBI has to obtain prior State Department approval in connection with any criminal investigation of Scientology activity. This is unconfirmed but would help explain why so many FBI agents are gung ho to investigate reports of Scientology crime and abuse only to be shut down by their superiors.

Graham Berry, myself and other ex-OSA have sat down with the FBI and provided them with copious amounts of documentation & evidence showing Scientology's role in criminal activity continues to this day. And the response has always been the same. The FBI does not have the manpower or the budget to take on Scientology.

What alot of people don't know is that the Scientology corporation has alot of political influence in Washington and that the cult spends alot of its $$$ lobbying and influencing powerful politicians that have control over the operational budgets of the IRS, FBI, etc.

The cult has done an excellent job in finding out where the real power lies in Washington.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
And, that really is the point. Scientology would be a budget buster. There's plenty of information showing the organized criminal activity of the 'Church' of Scientology; far more than enough to justify a R.I.C.O. prosecution, ranging from known murder conspiracies to extortion, obstruction of justice, money laundering and, well, the list goes on.

But, in the grand scheme of things, Scientology is small potatoes. It's bad, but, is it *bad enough*? Which is why it's essential to keep the public pressure on. The public revelations.

Because, somewhere along the line something that *can't* be ignored will slip out, and, if the public is well enough informed, the police agencies that are so loathe to do their duty will have to face the public question of why they won't.

But, that will depend on how informed the general *public* is. And, we're at a point now where the public is as informed as it has ever been. And, there's more to come. More books, more revelations and more pressure on the FBI.

And, hopefully the footbullet that breaks the Cult's back will be something eye-popping enough that it can't be dismissed as 'a misstep'.

Something visible enough to overcome the budget busting fears and the paralyzing precedents of Jonestown, Waco and others.

Zinj

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Chuck Beatty's recent post comment on Marty's blog:

Chuck Beatty | January 7, 2011 at 5:13 am | Reply

Marty partially explained in an answer to my question on another thread a day ago, that DM micromanaged and oversaw the whole OSA Network Orders evolution. If you want to see why OSA is stuck doing what OSA does, you might go to Wikileaks and read the “Frank Oliver” subsection of Wikileaks Scientology. OSA is shackled with responsibilities that they should NOT even be held responsible to execute. The Guardian’s Office policies should NOT have been made into OSA’s marching orders, and DM was key in keeping those Guardian’s Office policies in play and keeping OSA doing what OSA’s been doing.

Scientology today ought to focus on it’s positive and skip the covert intel stuff entirely.

I today support any professors, reporters and academics who wish to get into the detailed history and atmosphere from which OSA evolved.

OSA I would agree with Marty, OSA is executing mainly DM’s expected role for OSA today, and it’s mainly been to protect himself from this avalanche of criticism that rightfully is being directed at Miscavige.

A lot of the OSA people, like Kathy O’Gorman, Neil O’Reilly, were former GO people, and knew the drill already, and were ready to carry on the old GO stuff in the new OSA.
The legal cases in early 1980s caused a massive demand for new personnel and the buildup of personnel in OSA Int, and I guess it was also separately considered unthinkable NOT to continue the covert intel gathering and ops against the enemies like Mayo and other critics and “enemies” of the early 1980s period, so I guess DM and others considered OSA being in the same mold as the old Guardian’s Office with the same divisional layout, the OSA Network Orders seemed the logical solution, to keep in place the stuff that had earlier gotten the Guardian’s Office in so much trouble.

There’s a whole huge context and history that this program on me fits within.

There’s a whole context of almost ALL of the misplaced counterattacks against Scientology’s “enemies” which is just so NOT the correct target.
To me, the simple solution, is reform OSA, repost all the OSA staffers elsewhere, and disband the old Guardian’s Office policy setup entirely. It’s just NOT religious, it’s only serving wrongly to protect (and it fails miserably) DM. It’s a wrong use of wrong tech, by someone who should not have been beating up and doing the insane abusive things that DM’s been doing these last many years.

I forgive all the OSA people, I liked all of them, I don’t hold any of this against them. Nor against Kenny Shapiro, I liked Kenny, and he was my Section/Unit In Charge for a time on the PAC RPF in 2001. I wouldn’t have done what he did, but I don’t hold this against him. Jim Dincalci’s forgiveness site taught me a good lesson, which I think Scientology fails at, which is how important and easy and beneficial it is to forgive people.

So many people at the time of this program was being implemented, and the smearing and making public of my transgressions and faults as a person, when this happened, I was given universal support by people on ARS and Clambake and XSO chat sites.

So this is kinda a replay of 2006ish. Back in 2006 people on ARS knee jerk assumed I was doing something good, if OSA was smearing me.

Tory, Arnie, Gerry Armstrong, Dennis Erlich, the psychologist person who posted on ARS, Eldon, Zinj, Hartley Patterson, so many of the best and smartest posting critics on ARS, Prof Touretzky, Prof Kent, my boss at the newspaper, my family, Patty P from New Haven, all the ex Int Base staffers posting then on XSO, Mark Fisher, Jeff Hawkins,) none even the slightest bought the OSA smearing.

People in 2006 concluded that my posts leaking the news of DM’s beatings in the 200s, were the cause of the wave of smearing I got.

Thanks especially to Mick Wenlock for even setting UP the XSO chat site, that was huge in the building of communication and ex Int Base could read Jeff Hawkins’ posting on XSO about DM’s beatings. Amy and Mark Fisher posted on XSO about DM’s beatings.

It was my leaking of these stories about DM’s beatings in lae 2005 on ARS that directly led to this OSA pgm to muzzle me from further discrediting DM.

OSA HAD to cover DM’s ass, and cover their own asses since DM would eat them alive if they didn’t do something, and I was the one relaying the bad news on DM, so OSA did this perfunctory program, a cut and paste program for sure, on me. So my self admitted transgressions and faults were all packaged up in the OSA cookie cutter programs for this type of handling, is my educated guess.

The program failed because it was way too late, with all that communication going on between ex Int staff, and Marc Headley just pouring out NEW info on Clambake about Int Base insanities by DM, in Marc’s postings as blownforgood in early 2006, by mid 2006 I was no longer the relevant head to be put on a pike (DM’s of course the correct head on the pike, but OSA couldn’t target DM of course.)

The XSO chat site was huge in just getting communication going. SO a huge thanks fo Mick Wenlock, who’d been posting on ARS for years.

I just happened to be the compulsive outflowing blabber going through my own learning curve, learning a hell of a lot by carefully reading what wiser minds were saying on ARS, and by leaking new news in that tiny window of time until Marc Headley began posting.

Little Bear Victor posted a huge amount of realistic info about Int Base recent years’ life on Clambake, in 2006 or 2007 also. To me his postings are still today hugely important historically and very excellent Int Base history to add to Amy’s and Marc Headley’s books, and Jeff’s book.

And now Marty’s site, this site, has a huge amount of unprecedented info on Int Base history, and DM behavior history.

But I was a small enough fish, and knew it, that I could blab and not worry.

I knew the really juicy important details would be told, and now have been told, and the St. Pete Times series is just the icing on the cake for my hopes of the 2006 period.
Dan Garvin in 2004 told me OSA just didn’t have the man power to muzzle and harass everyone, and Dan being ex OSA, I took his word, and Dan, John Peeler, Tom Provenzano, and Karen Schless, all inspired me.

And of course Arnie Lerman and Gerry Armstrong, and Dennis Erlich, all who are in a class of their own, in terms of ex Sea Org members who continued NOT to be muzzled, and really stand up against the evil official Scientology was exuding.

I was just a tiny inbetween instigator, and I was just leaking stories from other people who actually had to come along and correct and fill in the gaping holes in my knowledge of recent years’ Int Base history. And out tumbled the latest insane behavior of DM.

And then this program that wrong targeted me.

It didn’t do anything to stop the ex Int Base staff with the raw firsthand experiences of DM’s abuses.

By the time this program was initiated by OSA, it was TOO LATE. The new wave of ex members willing to speak up was rolling forward.

The program just was doomed to fail. People wanted to share history, and the history pointed increasingly at DM.

In Dec 2005 the Janet Reitman Rolling Stone article had come out, and Maureen Bolstad, Shelly Corrias Brit, Karen Schless Pressley, Bruce Hines all went public in that article. I was pushing for others to talk on the record then with Janet, and it wasn’t time yet for them.

When Marc Headley was giving direct firsthand experiences as blownforgood, I really became dated and no longer an OSA target.

I then shifted to wondering and putting out the hope for Marty and Mike Rinder to someday surface.

And the recent last two years are pretty well known.

Things were out of control ever since Jeff, Amy, Marc Headley, and Mark Fisher all coalesced cross corroborating (Jackson came along in there also, corroborating Mark Fisher’s story), and Larry Brennan came out witnessing DM’s early years violence against poor John Aczel.

There were sort of pacts between these ex Int Base staffers who were enough OUT of DM’s control, so the backlash on DM was inevitable.

I’d say others who before me inspired me to blab like I did, were John Peeler who posted in late 1990s or early 2000s, and Tom Provenzano and Karen Schless, those 3 were the only ones who’d gone the least bit public with news about Int Base life, when I looked on the internet in 2004 for Int Base news.

I so much wanted MORE ex Int Base staffers to tell recent years history.

And I still do.

I’d love today for Pat Broeker to tell his stories about DM!

You just can’t muzzle people’s communication about their lives. People will want to talk about their experiences.

Recent years’ upper ranks Scientology staff life has been pretty rocky, and the history is now out, thankfully, in Amy’s, Jeff’s, and Marc Headley’s books.

So this program on me, I judge it compared to all that DID get exposed after this program.

OHTEEATE

Chuck Beatty

I have never had the pleasure of meeting Chuck in person, but I have talked to him on the phone, and he has hooked my wife and I up with numerous press people and authors. He knows everybody. THAT is why OSA wants him to shut up. He connects the dots. He directs journalists to the correct people to interview for the story they are doing. That leads to correct stories, with applicable WITHOLDS MISSED by certain guilty parties. So, Chuck, keep doing what you do so well, bro', and watch your back. A lot of us appreciate your work, and your quiet spoken reluctance to take credit for the progress made toward bringing down DM.

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Graham Berry, myself and other ex-OSA have sat down with the FBI and provided them with copious amounts of documentation & evidence showing Scientology's role in criminal activity continues to this day. And the response has always been the same. The FBI does not have the manpower or the budget to take on Scientology.

What a lot of people don't know is that the Scientology corporation has a lot of political influence in Washington and that the cult spends a lot of its $$$ lobbying and influencing powerful politicians that have control over the operational budgets of the IRS, FBI, etc.

The cult has done an excellent job in finding out where the real power lies in Washington.

Greetings Smurf,

Do not agree that they do not have the budget.
They have taken on the MOB, they all but destroyed the Gambino family, the MOB with combined families were several billion a year in revenue.

When the US Government wants to move, it can.
No criminal entity can outweigh the Government resources especially when inter-agency resources are employed.

In recent years FBI has concentrated on exclusively on counter terrorism, and national security.

National Security issues for the country trumps in importance Church/Cult issues.

Many references to FBI indifference have been reported by major media but in the last Year the FBI has directed more and more resources to white collar crime and fraud. A casual review of the newspapers shows that the FBI, and more importantly, its superior, the United States Attorney General, is now interested in fraud and white collar crime, which would include the "Church" Remember, DM's cult politically has no friends, no matter who it contributes to.

It is politically poison.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Thanks for the post Karen, and, yes. They do have the budget and yes, it is politically poison, thanks to Jonestown, Waco and even the FDLDS.

But, the budget constraints are an element.

Because once they start finding Scientology crime, it'll be a yearslong process.

It's called 'lifting the tail of the skunk'

and, it really is good to see you posting here.

Zinj

Good twin

Floater
And, that really is the point. Scientology would be a budget buster. There's plenty of information showing the organized criminal activity of the 'Church' of Scientology; far more than enough to justify a R.I.C.O. prosecution, ranging from known murder conspiracies to extortion, obstruction of justice, money laundering and, well, the list goes on.

But, in the grand scheme of things, Scientology is small potatoes. It's bad, but, is it *bad enough*? Which is why it's essential to keep the public pressure on. The public revelations.

Because, somewhere along the line something that *can't* be ignored will slip out, and, if the public is well enough informed, the police agencies that are so loathe to do their duty will have to face the public question of why they won't.

But, that will depend on how informed the general *public* is. And, we're at a point now where the public is as informed as it has ever been. And, there's more to come. More books, more revelations and more pressure on the FBI.

And, hopefully the footbullet that breaks the Cult's back will be something eye-popping enough that it can't be dismissed as 'a misstep'.

Something visible enough to overcome the budget busting fears and the paralyzing precedents of Jonestown, Waco and others.

Zinj

SCIENTOLOGY - IT'S ALWAYS WORSE THAN YOU THINK​

I'm still allowed to say that. :yes:

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Greetings Smurf,

Do not agree that they do not have the budget.
They have taken on the MOB, they all but destroyed the Gambino family, the MOB with combined families were several billion a year in revenue.

When the US Government wants to move, it can.
No criminal entity can outweigh the Government resources especially when inter-agency resources are employed.

In recent years FBI has concentrated on exclusively on counter terrorism, and national security.

National Security issues for the country trumps in importance Church/Cult issues.

Many references to FBI indifference have been reported by major media but in the last Year the FBI has directed more and more resources to white collar crime and fraud. A casual review of the newspapers shows that the FBI, and more importantly, its superior, the United States Attorney General, is now interested in fraud and white collar crime, which would include the "Church" Remember, DM's cult politically has no friends, no matter who it contributes to.

It is politically poison.

Nice. :thumbsup:

xenusdad

Patron with Honors
Chuck is a bloody legend and has my undying respect for allowing this slur on his character to be published in it's entirety.

100% with you there, Kev! I can't wait till they start on me, I've been throwing shit in their direction.