http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIpo4Kudrpc

Ah yes, the famous meerkat pose.

DoYouWantToComeAndPlayWithUs.jpg

Paul

View attachment 2640

Sharone Stainforth

Silver Meritorious Patron
Greywolf wrote:

Isn't it good to know that the tech is protected.
:whistling:

When world war 3 comes and everyone is dead and gone, LRHs tech will be buried in a mountain side. No one will ever know it's there.Apart from the OTs of course,the'yll be back, life time after lifetime. :D

Veda

Sponsor
"Living is a pretty grim joke, but a joke just the same. The entire function of man is to survive. Not for 'what' [any ideal] but just to survive... I turned the thing up [the 'dynamic principle of existence: Survive!'], so it's up to me to survive in a big way.

"Personal immortality is only to be gained through the printed word, barred note, or painted canvas or hard granite [or titanium]. Foolishly perhaps, but determined none the less, I have high hopes of smashing my name into history so violently that it will take a legendary form even if all the books are destroyed. That goal is the real goal as far as I am concerned. Things which stand too consistently in my way make me nervous.

"It's a pretty big job. In a hundred years Roosevelt will have been forgotten - which gives some idea of the magnitude of my attempt."

From L. Ron Hubbard's 'Excalibur' letter of August 1938

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
A few little hideawys here and there are needed for the big boys to esacpe for a weekend.

I mean they only cost a few million each so even one weekend a year make sit an excellent investment - and a wise use of money, too !

Hey, if the staff wasn't milling around doing nothing there they'd be doing it somewhere else. Anyway, What's few hunderd people at 39 cents an hour.