What's new

Diskeeper and Craig Jensen: part grapevine/ part rumor and some help wanted

Lovinglife625

Patron with Honors
I realize that I cannot at this point provide any docs about this but that is exactly what I seek. Part of this is rumor, part I know is true and all I believe is true.

There are threads on WWP and elsewhere about Diskeeper/Jensen including about an action that was settled with former employees and an upcoming legal action on the part of other employees who were forced to do scientology/”religious” studies to become/remain employees of Diskeeper (Executive Software before that).

I myself have posted about this a number of times, what it has to do with WISE and how Jensen wanted to make his company a huge channel of money and public to scientology.

There is now a rumor circulating that Craig Jensen is so devastated by the dismantling of Diskeeper's Hubbard Management Tech-based structure that he is selling the company for whatever he can get (rumored to be over $100 million dollars). In years past Jensen said to me that he would never sell the company as it was his big way to get money and people onto “the bridge”. I have covered this earlier in a post or two.

The reason for this dismantling is that Jensen’s own lawyers (including Tim Bowles) told him that he could not force employees to endure a 90-day training period focused on Study Tech, Basic Study Manuel, Ups and Downs of Life, Problems of Work, Tone Scale, etc. I am told that Craig even put his $4 million dollar mansion up for sale and has effectively walked away from Diskeeper (ceding control of its day-to-day operations to others).

While I have zero financial interest in this, I think it would be interesting to find out who the buyer is. Any word about that circulating could be very useful to people seeking justice with respect to Diskeeper and their dealings with same.

I will not be the only party trying to help on this matter that reads this thread so if anyone can post any information about selling Diskeeper including the potential buyers it could be very helpful.

WISE has been used to flow money and people into organized scientology directly and indirectly. There is no other substantial purpose for it. Many of these people have been hurt in countless ways as covered in many threads. The recent SP Times article was a new start. But it is time for a more full and much broader exposure.

I do believe that the karmetic shitstorm that has been hitting scientology since early 2008 is going to kick up another level throughout 2011 and into 2012 and WISE, its many groups and all it has done to deceive and control others will be a big part of it.

I suspect that one of the next major litigation fronts against the lies and abuses rampant throughout organized scientology will be on the broad WISE front (including Diskeeper).

Reckonings can really be a bitch I think.

TG1

Angelic Poster
Larry,

Unfortunately, I know nothing about Diskeeper/Jensen, other than what I've read online. But I'm down with the "karmetic shitstorm" you described there. Works for me.

TG1

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Jensen

Slug & Sally have put up their manse for sale... $4,250,000

http://losangeles.blockshopper.com/property/5813022048/4245_mesa_vista/

http://www.redfin.com/CA/La-Canada-Flintridge/4245-Mesa-Vista-Dr-91011/home/7246953

In time for the holidays, Slug has rewarded his customers with this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3s5OFaltw4

Starring Gary Edwards, OT-V, as Santa..

The Diskeeper Staff have created a tongue in cheek video that is a play on the fragmentation of computer files, which causes PCs to slowdown and appear to become "old". Using gifts to symbolise the computer files this video was shot as an old fashion slapstick comedy. The video depicts Santa Claus bringing a little order to the North Pole and his happy elves!

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/fragmentation-in-the-north-pole-111372929.html

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks for posting this Larry.

Craig and Sally Jensen are probably in the Top 10 high roller contributors to David Miscavige's CULT.

In doing so they greatly feed the payroll for the PIs and Lawyers who cover up the ongoing ABUSE.
Craig and Sally Jensen love DM's Cult so much that they wish to contribute even in their death
"Estate planning"

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CRAIG & SALLY JENSEN

Craig and Sally Jensen, New OT VIII Ambassadors and La Canada residents,

achieved Humanitarian Honor Roll status for the San Diego Ideal Org. Noted

world-wide for their generosity and mega-donations to Scientology’s leading

causes and groups (IAS, SuperPower, Author Services), the Jensens

distinguish San Diego as an up-and-coming highlight on the Scientology

world map.

Why do we contribute? Because we have benefited from Scientology beyond

our wildest dreams.  We chose the path to OT over the dwindling spiral. We

made the decision to follow the Grade Chart to Clear and OT, to total freedom.

And with that goes a responsibility to LRH and to our fellow man.

Scientology is not a luxury; it is a vital necessity for existence. As the heart of

Scientology in our area, the org must be woven into the very fabric of our lives.

It has to be part of our financial planning, part of our strategic planning, even part of our estate planning. This is not a Thursday at 2:00 cycle, it is a long-
term commitment. It is an investment in our third dynamic. It is our legacy.

Read more
http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2010/06/27/idle-orgs-update-2/