What's new

Do You Know Them?

bobthesp

Patron with Honors
Hi Everyone,

Had some thoughts about old friends lately and wondered if you know
about any of these people...

These people were at PAC about 1990-91. It was the 2-3 months right after the Time magazine article came out.
They were either in OSA US or volunteers there or something. It was during the trial preps for a case
involving Bent Corydin(sp). I was there for the trial preps but it was discovered after I got there that I
could not do the sec check to be there since I was mid the purif. I did the purif at LA org and did renos
of OSA US above ASHO to pay for my keep.

Chickweed - Sorry sweetheart I do not remember your name. I loved you though. Chickweed was her nickname.
she was a young woman, dark skin and hair, like native american. She was from Arizona and there as a volunteer.
Her hat was to take care of the people that were there as volunteers for the trial preps.

Renos IC - Don't recall name. Thin guy, dark hair, glasses. Wore tshirts and jeans. I heard that he got sent
to the RPF for allowing his juniors to drag one of the conference tables down the newly carpeted hall way
and burning a streak in the carpet. I liked him very much.

Sherman - Last name. SO. He seamed important. I recall him being short but not sure. Seams like he had curly
light colored hair, glasses, round features. Very nice man. Once he asked me to give my opinion of the staining
another guy did on some bookshelves and I told him it sucked. The guy that did it cornered me later and
mildly threatened me to not do that again.

Others from all over:

Cary Goulston - Was CO SMI EUS in the early 90s. I consider him to be an Evil Little Troll that enjoyed
ripping peoples faces off and making them feel as bad as he could.

Betsy Kelso - Met in Miami in early 90s. Heard she was previously staff in Germany, then heard she went
back to Germany.

Garrett Blair - Heard he was in security at flag in mid 90s.

Andrea Havel and her sister - went to the SO in the early 2000s when in thier mid teens. From Wichita Kansas.

Eric Ford - Mother Barbara Ford. Miami public in his mid teens in early 90s. In and out of staff and SO. Last heard he
was doing the narcanon program in oklahoma.

Paul Delgado - Joined SO in early 90s from Miami. Spoke spanish, soft and slow spoken.

Luke Crowley - Exec Director of Peoria Illinois mission in early 90s. Cool dude, very deep voice. No BS kinda guy.
Drank a six pack of beer with him out behind LA org the night after I comped my purif.

Thanks everyone,
Dean Wentling

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Hi Everyone,

Others from all over:

Cary Goulston - Was CO SMI EUS in the early 90s. I consider him to be an Evil Little Troll that enjoyed
ripping peoples faces off and making them feel as bad as he could.

Luke Crowley - Exec Director of Peoria Illinois mission in early 90s. Cool dude, very deep voice. No BS kinda guy.
Drank a six pack of beer with him out behind LA org the night after I comped my purif.

Thanks everyone,
Dean Wentling

I was Executive Director of the Peoria Mission in the late 80's and was on staff with Luke. Last I heard he blew in the late 90's and no one has heard from him to this day.

And yes, Cary Goulston was an evil little troll. I was on course with his first senior in Scientology in LA once. She had an arm in a brace and was wracked with guilt. She almost started crying when I told her Cary was my senior.

She said that she had been kidnapped and "de-dinged" on a mission that was "fired" to Boston in the early 80's and was made to sleep on the floor in the basement during her "de-dinging". She said this is what taught her how to be a Scn exec.

She said she recruited Cary to be on staff at the Boston Org at that time and treated him like she had been treated. He went on to treat others that way, too.

She told me that an investigation revealed that this "style of management" had not come from LRH himself, but from an Australian lady who had been exposed, declared and expelled as the "WHY" for tyrannical management in Scientology.

That was in the early 1990's.

So the Tyrannical Management Thing has been all handled in Scientology now.

Wisened One

Crusader
She told me that an investigation revealed that this "style of management" had not come from LRH himself, but from an Australian lady who had been exposed, declared and expelled as the "WHY" for tyrannical management in Scientology.

That was in the early 1990's. So the Tyrannical Management Thing has been all handled in Scientology now.

Huh. WOW. Our ED musta trained under this Tyrannical Management Program, too! :grouch::angry: Cuz we were on staff from 91-95.

Wisened One

Crusader
Alanzo: You were sayin' that tongue-in-cheek, right? :hysterical: Hubby laughed when I read him your post.

Also per Jeff Hawkin's blog, (started in I think the 60s or 70's) LRH himself WAS approving treating people that way, as with the first few sentences up till the end of it, (I believe beyond the 90's). :yes:

I was Executive Director of the Peoria Mission in the late 80's and was on staff with Luke. Last I heard he blew in the late 90's and no one has heard from him to this day.

And yes, Cary Goulston was an evil little troll. I was on course with his first senior in Scientology in LA once. She had an arm in a brace and was wracked with guilt. She almost started crying when I told her Cary was my senior.

She said that she had been kidnapped and "de-dinged" on a mission that was "fired" to Boston in the early 80's and was made to sleep on the floor in the basement during her "de-dinging". She said this is what taught her how to be a Scn exec.

She said she recruited Cary to be on staff at the Boston Org at that time and treated him like she had been treated. He went on to treat others that way, too.

That was in the early 1990's.

So the Tyrannical Management Thing has been all handled in Scientology now.

uniquemand

Unbeliever
Thanks be to Ron that the tyrranical management style is over. All hail Dave, the Rock of Hubbard's Gibraltar!

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Alanzo: You were sayin' that tongue-in-cheek, right? :hysterical: Hubby laughed when I read him your post.

Also per Jeff Hawkin's blog, (started in I think the 60s or 70's) LRH himself WAS approving treating people that way, as with the first few sentences up till the end of it, (I believe beyond the 90's). :yes:

Yes.

My tongue is actually an appendage of my cheek.

bobthesp

Patron with Honors
As of a year ago Cary Goulston and his wife ran a barbershop in downtown Clearwater.

:hysterical: A barbershop, what an star high purpose that is eh.

Holy shit, ya know it always amazes me how these over zealous staff and SO ( I used to be one of them) are so dedicated to the core and then you hear later on that they are off staff, usually for similar reasons to the pet peeves they had about others while on staff.

Interesting...so was he actually the ED some time after you? Didn't know much about him, but enjoyed his company for the 2 months I was in LA with him. Happy he found his way out.