What's new

ESMB World Tour

Good twin

Floater
I will be off the message board this weekend. I may check in from time to time. I am going to be traveling to an undisclosed location as part of my ongoing Ex Scientologist World Tour.

On this trip I will be traveling with an Ex I've know for 30 years and visiting an Ex who I haven't seen for 30 years!! That's exciting, huh?

I will be visiting a couple of locations that are part of my Scientology history. I'll be reporting the whole thing on Tuesday.

If anyone wants to be put on the tour schedule, I can't make any promises, but pm me anytime and I'll get back to you about my calendar and what's available.

GT

Wisened One

Crusader
I will be off the message board this weekend. I may check in from time to time. I am going to be traveling to an undisclosed location as part of my ongoing Ex Scientologist World Tour.

On this trip I will be traveling with an Ex I've know for 30 years and visiting an Ex who I haven't seen for 30 years!! That's exciting, huh?

I will be visiting a couple of locations that are part of my Scientology history. I'll be reporting the whole thing on Tuesday.

If anyone wants to be put on the tour schedule, I can't make any promises, but pm me anytime and I'll get back to you about my calendar and what's available.

GT

:nope: Ya ain't allowed to leave till you reach 4000 first, THEN ya gotta CSW, AFTER yer ESMB Sec Check! tho! :waiting:

Good twin

Floater
:nope: Ya ain't allowed to leave till you reach 4000 first, THEN ya gotta CSW, AFTER yer ESMB Sec Check! tho! :waiting:

You know darn well this is MY birthday week. I am playing the birthday game for real this time. I'm getting exactly what I want this year. :yes:

I want to thank everyone who pmed me about the tour. I am working out how to include everyone. Just so you know. I am currently working on the EUS tour. If you are from another cont, feel free to put your name on my list. The expansion plans are going famously. :thumbsup:

If you really want a tour from me and my entourage, you should get your stats up and CSWP. :coolwink:

Good twin

Floater
You know darn well this is MY birthday week. I am playing the birthday game for real this time. I'm getting exactly what I want this year. :yes:

I want to thank everyone who pmed me about the tour. I am working out how to include everyone. Just so you know. I am currently working on the EUS tour. If you are from another cont, feel free to put your name on my list. The expansion plans are going famously. :thumbsup:

If you really want a tour from me and my entourage, you should get your stats up and CSWP. :coolwink:

Btw regarding the ESMB Sec check STFU

Wisened One

Crusader

Yeah, Yer playing YOUR BIRTHDAY GAME and getting HIGHEST EVER Birthday Game Stats this year! :yes: :hifive:

And I'm working HARD at reaching 5000 FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY GAME, too!!

I'm gonna do it Before Thurs at 2, I swear! :run: I'm gonna stay up all night....:run:

Good twin

Floater
Yeah, Yer playing YOUR BIRTHDAY GAME and getting HIGHEST EVER Birthday Game Stats this year! :yes: :hifive:

And I'm working HARD at reaching 5000 FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY GAME, too!!

I'm gonna do it Before Thurs at 2, I swear! :run: I'm gonna stay up all night....:run:

Michelle, relax. You are making me tired. Seriously, I know you believe there is a lot at stake, but honestly if you don't make it to 5,000 the sun will come up. Do you really want to be like Alanzo? Think about it..........:eyeroll:

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
Dear Good Twin,

Have an awesome sec-check-free, routing-form-free, CSW-free world tour!

Your tour dates sounds so exciting! Have a magnificent time! May the wind be beneath your sails and all that jazz. :D