What's new

EXODUS ! ! ! another one leaves the cult.

Veda

Sponsor
Another OT VIII Has Seen The Truth Revealed

-snip-

Continued here...

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2012/05/22/another-ot-viii-has-seen-the-truth-revealed/

And, over at Marty's blog, the love bombing&LRH-ifying begins...

From Centurion

Halina, thank you so much for your courage and your story. You will be a formidable ally for LRH and the indy field.

Congratulations to this person for exiting the CofS, and best wishes to this person on navigating through the outside the CofS Hubbard cult to a place of daylight.

apocalyptic

Patron with Honors
Originally Posted by apocalyptic View Post
Well Infinite, your analogy is difficult (if not impossible) to address, for the simple reason if someone 'wants' more of what 'ails' it, one is not being raped. One is being satisfied. Regardless of the apparent insanity of the situation.

This is non sequitor. The rape analogy was yours in relation to "a spiritual-illusion designed to rape one's soul".

Fair enough. Our bad.

Any difficult in addressing that analogy appears to stem from the arbitrary injection of the "wants" variable not previously mentioned. Is it now your position that some souls want to expose themselves to a spiritual illusion?

Yes. Precisely. That is our position/understanding.

If so, then I understand your original statement but continue to disagree with it.

Long live the joy of unity appearing in the form of duality. Lol.

My original response seems sound to me in that the "spiritual illusion" is proffered both by the cult and those outside it who practise KSW Standard L Ron Hubbard Scientology Tech. While the latter may offer a less concentrated form of it, they are extending the recovery period by further cementing the fundamentals of the illusion.

Lost you here Infinite (so to speak). Our position is that all of Spiritual Life is a Monologue staged as a Dialogue (which is inherently required where a Spiritual Being is both Source and Substance of it's own 3-Dimensional Temporal Reality of Being) . Thus the 'us vs. them' theory of being, is a self-staged Spiritual Affair. From beginning to end.

If that is true it then [it] follows that the sooner a person escapes Scientology thinking the better [comma] for it occludes rather than awakens. Unless, of course, the zenith of spiritual awakening is attaching oneself to a galvanic skin response meter and duplicating the Xenu story to abberrated Body Thetans. [brackets ours]

Damn it, lost us again Infinite (lol). Actually we imagine that we understand your first statement, and thus agree, whilst we take issue with your conclusion in regard to it. To wit: The zenith of spiritual awakening is to experience what spiritual being is not, in order to understand what spiritual being is. Setting aside the actual nonsense of the endeavor. For example, did you know that some folks actually celebrate Sundays, because they are certain God likes that? It is not the form of the spiritual insanity that matters Infinite, it is the presence of it, that ultimately yields results.

Hmmm . . . punching people in the face doesn't seem very spiritual - but I do note that there have been many internet forums created to expose Scientology's behaviour. Long may they continue.

Trust us here. If you yourself were about to be raped you would resort to physical violence in response. All Spiritual Theory set aside.

Apoc

note to self: more often than not the greatest antagonists to our pet spiritual theories of being, are our greatest spiritual teachers in disguise (as antagonists). lol.

apocalyptic

Patron with Honors
Originally Posted by apocalyptic View Post
Well Infinite, your analogy is difficult (if not impossible) to address, for the simple reason if someone 'wants' more of what 'ails' it, one is not being raped. One is being satisfied. Regardless of the apparent insanity of the situation.

This is non sequitor. The rape analogy was yours in relation to "a spiritual-illusion designed to rape one's soul".

Fair enough. Our bad.

Any difficult in addressing that analogy appears to stem from the arbitrary injection of the "wants" variable not previously mentioned. Is it now your position that some souls want to expose themselves to a spiritual illusion?

Yes. Precisely. That is our position/understanding.

If so, then I understand your original statement but continue to disagree with it.

Long live the joy of unity appearing in the form of duality. Lol.

My original response seems sound to me in that the "spiritual illusion" is proffered both by the cult and those outside it who practise KSW Standard L Ron Hubbard Scientology Tech. While the latter may offer a less concentrated form of it, they are extending the recovery period by further cementing the fundamentals of the illusion.

Lost you here Infinite (so to speak). Our position is that all of Spiritual Life is a Monologue staged as a Dialogue (which is inherently required where a Spiritual Being is both Source and Substance of it's own 3-Dimensional Temporal Reality) . Thus the 'us vs. them' theory of being, is a self-staged Spiritual Affair. From beginning to end.

If that is true it then [it] follows that the sooner a person escapes Scientology thinking the better [comma] for it occludes rather than awakens. Unless, of course, the zenith of spiritual awakening is attaching oneself to a galvanic skin response meter and duplicating the Xenu story to abberrated Body Thetans.[/Quote} [brackets ours[

Damn it, lost us again Infinite (lol). Actually we imagine that we understand your first statement, and thus agree, whilst we take issue with your conclusion in regard to it. To wit: The zenith of spiritual awakening is to experience what spiritual being is not, in order to understand what spiritual being is. Setting aside the actual nonsense of the endeavor. For example, did you know that some folks actually celebrate Sundays, because they are certain God likes that? It is not the form of the spiritual insanity that matters Infinite, it is the presence of it, that ultimately yields results.

Hmmm . . . punching people in the face doesn't seem very spiritual - but I do note that there have been many internet forums created to expose Scientology's behaviour. Long may they continue.

Trust us here. If you yourself were about to be raped you would resort to physical violence in response. All Spiritual Theory set aside.

Apoc

note to self: more often than not the greatest antagonists to our pet spiritual theories of being, are our greatest spiritual teachers in disguise (as antagonists). lol.

apocalyptic

Patron with Honors
The more that depart the cult the better.

True story AT.

And at the risk of inadvertently-further-highjacking this thread (our apologies, our bad) it is our position/understanding that some of the most awakened & beautiful spiritual beings on this earth, at this moment in time, are Ex-Scientologists (or Independent Scientologists) precisely for the reason they went thru hell to arrive where they (spiritually) are, right now.

Which is to say they now Understand. Something they didn't Understand before.

Which is, by definition, spiritual growth.

Apoc

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
True story AT.

And at the risk of inadvertently-further-highjacking this thread (our apologies, our bad) it is our position/understanding that some of the most awakened & beautiful spiritual beings on this earth, at this moment in time, are Ex-Scientologists (or Independent Scientologists) precisely for the reason they went thru hell to arrive where they (spiritually) are, right now.

Which is to say they now Understand. Something they didn't Understand before.

Which is, by definition, spiritual growth.

Apoc

I do agree with you - and each peels the layers of the onion in their own time at their own pace.

randomx

Patron with Honors
Marilyn Brewer

Posted on May 25, 2012 by martyrathbun09 | 25 Comments

THIS IS MY COMING OUT STORY

Marilyn Brewer

I got into Scientology in summer of 1971 at the mission in Phoenix, AZ. This was shortly after high school, did a little college in Tucson, AZ, and continued at the mission in Tucson, AZ where I received Standard Dianetics, objectives and ARC Straightwire.

I eventually ended up at the newly formed “CC Phoenix” under Doreen Casey, the ED and the org was a Sea Org org. Joined the Sea Org and was sent to LA to train as a Flag Rep for Phoenix. I was kept in LA and became the D/FR ASHO Day (under Val Mazzafari and Ingeborg Steinberg the FR WUS).

Then I was transferred to Sacramento org as FR Sacramento until went to Flag (RONY, Relay Office NY) where Flag management was while CW was being put together. We were in Queens along with Jill Carlstrom, Alan Buchanan, Diana Hubbard, Roger Barnes, David Light, Grumps (Ron Gablehouse) and Liz Gablehouse, and George Cuthbertson (our famous cook).

I arrived by bus to Clearwater Nov ’75 just in time for Christmas. I was then the FR EU/UK, Org Manager EU/UK, Management Aide (all in the Flag Bureaux). I did lots of missions to EU/UK.

In 1977 I was on OEC/FEBC training Flag with Mike Rinder, Jens Bogvad, Hank Laarhus, Joyce Colt with Chuck Beatty supervising. In 1981 set up WISE, then off to St. Hill to set up SMI Int.

Back to LA in 1982. June ’82 my husband Ed Brewer was killed in a car accident in the hills of Glendale, CA. (Certain amount of mystery around that still. Church management did not tell all on this. )

After Ed died, I went back to SMI Int in LA. (was gone for the time period when de-dinging got its start in the mission network). As a result of being gone and not getting “tainted” by the de-dinging, when I returned I was sent to the mission holders conference in San Francisco as the SMI rep. The story of this infamous conference has been covered a thousand times. It was a massacre and in my opinion the beginning of the end of Scientology as we knew it.

Back in LA I did an eval to “sort out the Bridge”. Due to the success of that eval I got pulled to Int as D/ED Int for Establishment. (Marilyn omitted here that LRH was impressed by her eval on the bridge sort out and it was a wildly effective eval). At the time there were 4 people in Exec Strata, (ED Int-Guillaume Leserve, Jens Urshkov-D/ED Int Production, Peter Specker-Qual Exec Int and myself). It was my job to man it up and get everyone hatted. So I began the process. It took me over a year to get all the posts filled but I did it with lots of missions out around the world.

One of the last posts to be filled was a major post turnover cycle that started at the mission level, progressed to and through a Cl IV org, to AOSHEU and finally arriving at Flag. This turned into a 6 month job to get Freddie Hunsicker, the last person to fill the last post, properly replaced. As soon as he arrived ED Int got prompt orders from Vicki Aznaran to turn Freddie over to man up CST. Guillaume landed more bricks on me. I screamed and yelled it was “off policy”. His response was “If we didn’t do it, then Vicki would take Jens Urshkov (our only real evaluator at the time). My heart was broken and I just thought there was no way to enforce policy.

Then along came DM (David Miscavige). Every week we had to write up a “Weekly Report” for our area to be forwarded to seniors ultimately landing with DM for final summary to LRH. We as Int Execs never got to see the outgoing summary, but always saw the incoming letter from LRH. I concluded by the responses coming in that LRH was being lied to by DM. I concluded that based on the fact that LRH’s response did not fit “the scene” at Int Mgmt. With only a single viewpoint to operate from, the multiple viewpoint system was lost. The odds were not too good. That was all in 1984.

Finally left the Sea Org because David Miscaviage kept coming down to see ED Int and telling him of certain celebrities 2D peccadilloes after he read reports and worksheets of these celebrities. This was gross.

By the beginning of 1985, I was gone to Canada to see Ed’s family. Now out of the SO I stayed 2 years then came back to the states, ending up in Portland, OR with a large Scientology field. I went back to med school, only this time for Chinese Medicine/ Acupuncture. I just celebrated my 20th year reunion last year since graduating. I have been a practicing acupuncturist/Chinese herbalist and Dr. of Chinese Medicine for that period of time.

When landing in Portland I got back on lines at CC Ptld. (Too much story to go into) Mid 90s was ready for some L’s and took off to Flag for L11/12. I was training as an auditor at Ptld when along came GAT. I was at the end of the rope. I slowly drifted away and moved back to Phoenix to be closer to family.

Closer to PT in 2009 I was diagnosed with breast cancer. I became an Indie (in my mind, unofficially) but due to all the time devoted from me to fight this, I didn’t need any outside distractions. So now my fight is nearly up and I have nothing to lose and wanted to officialize my Indie status.

Last year I found out that Tom Martiniano (who I hadn’t known before) and Linda McCarthy were in Phoenix. I was so thrilled to meet up again, especially Linda because we were roomies back in the early days at the FH (Fort Harrison hotel, at Flag in Clearwater). She has always been a good friend – but now she is a sister to me. Tom is my fantastic auditor. I don’t know if you can imagine someone with a heart so big to do all that was necessary on me to get me onto NOTs. We had planned to do a 3-way round robin on NOTS, but it didn’t work out on my end….but no worries because Hayden James and Lucy have picked up the slack.

I’m telling you all of this now because in the RCS I would never have had the opportunity to receive this auditing. As usual when you apply standard tech you get amazing results. I would have awful pain and go into session only to come out with no pain. After many months with Tom, it really is a miracle: I have no pain. My nurses and even my family can’t believe it. And while the cancer is not cured this lifetime, I’m 100% sure that I will never see the likes of breast cancer ever again. Tom and Linda were there for me on more than one occasion to pull me out of some real rough situations. Tom and I finished a few weeks ago and I’m spiritually in the best place I’ve ever been. This current body has a lot of difficulty breathing and so it will be cast away for new shiny model. I’m looking very forward to it and plan to be heading to Italy and wine country! If you have any suggestions, let me know.

It’s been such an honor and pleasure to hear the stories of the ex-SO/RCSers; both Indies and non-Indies alike. Old kindred spirits. I thank you all in advance for the fabulous support and until the next time… Bon Voyage.

Marilyn Brewer

OT III

OEC/DSEC

Cl II

SO Mgmt 11 yrs

Special kiss to Alex Castillo, my buddy

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2012/05/25/marilyn-brewer/

randomx

Patron with Honors
Indie 500 Update – Brad Halsey #340

Posted on May 27, 2012 by martyrathbun09 | 45 Comments

News Flash. The real action in the Indie 500 occurred at Steve Hall’s Scientology-cult.com. Brad Halsey roared out of the house!

I am gonna’ try and keep this write-up short and sweet.

I was on staff for D.C. Fdn. from 1987 to 1997 (was on tech posts the entire time).

I trained as an Outer Org Trainee at FLAG as part of the Class 8 Senior C/S training program from 1992 to 1996, an Int program that drew 135 people from around the world begining in 1992.

I was there at FLAG when the Golden Age of Tech was released in 1996. At that time only 2 of 135 people had completed that Class 8 Senior C/S training program. That program was a collossal failure at that point in time, based purely on that one stat.

I saw that it was going to add two more years to what had already been a 4-year stay, so I quit and went home.

Can you imagine training for 4 years straight on a Sea Org schedule, where you never get a day off because you are overdue on course? And then on top of that, you now have to do the whole Golden Age of Tech lineup? OMG man, they defeated me with that one, for sure.

Two months later I am back at my org with every intention to finish up my contract, and a golden rod comes down from Flag that says all my previous certs were cancelled and that I have to train from Student Hat all the way up again. At that point I routed out. I was done with it.

I was already Word Clearer interned and Class 4 interned with about 1500 hours in the chair as an auditor when I arrived at Flag for higher training, and at the time I left had completed the full theory of the BC and all auditing requirements on Level O.

I can’t tell you how frustrating it was knowing that all the while I was there, they only made it harder and harder to complete.

It’s just plain, flat-out suppression.

Net result: “make it so nobody can get through.”

By obvious design, Miscavige has now made it so you can’t get up either side of the Bridge:

1. Who has the money to pay Org prices for auditing? (especially with the insistence nowadays that you give it all to the IAS in exchange for nothing in return.)

2. Even if you can afford training, who wants to be on training courses for the rest of their lives, never to even find the damned Auditor’s chair? OMG, LRH would just be aghast if he saw today’s lineup of “prerequisites” to Auditor training.

Anybody who cannot see that this is a blatant effort to KILL OFF all Auditor training is just blind as a damned bat!

And if you want to see a very nice presentation of statistical analysis over the past several decades, I highly recommend you go to the site called “Friends of LRH” and read the series there called “What Happened to Training.”

Wow, is that a good write-up! Especially from my own point of view of having lived it and been the effect of it.

There are so many things wrong in Scientology today that have all been so well documented on this site and others, that I need not go into any additional detail on any of that.

We all know how wrong it’s all gone.

Bottom line – there is a raging SP named David Miscavige at the top and he’s your WHY for all of it.

Thanks to the advent of the Internet, there is now tons of ample evidence, you just have to open your eyes to it.

There’s only one thing to do and that’s just choose whose side you’re on.

Please add my name to the Indie 500 list.

Thanks,
Brad Halsey

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2012/05/27/indie-500-update-brad-halsey-340/

Veda

Sponsor
Indie 500 Update – Brad Halsey #340

Posted on May 27, 2012 by martyrathbun09 | 45 Comments

News Flash. The real action in the Indie 500 occurred at Steve Hall’s Scientology-cult.com. Brad Halsey roared out of the house!

I am gonna’ try and keep this write-up short and sweet.

I was on staff for D.C. Fdn. from 1987 to 1997 (was on tech posts the entire time).

I trained as an Outer Org Trainee at FLAG as part of the Class 8 Senior C/S training program from 1992 to 1996, an Int program that drew 135 people from around the world begining in 1992.

I was there at FLAG when the Golden Age of Tech was released in 1996. At that time only 2 of 135 people had completed that Class 8 Senior C/S training program.
That program was a collossal failure at that point in time, based purely on that one stat.

I saw that it was going to add two more years to what had already been a 4-year stay, so I quit and went home.

Can you imagine training for 4 years straight on a Sea Org schedule, where you never get a day off because you are overdue on course? And then on top of that, you now have to do the whole Golden Age of Tech lineup? OMG man, they defeated me with that one, for sure.

Two months later I am back at my org with every intention to finish up my contract, and a golden rod comes down from Flag that says all my previous certs were cancelled and that I have to train from Student Hat all the way up again. At that point I routed out. I was done with it.

I was already Word Clearer interned and Class 4 interned with about 1500 hours in the chair as an auditor when I arrived at Flag for higher training, and at the time I left had completed the full theory of the BC and all auditing requirements on Level O.

I can’t tell you how frustrating it was knowing that all the while I was there, they only made it harder and harder to complete.

It’s just plain, flat-out suppression.

Net result: “make it so nobody can get through.”

By obvious design, Miscavige has now made it so you can’t get up either side of the Bridge:

1. Who has the money to pay Org prices for auditing? (especially with the insistence nowadays that you give it all to the IAS in exchange for nothing in return.)

2. Even if you can afford training, who wants to be on training courses for the rest of their lives, never to even find the damned Auditor’s chair? OMG, LRH would just be aghast if he saw today’s lineup of “prerequisites” to Auditor training.

Anybody who cannot see that this is a blatant effort to KILL OFF all Auditor training is just blind as a damned bat!

And if you want to see a very nice presentation of statistical analysis over the past several decades, I highly recommend you go to the site called “Friends of LRH” and read the series there called “What Happened to Training.”

Wow, is that a good write-up! Especially from my own point of view of having lived it and been the effect of it.

There are so many things wrong in Scientology today that have all been so well documented on this site and others, that I need not go into any additional detail on any of that.

We all know how wrong it’s all gone.

Bottom line – there is a raging SP named David Miscavige at the top and he’s your WHY for all of it.

Thanks to the advent of the Internet, there is now tons of ample evidence, you just have to open your eyes to it.

There’s only one thing to do and that’s just choose whose side you’re on.

Please add my name to the Indie 500 list.

Thanks,
Brad Halsey

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2012/05/27/indie-500-update-brad-halsey-340/

If Brad Halsey ever makes his way to ESMB, he might find these observations by former senior Scientologists to be of interest. First, for those curious, a glimpse of the Class VIII course:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVqN...um.exscn.net/newreply.php?do=postreply&t=6518

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwDKg5K3in8&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6P4YV6CfI0

Then from two students on the first Class VIII course:

What you do not get here are the numerous breaks in the lectures.

Sometimes a ship's horn would drown him out, some times he went into a violent burst of profanity, sometimes he got annoyed that someone was not paying total attention, or coughing. He would verbally abuse them (Hank Laarhuis)

if they coughed.He would have the tape wound back and continue with the delivery.

Listening to this again makes one realise that he was completely "away with the fairies".

The slip-ups (DC-8 with propellers etc) can be picked up quite easily.

Interesting that he is into the "the people will obey you" routine, "we own the planet" (Did TC use this as his mantra?).

The sad thing is that he completely believed his fantasies were reality.

I suppose that is one of the liabilities of a chronic drug history.

When you see the photos of him when in hiding, he looks a wreck. This is a man ravaged by self-abuse and personal neglect.

Clearly he "freewheeled" down the tone scale into hiding.

Maybe GOLD, SP Hall and the RPF are Incident 111 ? :hysterical: :hysterical:

You really had to be there, at that time, in that place, Corfu, Oct, 1968 - the Original Class VIII Course was a complete continuous implant from beginning to end.

The overboards, the lack of sleep, the poor food, the chronically unsafe environment, the threats, the invalidation, the evaluations of what to run, what to think about your case, violated every aspect of the Auditors Code and ALL other Scio Codes.

The hours were from 7.30 am.......until long after Midnight - every day. Sleep deprivation abounded. (I handled this for myself by putting an "in session" sign on my cabin door and taking a 3 hour nap.)

The stress level was enormous - the amount of continuous violence, hatred, contempt and make nothing of emanating from LRH and the Commordore Staff - of each person there was incredible.

One could say that this was in actuality started in September, 1967 - in Las Palmas - it was then that the sleep deprivation and brutality began......slowly it got worse.......the SO people on the ship began to become shadows of themselves - this can be easily observed in the BBC interview of the crew in early 1968.

Very little auditing or training took place on the crews during this period. Mostly quicky stuff.

Alan

The first interview on the below video is of Hana Eltringham:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhULw6qarW4

In a post on ESMB, Alan Walter, Mission holder and student on the original Class VIII course, remembered an incident on the ship involving Julia Salmon. It's at the bottom.

John McMaster, from a 1985 interview, referring to the late 1960s:

"He [Hubbard] got the technology to the point where he had a sort of assembly line as he called it. And he told me how he was putting all these 'square ball bearings' on the beginning of the assembly line, and then turning them into 'round ball bearings' at the other end. That was his idea of 'standard tech'."

The following is provided for any lurkers, who might be wondering where the cruelty in Scientology originated:

First, an excerpt from Russell Miller's interview of David Mayo, Class XII, from August 1986.

This excerpt concerns events from the late 1960s:

"He [Hubbard] could be capable of incredible cruelty. On the ship there was an old man on the Royal Scotman who he made push a peanut round the decks with his nose. He had to get down on his hands and knees, he had to go round the deck, quite a long distance in a race with one or two others also in trouble. The first one back got let off and the last one got a double penalty.

"It was really tough on this old guy, Charlie Reisdorf. The surface of the deck was very rough wood, prone to splinter, so after pushing peanuts with their noses, they all had raw, bleeding noses, leaving a trail of blood behind them. I not only saw it but the entire crew of the ship was mustered - a mandatory attendance - we were required to watch this punishment, to make an example of it for the rest of us. Reisdorf was in his late 50s probably. His two daughters were messengers, they were 11 or 12 at time and his wife was there also.

"It was hard to say which was worse to watch: this old guy with a bleeding nose or his wife and kids sobbing and crying at being forced to watch this. Hubbard was standing there calling the shots, yelling, 'Faster, Faster!'. It was indignity, degradation and breaking a person's will, and making people watch. It was disgusting...

"They used to have people locked in the chain locker, including small children. It was very dangerous because if the anchor started to slip and started running out, it would probably turn a body into a pulp in no time at all...

"He [LRH] had a birthday party on March 13, 1968; there was a woman who he ordered locked in the chain locker. During the party he had brought her out. She was filthy, covered with dirt and rust, and had not been allowed to wash or change clothes - she had been in there for a week... he brought her out to the party. He said he was giving her a reprieve and permitting her to come to the party, as if that was a nice gesture. She wasn't allowed to change. She was brought to the party and had to stay, and later was returned [to the chain locker]... it was flaunting her degradation...

"Why did people stand by?...

"From time to time, Hubbard would cancel such activities like the chain locker, and blame it on someone else... He would start such pronouncements with, 'It has just come to my attention...'

"The length of time for children would vary, but no one was less than a day...

"Reisdorf [peanut pushing] affair - if someone tried to do something, it would have made it worse. Hubbard said that maritime law prevailed... He said that under maritime law, he had total power over everyone on the vessel..."

And one brief excerpt concerning events from the late 1970s:

"He told me he was obsessed with an insatiable lust for power and money. He said it very emphatically. He thought it wasn't possible to get enough. He didn't say it as if it was a fault, just his frustration that he couldn't get enough."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_w-YWwC1lI

And this from Alan Walter, from a 2007 post:

"...there was one stuck picture that would not go away. Behind it was at that time an unthinkable thought.

"Ron had Julia Salmon thrown overboard... Julia was... terribly overweight, and could not swim.

"The people who threw her overboard struggled to get her over the side; she was terrified; she kept crying out "I cannot swim!" On her way down she hit the side of the ship - I could hear her screams - it was obvious she was injured and drowning.

"The people on the deck all stood around too afraid to do anything. Fearing to originate any action less the become the target of LRHs displeasure.

"I ran and jumped over the side and rescued her. I then pulled her over to the ladder that led up to the ground level of the dock........it was about 20 feet straight up. She could not climb the steps. I had my shoulders under her butt pushing her up..... no one still had come to help.......but at the top of that ladder stood LRH filming us.....such evil.......

"Anyway after an immense struggle with Julia's help I was able to push her up to the top of the ladder....finally some help arrived.

"Over the years the unthinkable thought pushed forward more and more....it was 'that I observe that LRH was demonic at that time'. I did not want to know that, did not want to believe that.......that was too incredible to be believed - even for me - I did the usual make nothing of myself....'you're seeing things' 'what do you know' 'you've got overts' - much easier to blame self than confront what is..."

Perhaps the worst abuse by Hubbard, and Hubbard's Scientology, was psychological abuse, especially when inflicted "gradiently" and mixed with "wins" that (the person believes) will ensure his, and Mankind's, survival and well being for the next endless trillions. This abuse was preceded by DECEPTION, and deception, while not abuse, in and of itself, is an essential ingredient in the Scientology "mix."

To keep a person glued to Scientology it's necessary to maintain the proper ratio of - to put it simply - "positives and negatives." Currently, Scientology's dictator Miscavige is not doing so, having added too much lacquer to the lacquer&solvent mixture to produce an effective glue.

A.K. Myers

Patron with Honors
I watch these upright $cientologists who are "finally"
cogniting about the suppressive environment that the
cult has become after DM destroyed everything.

I laugh!

These are the same die-hard $cientologists who lasted
so long because they were at the top of the food chain.
Nothing really affected them in the twenty, thirty, or
even forty years, because they were, either, very rich
or in positions of authority. These were the super regges
and the IAS Patrons.

In either case, these were the ones that would never
give the rest of us lowlife the time of day. When we were
all used up, we were offloaded and/or declared. These
were the people who willingly disconnected from us bad
people.

Now, the only people left to abuse are the ones who used
to dish it out. So now, after getting a taste of their own
medicine, they suddenly cognite how suppressive the
cult has become.

Thank heaven there is a place like Marty's group where
they can go and still retain their high status in the group.
Look at the people rushing to be one of the "INDIE 500."
http://www.scientology-cult.com/declarations-of-independence/268-the-indie-500.html

Welcome to Independent $cientology where you can still be
a big fish in a small pool.
:coolwink:

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
I watch these upright $cientologists who are "finally"
cogniting about the suppressive environment that the
cult has become after DM destroyed everything.

I laugh!

These are the same die-hard $cientologists who lasted
so long because they were at the top of the food chain.
Nothing really affected them in the twenty, thirty, or
even forty years, because they were, either, very rich
or in positions of authority. These were the super regges
and the IAS Patrons.

In either case, these were the ones that would never
give the rest of us lowlife the time of day. When we were
all used up, we were offloaded and/or declared. These
were the people who willingly disconnected from us bad
people.

Now, the only people left to abuse are the ones who used
to dish it out. So now, after getting a taste of their own
medicine, they suddenly cognite how suppressive the
cult has become.

Thank heaven there is a place like Marty's group where
they can go and still retain their high status in the group.
Look at the people rushing to be one of the "INDIE 500."
http://www.scientology-cult.com/declarations-of-independence/268-the-indie-500.html

Welcome to Independent $cientology where you can still be
a big fish in a small pool.
:coolwink:

That little pool gets smaller by the moment.

Soon we can all rejoice in the passing of that cult from hindering humanity.

Help the cult become extinct.