What's new

F/N PHASES and PROCESS BASICS

Colleen K. Peltomaa

Silver Meritorious Patron
Thanks for that link! I love the messages from the teammates outside the box.

You're a visionary. What you saw is something Ron couldn’t foresee. Connection, Reconnection and Oneness with all-there-is in the 21st century.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet

And due to his own limitations he had to make stuff up to appear bigger than everyone else. He dogpiled on every advancemet and spiritual teammate of his day while cut, past and altering it. Had he kept to non evaluations, we wouldn't probably be reconnecting up here to sort out , "what went wrong".

That reconnection, and the merge back to oneness was the magick pill that someone, as you say, shared with me back around 1994 when I was in the depths of despair after the Fishman documents appeared on the internet. Perhaps I should post some of those messages here sometimes along with some others I found benificial along the way.

But it’s guys like you, Mayo and Mike’s “Identics” who do the right thing for the right reasons. That’s clear to me now.

For my 2 cents worth, its those who can’t change based upon what they are learning here that may perhaps be committing crimes against spirituality on those who entrust the "quality" of their awareness, for personal growth, outside that box.

Just a correction: It is Idenics (www.idenics.com).

Colleen K. Peltomaa

I never found that to so. Usually most processing was interspersed with objectives......they were usually done to a win.....then onto the next.

It is true - processes like ARC Straightwire could get long.....but the EP was a tremendous ability to produce or have ARC :)

The most tedious processing usually occurred when both processor and pc went into trance states. Which is often the case in a poorly trained Org.

Of course if you ran an inappropriate process (not proper or adequate for a specific purpose) then anything done would be tedious.

Alan

Okay, I could have some wrong data source about that. I was thinking about the processes in the late 40's, early 50's.

beyond_horizons

Patron Meritorious
The most tedious processing usually occurred when both processor and pc went into trance states.
I would go into a trance state every time I listened to a hubbo tape or read much of his drivel. :unsure:

As I recall, I got next to zero enjoyment sitting there listening to this guy, who went by LRH or Ron, babbling on about stuff. I wanted to know what this 'clear' thing was all about based upon what I’d read before I ever walked into the door of an org.

The words and definitions weren’t adding up or making much sense! :no: :)

Colleen K. Peltomaa

Facinating URL.

"As incredible as it seems, it appears that when we see things, we are reading information from the Zero Point Field on a quantum level and our brain 'reads out' this information to create the images we see in front of us. Some scientists have gone as far as to say that our memories don't sit inside our heads at all. Our brains are simply the retrieval and read-out mechanism of the ultimate storage medium - The Field."

So the discovery of the Akashic records is at the cutting edge of science.

Would love to hear more on these early discoveries with regard to Huna.

Right, I accessed that Field.

Colleen K. Peltomaa

Jesus H. Tapdancing Christ, can't anyone here have a normal chat about something completely different without resorting to Scientology-bashing?

But to answer your real concerns, the answer is YES. The Markabs did cause the explosion and so private space travel is doomed to failure. Happy now?

And by the way, earth man, since when did a thetan need a frigging rocket to go somewhere else anyhow. Drop the body, go to another planet. Simple.

haiqu

I tried that once and was told to stay in my crib. :)

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
"The Field" is very easy to access - you need to know the language of the spirit,

Most of you know language of the spirit - it is when you can visualize holographic concepts.

Occurs consistently at Phase 9.

Phase 9. The actual contact by telepathic projection with present time self, others and environment phase.

As the process is continued the client will become very big (exterior) and go into excellent telepathic interaction and permeation with their chosen people, places, subjects and things. The client will begin to telepathically help and be helped by their real time, actual chosen people, places, subjects and things.

Phase 10. The handling and permeating of the force, charge and masses contacted that are contained or attached to the presence-time self, others, people, places, subjects and things and environment phase.

As the Being occupies his presence-time environment and includes and takes willing ownership and responsibility for all the people, places, subjects, things and environment the charge, force and mass that is on the subject of help towards people, places, subjects, things and environment in presence-time these unknown areas begins to be permeated, discharged and erased.

The Being’s holographically envisioned imagery creation begins to be telepathically projected to fuse with others who have similarly holographically envisioned imagery creations and these, due to the fusion, the imagery becomes solidly agreed-upon. Thus a better more true reality begins to be created.

Big floating T/A state.

Phase 11. The expanded present time phase.

At this level the client is very much in an expanded present time state which includes long time futures.

The Being can be both above and outside as well as inside the complete creation and all its parts.

The Being has no difficulties being in or out of the creations or in or out of the connections to people, places, subjects and things. The game and help is now fun and exciting.

Phase 12. The webbing phase. This is the creating of three-dimensional holographic future images and telepathic projection of those images to cause fusion with others’ images that want to create similar optimum scenarios. Also included are the lines, terminals and relay points.

As more and more charge, force, and mass is permeated, more and more beings join in and play and contribute help In the Spiritual Universe, the lines, terminals and relay points appear as a vast silvery similar to a spiders web of thin telepathic lines crisscrossing vast distances.

This could be called spiritual networking.

Phase 13. The continuation of the process as a three-dimensional holographic action in a real three-dimensional holographicly expanded presence-time phase.

This process of permeation and telepathic projected fusion of imagery connects more and more players. The game becomes bigger and the help is more effective..

It should be noted this begins the RECONNECTION phase! :omg:

Colleen K. Peltomaa

Question (to myself mostly). I was walking in the woods with Hubbie. I "saw" what looked just like chicken-wire fencing curved along the ground and running for a distance almost straight. I stopped to keep myself from tripping over it and then realized it was not really solid. Hubbie could not see it. An energy grid?

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
If Anonymous is in the "Reconnection Phase", they are truly advanced entities.

This article that BH linked, is very pertinent:

The incredible planetary oneself

PART 9: B Y D A N I E L J A C O B

AS I HAVE SHARED IN EARLIER ARTICLES, one of the most striking aspects about Star Children is their ability to multi-task, operating their lives on many levels at once. Virtual Reality has become a kind of "holodeck" (holographic workspace) in which the "test-pilot" aspect of their transforming brain is able to spread its wings without trashing their physical bodies in the process.

These kids understand that the world of computers is humanity's "training wheels" for passage through 4D and beyond. As they sit and look into that screen, they actually become the files, the various icons, and the dazzling clip-art as well! Slowly, they (and we) are beginning to understand that our 3D world is nothing more than just one big computer screen (the IMAX version!). Our focus of attention is a cursor, moving our interested gaze around this huge Planetary Desktop upon which we live.

Paying attention to what is present on our "screen" is just one level of holographic perception. If we choose, we can log-on to the Multiverse through the Gateway of our Imagination. The Imagination is a real place, which serves as a buffer zone between our physical world and all the other possible/probable realities that share the same etheric space.

Remembering the Art of Creation

The Reconnections, those Spiritual Guides from whom I channel, have said the following, concerning our creation of reality in 3D:

"The determination of what is real is a matter of perception rather than existence.

Everything exists, but not everything is perceived.

Your senses are not windows to an 'objective' reality. They are really filters, blocking from the conscious mind what you have no desire to see."

We do not create our physical reality from nothing. Rather, we gaze out into an Infinite Everything, and we choose the images and symbols that we wish to highlight and paste into our present life experience. Everything else remains neatly cloaked behind a Veil of Forgetfulness. When we see something that doesn't seem to belong in our world, we have learned to say to ourselves: "It's only my imagination." Then, we roll over and go back to sleep.

Cyberspace gives the Star Kids an international workspace in which to lay aside their Veils and to consider what else could be possible. So do motion pictures, and many books - which The Reconnections have called "The Dreams of the Mass Mind."

In one portion of the Star Child brain, the "virtual" appears to be "actual," even while the physical and emotional bodies of the viewers stay safe and undisturbed. When the computer switch gets turned off, or the lights come up in the theater, connection to those realities is terminated. Meanwhile, a "virtual" sensitivity, and a certain mystical wisdom still remains, long after the program is over. Baby Boomers who are reading this can probably relate, if they ponder how much we were all affected by the gentle oriental wisdom of Kwai Chang Kane, in the TV series "Kung Fu."

What is being accomplished is a slow and steady peeling away of our Collective Veil of Forgetfulness. Rather than puncturing or ripping it away, our kids have decided to "split from this place" via their computer modems, or through the movies. The primary goal of these "flights," is to become accustomed to what life would be like without the constraints of time and space.

In addition, there is yet another skill that must be learned as well. Astronauts must go through many, many hours of training, in special chambers, to learn to deal with the aspects of weightlessness that exist in outer space. Even so, our Star Children must leap into the computer to acclimate themselves to the quality of wait-lessness that characterizes life in the Multiverse.

Instant Gravitation

Beyond the denser "gravity" of physical existence, the realms of unfettered mind and emotion move extremely rapidly. There is no "lag time" between the time we think a thought and its manifestation. It is only here, in physical form, that people have the luxury of thinking and planning before what they envisioned comes to pass.

In the Multiverse, things just appear! You are the cause, and you are also the effect. That can be rather freaky if a person isn't used to having it happen. As energies continue to rise on Planet Earth, this is exactly what will begin to occur. Those who decide to remain here will have to get used to it, or they will be frantic indeed.

The free mobility and ease of a computer's mouse or joystick can provide ample preparation for a journey through the Multiverse. Over the course of time, and with considerable patience and determination, virtual senses begin to become as strong as our sense of physical balance and bodily equilibrium. When that happens, we all will have learned to "walk in the spirit".

The Awakening Oneself

The Bible speaks to us about entering the Kingdom of Heaven by becoming "as little children". When an infant is born, the crown chakra is quite open. Physically, this manifests as a softening of the skull at what is known as the Anterior Fontanel (the "soft spot" in a baby's head). During infancy, the etheric body of a child comes and goes during his or her sleep cycles - making regular visits to various parts of the planet. Many trade places with Dolphin and Whale Consciousness, as they swim in various oceans of the world.

Oneself Connection is something that we all brought in with us. However, over a course of years, the 3D World (parents, siblings, teachers, friends) entranced us into believing more in what was happening outside of us than what was going on inside. As our Internal Connection returns, humans will begin to feel an energy rise from the base of our spine. This vibration is known as "Kundalini Fire". Its appearance is one sign that an individual is truly ready to experience life fully, from a completely different place inside.

If this serpentine energy is clear and powerful, it passes through each of the chakras, clearing away blockage and resistance that may have been present since birth. Its vibration is similar to a "handshake tone" that is sent out from a fax machine as it opens to receive electronic data. As the Kundalini clears the crown, it joins with various Cosmic Forces that respond by sending clear and powerful transforming energy to the planet and its people.

It is an incredible time to be alive! When I composed the last eight segments of this series, it was Christmas, 1997. The word "Indigo" didn't mean anything to me then, and I had no clear idea why I felt so deeply connected to these kids. Their energy was shining and strong within me, and I felt as though I had been given secret passage into a new and wonderful world. Today, people write and ask me: "What now? What can we do to help this process along?"

As a completion for the insights contained in The Star Children, I received a vision of what society could look like if we truly honored our children for who they are, and gave them their proper place in the flow of human affairs. Over the next few months, I will be sharing that vision with you. It is called "The Imagine Nation." I thank you for your attention and warm response thus far. I look forward to more and deeper contact in the powerful days ahead.

© 2002 Daniel Jacob

http://www.planetlightworker.com/articles/danieljacob/article9.htm

Last edited:

pastorius

Question (to myself mostly). I was walking in the woods with Hubbie. I "saw" what looked just like chicken-wire fencing curved along the ground and running for a distance almost straight. I stopped to keep myself from tripping over it and then realized it was not really solid. Hubbie could not see it. An energy grid?

This could have been a ley line. Indeed this is an etheric energy grid. Unfortunately I don't know much about the subject, but in ancient times people apparently knew quite a bit about it. Just as humans and animals have etheric bodies and visible (to some) auras and chakras, so does the earth.