What's new

FCDC circa 1970

Status
Not open for further replies.

nozeno

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hey that's my quote dude! :happydance:

You'll have to bring suit in the great ESMB Hall of Justice.

hall-of-justice.jpg

The image is filled with symbolism.

Bring it on.

EP - Ethics Particle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Not the same Traci...

If you mean Traci Williams, she died from cancer at the age of 45 this past Christmas 08.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/12/24/AR2008122402399.html

This too is so tragic. :touched: The Tracy/Traci I am referring to, was white, brunette, slender and about 5' 6" or so. I believe she had a rather foreign sounding surname. She was OT 2 or 3 I think and a damn good processor. "Tracy" may well have been just a nickname.

Thanks, though!

EP

sparrow

Patron with Honors
This too is so tragic. :touched: The Tracy/Traci I am referring to, was white, brunette, slender and about 5' 6" or so. I believe she had a rather foreign sounding surname. She was OT 2 or 3 I think and a damn good processor. "Tracy" may well have been just a nickname.

Thanks, though!

EP

Right. Different Tracy but thank you HT!

I'll think of it shortly and will post it. You may remember a cool picture that hung in the org. of Tracy standing in front of the Capitol Building with an emeter/case in one hand and the caption reading "Let's clear Washington DC."

Tracy Ulman! That's it.. no wait..

Tracy Lourdes! Hmmm. Why do I know THAT name.

No, it's Tracy Nepivoda. I cheated though and used the internets.

nozeno

Gold Meritorious Patron
"Let's clear Washington DC."

We all know how that worked out. FAIL!

How could we have been so naive and stoopid? One short stroll over to 16th St NW to see what that was all about in 1972 should have snapped us out of the delusion.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and make a bold prediction. It will NEVER happen.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
We all know how that worked out. FAIL!

How could we have been so naive and stoopid? One short stroll over to 16th St NW to see what that was all about in 1972 should have snapped us out of the delusion.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and make a bold prediction. It will NEVER happen.

Oh, but it did! Still, a 'cleared polititian' is still a polititian, and, the 'clearing' was as effective in DC as everywhere else.

Zinj

Div6

Crusader
Hey Sparrow,

It was good to meet you at the raid yesterday. Glad to see you found your way over to ESMB. I think you will find you are in good company here.

Welcome to ESMB.

nozeno

Gold Meritorious Patron
A bit like Socrates - As for me, all I know is that I know nothing.
- Socrates

But there could be some symbolism in there somewhere.

Well now that you 8c'd me in to commenting, it does sort of look like an upside down, half buried OT symbol.

hall-of-justice.jpg

sparrow

Patron with Honors
Hey Sparrow,

It was good to meet you at the raid yesterday. Glad to see you found your way over to ESMB. I think you will find you are in good company here.

Welcome to ESMB.

Ah Div6! Nice to meet you too.

Yes I've already reconnected with two people I use to converse with on B'net a few years back.

I would love to get back in touch with some of my old friends who have since blown.

Thanks for the tip!

nozeno

Gold Meritorious Patron
Ah Div6! Nice to meet you too.

Yes I've already reconnected with two people I use to converse with on B'net a few years back.

I would love to get back in touch with some of my old friends who have since blown.

Thanks for the tip!

I've hooked up with six that I was on staff with 36 years ago. I'm in touch with two of the nuts on a daily basis and the rest occasionally. The odds of you finding some homies is very very good.

Welcome to ESMB former FCDCer.

and thanks for the new sig line.

My arm:omg:

Status
Not open for further replies.