What's new

FEAR!!! Eek!!

Out-Ethics

Patron Meritorious
Excellent article. Every point made by Jon is completely right. I know that at times people may snipe at each other on this board but I always looked at it as life. People are just going to have different views and ideas on life. That is part of our make-up and living together and as far as I'm concerned thats okay. In fact I encourage it. Without this board I believe the world would be a sadder place and much harder for those coming to terms with Hubbard/Scientology/DM and Co$. All those who participate on this board are in my eyes heroes. I give you all a big thumb up.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

aegerprimo

Summa Cum Laude
I was afraid for a long time. A lot of people, plus posting here has helped me to get past that (and the interview I did for St Pete Times, which I think was the final "release" for me... a total relief for me, as you will).

I hope our contributions to this site and others help people to at least question it themselves.

I think the VERY first thing that made me question things was when I was at Flag and I saw all of the protesters outside with signs about Lisa McPherson and coffins.

So my input is that every little bit helps.

Even I think the trolls help to show what fools they are too... :yes:

Wow Bea, your story made me cry. :bigcry: I like what you said at the end of the interview... "If they want to be a religion they need to start acting like one."