What's new

Freedom and humanity but where ?

Maria Cuervo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Freedom where? On this earth, the prison planet? And for who, humanity? Hm. Humanity will never be free here.... Freedom here is not possible because this very earth is the prison matrix. Believing in this earth means to decorate the jail cell. The nature of this world and this physics = (RA), the sun god. CoS follows RA... and is but a small branch of the same saturnian system Ron plugged into by invoking Hathor construct (which is basically the same system invoking the "SUN" construct). These constructs generate the powers upon this earth, being but two of many constructs used to generate the matrix we live in.
The word freedom is so polluted and means almost nothing here, where the entire physics, the fact you are breathing here, is the matrix. And what is the matrix? Control and domination. The nature of this very reality and its five senses is the matrix. In all the systems (science, atheism, evangelical, scientology, buddhism, etc.) the failure is for reasons people do not understand. At least, some are concerned enough that something is wrong and are trying to find a way out.... the problem is those ways out are not the way out. Find out where you are = this is the Prison. Get in PT? Where? The prison? What a joke. Leave the cult? Find another room in the prison?

F.Bullbait

Oh, a wise guy,eh?
Right in front of your nose...

hqdefault.jpg

DLCuX.jpg

we-live-in-a-beautiful-world-35.jpg

BeautifulWorld-1046x657.jpg

wadi-rum-desert-landscape-537x360.jpg

lake-baikal-ice-formations.jpg

Maria Cuervo

Gold Meritorious Patron
I like this thread. I might visit esmb to post on it. Let's stay kind and sweet and invite OSA to tea even. LOL.
I have Darjeeling. Here is a song for all my OSA secret admirers wondering why I believe CoS follows RA!
Cheers. The song makes me so nostalgic for, long ago, in the day, when we were youths...and we were all leaving Florida.