What's new

Greta Van Susteren & husband hosts Lindsay Lohan at White House Correspondents Dinner

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Anyone watch the White House Correspondent's Dinner at the Washington, DC Hilton tonight? C-Span aired the celebrities arriving for the dinner & talking to the press.

Arriving with Greta Van Susteren & husband John Coale were Lindsay Lohan, her criminal attorney, Shawn Holley, Kim Kardashian & her mother Kris Kardashian-Jenner.

http://www.mediabistro.com/fishbowl...-for-white-house-correspondents-dinner_b71422

John seemed to play an active role (with his arms around Lindsay's shoulders) in determining which media she should talk with.. Greta led her to join Kim Kardashian, who was being interviewed by the tabloid show, 'Extra'. She avoided all the other media.

They all apparently sat at a table hosted by Fox News.

Later, host comedian Jimmy Kimmel mentioned that President Obama ordered Osama Bin Laden to be killed last year, and wondered who it should be this year? Kimmel suggested it should be Kim Kardashian for being so annoying, mentioning she started with 1 reality show and she now has 4.

The camera flashed on Kim; she laughed. John Coale, sitting next to her, rolled he eyes, shook his head & looked very pissed. (Makes we wonder if the cult has it's eyes on making moves on the Kardashians & Lohan to join the cult).

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Re: Greta Van Susteren & husband hosts Lindsay Lohan at White House Correspondents Di

Lindsay Lohan & Greta's husband, John Coale (Kris Kardashian-Jenner seen in foreground between them).

120428_lohan_wollenberg_3281_605.jpg

DoneDeal

Patron Meritorious
Re: Greta Van Susteren & husband hosts Lindsay Lohan at White House Correspondents Di

I didn't watch it...was watching...ahhh..I can't remember....

You know...my local bee hive used to put the media down quite a bit in the "talk tween each other"

Probably that way for all your hives too.

Interesting how Greta is "welcomed".

man...what next? A pharmaceutical drug store guy involved in the church?

Oh..the Kardashians & Lohan would be just perfect for the cult. I hope they jump in and help make headlines.

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron

DM's new "Whales I/T?"

I wonder if the Shrunken One has directly ordered that Lohan and the Kardashians be targeted for recruitment?

They seem to be the "Ideal" celeb for His style of operation, especially since LMP has given Him the finger.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat

I wonder if the Shrunken One has directly ordered that Lohan and the Kardashians be targeted for recruitment?

Boy, he really has a talent for targeting the whack jobs.

Michael Jackson. Courtney Love. Now Lohan? :eyeroll:

Not to mention those in who have become whack jobs: Cruise and Alley.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat

By the way, Greta Van Susteren was a total closet case about being a Scientologist when I was in in the 90s. (The person who was the CO AOLA for a time in the 90s was a Class XII and used to be her auditor. I think it may have been her who told me that but I don't really remember where I heard it.)

She used to practically sneak into Flag to get her auditing.

Notice she doesn't do any Celebrity Mag covers. :eyeroll:

uniquemand

Unbeliever

Vulnerable people with a lot of money and influence are always the prime targets of Scientology.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP

By the way, Greta Van Susteren was a total closet case about being a Scientologist when I was in in the 90s. (The person who was the CO AOLA for a time in the 90s was a Class XII and used to be her auditor. I think it may have been her who told me that but I don't really remember where I heard it.)

She used to practically sneak into Flag to get her auditing.
She gave an interview back when she worked for CNN in Atlanta, that her religion is always off the table when it comes to her work and when she's interviewed.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat

She gave an interview back when she worked for CNN in Atlanta, that her religion is always off the table when it comes to her work and when she's interviewed.

Wouldn't it be great to nail her down and ask her why? :p