What's new

How come Tom Cruise still has his secrets?

Anonycat

Crusader
I have written about it a few times and still believe that one of the most effective ways to communicate the evil of Scn is to reduce it to a "TOP TEN SECRETS SCN DOESN'T WANT U TO KNOW" kind of headline--that can all fit on a single sheet of paper. Each would have a brief but punchy revelation and the whole list would have a corresponding web link.

That list could then be translated to Chinese, Korean, Japanese, etc.

Perhaps each major culture or demographic worldwide might have slightly different emphasis as befitting their particular values. For example, in my decades of business and personal relationships with Koreans, Chinese and Vietnamese, the value of profound parental/ancestral respect is ever-present. One can easily imagine what would it would mean to an unsuspecting Asian (new cult recruit or prospect) if they were to suddenly discover that Scientology orders its members to DISHONOR and DISRESPECT and DISOBEY their parents/family/ancestors by DISCONNECTING from them if Scientology thought they were in any way DISCOURAGING them from spending their time and money on Scientology.

I know for a fact with certain longstanding business partners I have in those Asian worlds (and lifelong friends) that if any of them was to get "disseminated" to by a Scientologist I could instantly (with surgical precision) freeze and excise the cult from their life with one simple phone call or over a cup of tea. I would simply explain the DISCONNECTION policy to them and let them know that Scientology orders people (like them!) to DISCONNECT from their mother and father and ancestors and wife/husband and children. If any of my dearest (and very traditional) Asian friends/partners understood just that one thing, it would be over. (I'd make sure it was over too by throwing in the Xenu story and the $500K cost, just for fun. LOL)

Off the top of my head, the categories (without their one-paragraph descriptions) of the top 10 list might be (not necessarily in this order):

XENU STORY

COST OF SCN IS OVER $500K PER PERSON

FORCED DISCONNECTION FROM FAMILY, FRIENDS, BUSINESS ASSOCIATES & CHILDREN

THERE ARE NO CLEARS

CULT ENSLAVEMENT OF YOUR TIME, YOUR MIND & YOUR MONEY

THE LIES OF DR. HUBBARD

CULT WILL PUBLICLY REVEAL ALL YOUR SECRETS IF YOU DISOBEY THEM

FAIR GAME iF YOU TRY TO LEAVE OR TELL ANYONE WHAT REALLY HAPPENS IN SCN

SCIENTOLOGY'S SECRET POLICE (OSA) & BILLION YEAR PARAMILITARY ENFORCERS (S.O.)

THE FRAUD OF OT AND WHAT REALLY HAPPENS TO PEOPLE WHO REACH THAT LEVEL

Even without the website, a single page flyer might be enough to spark mass defection and viral internet coverage of Scientology in those countries.

Maybe I'm just daydreaming. But then again, daydreaming is fun and so often the humble way great things begin. LOL

EDIT: ps, I wonder if it would be interesting to run an experiment by starting a thread called "CLEARING ASIA" (of scientologists, lol) . The thread would develop and fine tune the "TOP 10" list of the cult's most sacred secrets & lies that they will do anything to prevent people from knowing.

Then we run a "pilot" in Hong Kong, Taiwan or China, for example, and get the list translated and get it into the hands of a few local "defrocked apostates" there and let the fun begin.

Udarnik, where are u dude, we need your advice. lol

Great list! I'd add - just because it's so known - a Stress Test section. I think the Two Person Drill shows in 2 pages, that the whole thing is a scam to get you to buy a book and sell you a class. I used to suggest to anons they hand out that drill to passersby when they picket a Stress Test table.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Great list! I'd add - just because it's so known - a Stress Test section. I think the Two Person Drill shows in 2 pages, that the w
hole thing is a scam to get you to buy a book and sell you a class. I used to suggest to anons they hand out that drill to passers when they picket a Stress Test table.

Excellent!!! Perfect.

The original concept of the "TOP 10" list was to reduce it all to one sheet of paper.

But, if a website gets put up in support of it (for flyer readers who want more more more) it would list those 10 CATEGORIES and break them down into 10 points (sub-heading) for each. And later, each of those could also develop into sub headings, et al.

Example of what appears online:

#6.
CULT ENSLAVEMENT OF YOUR TIME, YOUR MIND & YOUR MONEY: (same descriptive copy here that was on hard copy flyer)

6-1. HOW THE CULT USES SCAMS TO GET YOU TO BUY SCIENTOLOGY BOOKS, COURSES & AUDITING:

6-1-1. The Free Personality Test: (copy here explaining the deception and manipulation of an OCA)

6-1-2. Finding Your Ruin: (copy here explaining how the "dissem formula" plans to cave you in)

6-1-3. Scaring You Into Buying Auditing (copy here how regs push the buttons you gave them to make you pay)​

ETC......​

6-2. HOW YOU NO LONGER OWN YOUR OWN LIFE, TIME OR SCHEDULE

6-2-1. Why you need to CSW to take a day off, go on vacation, see a doctor or go to a funeral (Copy...)

6-2-2. How Scn can "order" you to attend "mandatory" events and briefings (Copy...)

6-2-3. How reggs can come to your house or work 24 hours a day (Copy...)​

ETC....​

The main idea is that it only takes 10 items to start this virus.

But each ten can later (if people want to add to it) replicate itself with 10 sub-categories, with descriptions.

And the sub-categories can (if people want to add to it) replicate itself with 10 sub-sub categories, with descriptions.

Kind of like an open source WIKI-CULT-DEATH STAR. LOL

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
OH SHIT I THINK I DE-RAILED THIS THREAD
WITH MY "CLEAR ASIA" RANT. DAMMMM! LOL

Sometimes I forget which thread I'm on and get carried away with the moment.

Sorrrrrrrrrrry, now back to our normally scheduled programming about Tom Cruise's secrets...

:hattip:

MissWog

Silver Meritorious Patron
I don't really care about his secrets in the bed room..I care about his secret use of Sea Org labor and I know there is more than what we have heard...has to be!
I appreciate what John B has shared but I would like to hear more and from more sources. That's what we should focus on. I don't give a rats ass about him and Katie either, except the stories of sea org staff polishing light bulbs at his fancy smancy Telluride estate.. What fuck face! Know what I mean?

Francois Tremblay

Patron with Honors
The reason why it IS important to divulge the homosexuality of celebrity Scientologists is because Scientology is intensely homophobic. To divulge it is therefore a blow against Scientology. Think of the outings of famous anti-gay Republicans. Who's crying at the fact that old white men who vote against homosexuals' human rights are exposed as secret homosexuals themselves? No one, because it's the hypocrisy of those people that is being exposed.

People like Tom Cruise and John Travolta are publicly and financially supporting a homophobic religion. It is therefore hypocrisy if they themselves are secretly homosexual.

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
Oh God! Under the "new forum posts" I couldn't see the word "secrets" and I could have sworn the word was going to be "penis"!?! Off to cramming I go...

MissWog

Silver Meritorious Patron
The reason why it IS important to divulge the homosexuality of celebrity Scientologists is because Scientology is intensely homophobic. To divulge it is therefore a blow against Scientology. Think of the outings of famous anti-gay Republicans. Who's crying at the fact that old white men who vote against homosexuals' human rights are exposed as secret homosexuals themselves? No one, because it's the hypocrisy of those people that is being exposed.

People like Tom Cruise and John Travolta are publicly and financially supporting a homophobic religion. It is therefore hypocrisy if they themselves are secretly homosexual.
I totally see your point and I do think it is valid.. But I don't think the question of a persons sexuality is going to get the attention and help the fight against the cult like SLAVE labor will. So I choose to focus on the points that can't be so easily dismissed such as homosexuality.

uniquemand

Unbeliever
For some reason, despite society having moved along, Scientology celebrities can't seem to accept their sexuality differences.

Everyone is in a 50's cookie-cutter.