What's new

HUBBARD DEMO: 2 COOL TRICKS TO USE ON HUMANS

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
You know it's kind of funny, after reading your reference to "knowing that old script by heart", I was wondering how I would have reacted to my own posting (top of this thread) years ago when I was in the "between lives area" (in the twilight that lies between Bridge Devotee and Ex-Scientologist).
QUOTE]
This is quite good :thumbsup: ...did you come up with it?

BETWEEN LIVES AREA? Well...it's a Hubbard term, of course, that I just added a new ironic definition to... in the remote chance that someone reading this doesn't know that term, Hubbard described some space operatic implant station that people supposedly are programmed to report to after they die and before they "pick up another body" for their next life.

Well, come to think of it, the Scientologist in you DOES actually die and then you start a new life as a happy homo sapiens. (but for some measure of time you hang in the "between lives area" trying to decide whether you are going to suffer an eternity of hell (like Hubbard promised) if you walked away. (jeez, he was pretty good at scaring folks half to death when they even thought of doing something on their own volition that wasn't approved by the CofS.)

JustanotherEX

Patron with Honors
Helluvahoax, thanks for posting the video!

I found it to be the most utterly inane drivel I have ever heard in my life. Not what I was expecting compared to the relative "clarity" of the PDC.

So the auditing doesn't work because auditors are in an "evil valence"? Heh... Hah... MAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Now why the hell didn't he just pull the curtain aside and cut to the chase by telling people it's all just their own mockups anyway? Jeeeeezus!

ThisFenceHurts

Patron with Honors
BETWEEN LIVES AREA? Well...it's a Hubbard term, of course, that I just added a new ironic definition to... in the remote chance that someone reading this doesn't know that term, Hubbard described some space operatic implant station that people supposedly are programmed to report to after they die and before they "pick up another body" for their next life.

Well, come to think of it, the Scientologist in you DOES actually die and then you start a new life as a happy homo sapiens. (but for some measure of time you hang in the "between lives area" trying to decide whether you are going to suffer an eternity of hell (like Hubbard promised) if you walked away. (jeez, he was pretty good at scaring folks half to death when they even thought of doing something on their own volition that wasn't approved by the CofS.)

I meant your application of the Scn jargon. I found it humorous.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
QUOTE by HelluvaHoax!
You know it's kind of funny, after reading your reference to "knowing that old script by heart", I was wondering how I would have reacted to my own posting (top of this thread) years ago when I was in the "between lives area" (in the twilight that lies between Bridge Devotee and Ex-Scientologist.

QUOTE by ThisFenceHurts
This is quite good ...did you come up with it? I meant your application of the Scn jargon. I found it humorous.

Ooops, sorry, now I understand your question. Yes, I came up with it. So glad I was able to sneak some humor into this world! Thanks!

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron

I understand your point. But consider this. If it was a genuine mistake (the misrepresentations of Book I) then WHY OH WHY DID HUBBARD CONTINUE SELLING BOOK I FOR ANOTHER 50 YEARS WITHOUT ADVISING HIS READERS OR PCS OR STUDENTS THAT THE INFORMATION IS PROFOUNDLY INCORRECT?

Why did they keep selling the same snake oil ? You can walk into any org right now and ask about DIANETICS BOOK I and you will be promptly told it is 100% correct, that it produces clears and then you will be regged to pay for the book and the course and the auditing.

But no one tells you that Hubbard admitted it did not produce Clear.

Any way you look at it, that is knowing and willful fraud.

Even with all my creative powers, I cannot imagine one scenario in which this is not outright fraud.

OK--this was one thing that fucked with my head big-time and really started me questioning (though I dove in and buried myself again). I had done a CCRD--D/Led going Clear to this lifetime in Book 1. Suddenly, months later, something came out where Blubbard had said (and it'd been buried somewhere) that what he said HERE (in the posts above) was wrong, and that we "hadn't given ourselves enough credit" and that Book 1 DID produce Clears. There were wins given of little old ladies auditing for years out in the field then going into ASHO and getting the state acknowledged. Messed with my head BIG-time! I mean, if prior to this reference that had been missing and unused, it was believed it wasn't possible to go Clear in Book 1, why the hell did I get OK to attest? I wondered what the hell was meant by standard tech and started thinking the tech wasn't immutable. I still get a little jacked thinking about it.