What's new

I Just Have to Say This ..

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Welcome, Jesse. :welcome:

For me, your integrity has never been in question and I'm really looking forward to your posts here. :drama:

Cherished

Silver Meritorious Patron
G'day Jesse, glad to see ya here, and looking forward to reading your posts. :)

I loved what ya did in Germany and I don't know of anything negative in regard to your reputation (besides you being a bass ass an' all, which is all good and revered around here! :D )

Cheers! :thumbsup:
A bass ass?

Man, is that like a bad ass with a sub woofer, Carmel?

Jesse, you're a legend. I was stoked to see you pop up in Germany, but I never questioned your need to stay out of the line of fire when you were doing so. You have done more than your fair share.

Human Again

Silver Meritorious Patron
Welcome Jesse,

I'm looking forward to hearing from you about the German activity. I like your Frankenstein analogy! I too believe we can do more to help the staff and SO from outside by turning a spotlight on the abuses, slavery and fraud of Scientology than we ever could trying to get them a fair go from inside the trap.

Cheers,

Natascha

Telepathetic

Gold Meritorious Patron
Welcome Jesse:thumbsup:

Great to have you here and also let me take this time to thank you for what you've done all these years for the Cause.

TP

Jesse's Comm

I wish I had known that was the german topic of disucssion, I really should have gone,,, but none the less, I a certain that you spoke for me.

I can't wait to hear what you have to say.... I just want to make sure I don't miss any. I definitely have my voice back, and I am speaking, anywhere they want me. I've done a lot of Radio shows and have more booked.

Please try and send me a private message when you post more...
I don't want to miss a word...

Blessings,

Nancy

R6Basic

Patron Meritorious
Welcome Jesse!

To tell the truth I don't know who you are but every one else is excited and that's good enough for me. :happydance:

Welcome Jesse!

Hiya Honey! :D

Welcome aboard, I've been waiting for you! :happydance: VERY glad to have you join us here... it's a great board and there are some wonderful people here, feel free to share whatever you have to tell us in your own way and at your leisure. :) We LOVE to hear people's stories here!

I think that "bass ass" was supposed to be "bad ass", I hope :unsure: unless Aussie speak is getting even harder for me to understand over time! :blush:

Jesse, you have eternal rock star status with most of us OG in California for the good you have done already. It's great that you are speaking for yourself. You can add much to the picture that will be helpful for the "activists" here. :D

Thank you for working so hard to right wrongs. The critic scene is a whole new ballgame now. Guess what? We're WINNING!!! :happydance:

Lovinglife625

Patron with Honors
Hello everyone out there that reads this message board. This is Jesse Prince and I have something to say. In the past I have been an activist and freedom fighter for anyone who wanted to know more about Scientology and the Sea Org. For many years I was opposed and targeted for destruction by the force of the Sea Orgs Legal machine. I just got tired of fighting them, especially towards the end of my activisim, to many other activist were terrorized into submission and it became a lonely road.

That being said, when I left the fight, battered and brused, about the only thing I was able to take with me that was still in tact was my reputation. No matter what the Sea Org team could come up with, I have never ever negotiated, or accepted "Hush Money" from them. Any testimony I've ever given in a court of law still stands today. There are no recant of testimony documents signed by me in any case.

I was happy to live with that and I took myself out of the game. I had already wasted 16 years of my life helping the Sea Organization make as much money as it possibly could, which in part was and still is being used to destroy any critic of Scientology, the Sea Org or L Ron.

That's a hell of a concept. Spend 16 years of your life building a machine that then tries to destroy you in anyway possible.

Reminds me of an old movie script called Frankenstien.

To make a long story shorter, I recently participated in and event sponsered by the German Government concerning Scientology. The meeting was attended by representitives from multiple countries. Most of the representitives were members of the intelligence community of thier respective countries. ALso in attendence were some pretty special ex Sea Org members and we all had a great time together.

I was so impressed by all of the good news I learned concerning other new activist in the game that I decided to create a website to include what happened during the event and express my perspective on the subject of Scn and the Sea Org today. I feel what I have to say is still relevent. It has also become necessary for me to keep my reputation in tact because there seems to be some confusion about my role in all of this.

Life got in the way and I don't have time to complete any websites right now.
So over the next few days I will post the pages I'd writtren for the website right here on this forum.

I'll get out the first page today, and this is my intro for the series I am about to post.

Thank you for your time.

Jesse Prince

Hey Jesse

It is really great to see you posting here and also to see what you did in Germany last year. (Not to mention all you did in years past to expose the lies and right the wrongs).

Even though you had stopped speaking out, I knew from our chat of a couple of years ago that you had fully kept your integrity, did not have your silence "bought" by organized scientology and that you would be back again if you saw the need.

I just want you to know that I have your back if you ever need it in speaking out again as I am sure others do as well.

Thanks for being here!

w/respect
Larry Brennan

Carmel

Crusader
A bass ass?

Man, is that like a bad ass with a sub woofer, Carmel?

A sub woofer with all the bells and whistles coz the truth comes out loud and clear - Major compliment in this neck of woods (crikey, hope it was taken that way).

The Honorable Jesse Prince In The House

Jesse you are truly one of the Great Voices that has chosen to speak out over the many years and I am sure I speak for all of us in saying that it is an honor to have you amongst us. Your celebrity status in the good fight is legendary.

Rock the mic Mr.MC

sp981b.jpg

Link to “The Ever Changing Tech of Scientology by Jesse Prince”
http://www.skeptictank.org/chngtech.htm

xseaorguk

Patron Meritorious
Jesse Prince

good to hear from this old guard protestor.
Maybe he can shed more light on the Bob Minton story and Stacey(.....)
Why do we not hear from Stacey any more?
I know Bob Minton died (RIP) but what about Stacey?