What's new

It's Time to Say Hello

nothappyjan

I have been hanging around a while, lurking on this board. I was 18 years in as public. Been out 2 years and have been working on exposing the truth and protesting against the Church here in Oz.

I was very angry that I had been tricked into following this Organisation for all those years. Everyone that I had got in I then got out.

I have been sorting out my life in the last 2 years and it has been a lot easier than the previous 18 years. The benefits that I got could never make up for the destruction of myself, family, friends and finances, however we can't change the past and I am very relieved to be out before I became too old to enjoy what life has to offer and have the opportunity to actually have a good life outside the church.

I will say this and that is that I made the best friends you could every make while in and they are still my friends and most are out.

I have been addicted to this board and found it entertaining and informative and am very grateful that I can come on the board whenever I want and keep up to date with everything that's happening.

I'm living my life, enjoying my family and friends. However, I will not stop working on exposing this church's crimes, educating people on how this organisation operates, destroys lives and does not deliver what it promises.

That's about it for now and thank you.

nothappyjan

The Great Zorg

Gold Meritorious Patron
I have been hanging around a while, lurking on this board. I was 18 years in as public. Been out 2 years and have been working on exposing the truth and protesting against the Church here in Oz.

I was very angry that I had been tricked into following this Organisation for all those years. Everyone that I had got in I then got out.

I have been sorting out my life in the last 2 years and it has been a lot easier than the previous 18 years. The benefits that I got could never make up for the destruction of myself, family, friends and finances, however we can't change the past and I am very relieved to be out before I became too old to enjoy what life has to offer and have the opportunity to actually have a good life outside the church.

I will say this and that is that I made the best friends you could every make while in and they are still my friends and most are out.

I have been addicted to this board and found it entertaining and informative and am very grateful that I can come on the board whenever I want and keep up to date with everything that's happening.

I'm living my life, enjoying my family and friends. However, I will not stop working on exposing this church's crimes, educating people on how this organisation operates, destroys lives and does not deliver what it promises.

That's about it for now and thank you.

nothappyjan

Welcome! :yes: :thumbsup:

You may discovwer that some of your friends that are out have given up the whole scientology thing. Others are still "in" but "out". It's always going to be awkward when meeting your old friends and the "testing". Just takes time.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Welcome nothappyjan, great User Name.
I'd guess that a lot of your friends are posting here!
I'm looking forward to reading more from you. :)

LongTimeGone

Silver Meritorious Patron
Welcome nothappyjan. :welcome::kangaroo:

Well done on getting out and on getting others out. The latter is not such an easy task.

It's a hell of a lot saner out here in the real world isn't it?

LTG

Happy Days

Finally I can :welcome2: my dear friend, nothappyjan :dance3::party::bighug:

We have been on quite a journey over our years as friends both in and out of the cult. We talk a lot and laugh a lot and that's what it's all about :happydance:

jenni with an eye

Finally I can :welcome2: my dear friend, nothappyjan :dance3::party::bighug:

We have been on quite a journey over our years as friends both in and out of the cult. We talk a lot and laugh a lot and that's what it's all about :happydance:

Must be time for a big :grouphug:

followed by a few :cheers:

and then a huge :party:

as only :kangaroo::kangaroo::kangaroo: can.

:D

Arthur Dent

A warm welcome nothappyjan!!
Hope your user name meaning becomes obsolete fast now that you're here!
:welcome2:

Petey C

Wth that user name, you had to be an Aussie! Welcome back to the real world. The first few years might be tough but never as tough as the years spent inside!

nothappyjan

Wth that user name, you had to be an Aussie! Welcome back to the real world. The first few years might be tough but never as tough as the years spent inside!

I got to come clean with you guys, I have lived in OZ for 38 years but I am actually a Kiwi :thumbsup:. Thanks for all the welcomes.:happydance: