What's new

Jan Eastgate arrested! - Today Tonight exclusive

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Jane Eastgate, President of CCHR (Citizens Commission on HUMAN RIGHTS) International, was arrested on Sunday in Sydney on the charge of "Perverting the course of justice" for the cover-up of the ongoing sexual abuse of a minor (Carmen Rainer) by her step father, an on-lines scientologist.

Eastgate was instrumental in covering up and hiding the crime. Her passport has been confiscated and she will be forced to remain here and face the charges here in Australia.

Today Tonight ran the story tonight and hopefully the video will be up on line soon.

http://au.todaytonight.yahoo.com/

You can watch the original Lateline show where this story first broke.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxjXTBnDTRs

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
The wheels of justice grind slowly. But they grind fine.:yes:

Thank you Carmen and Phoebe for doing what you have to expose this crime, despite the pain it's caused you.:clap::clap::clap::clap:

OSA, it's just going to get worse for you from here.:omg:

Bring doc.s.:biggrin:

Anonycat

Crusader
Jane Eastgate, President of CCHR (Citizens Commission on HUMAN RIGHTS) International, was arrested on Sunday in Sydney on the charge of "Perverting the course of justice" for the cover-up of the ongoing sexual abuse of a minor (Carmen Rainer) by her step father, an on-lines scientologist.

Eastgate was instrumental in covering up and hiding the crime. Her passport has been confiscated and she will be forced to remain here and face the charges here in Australia.

Today Tonight ran the story tonight and hopefully the video will be up on line soon.

http://au.todaytonight.yahoo.com/

YES!

TEoS

Patron with Honors
It's on such occasions, that I always feel time slows down!

SPEED UP AND GET THE PROGRAM ON ALREADY!

Outethicsofficer

Silver Meritorious Patron
Phobe and Carmen,
Wow! What a bomb shell landing right in the heart of cultdom. That was atough thing to do Carmen well done.
Good work Bryan.
James

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
This is beyond awesome. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I wonder how many more people will speak up. Covering up sexual abuse is pretty SOP for the cult

jenni with an eye

This is fantastic.

It will never make up for the hurt and pain for Carmen but at least it is a great start.

Thank you to both Carmen and Phoebe for being so brave, speaking out and exposing this crime by the cofs and its representative.

:heartflower::heartflower::heartflower:

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
The wheels of justice grind slowly. But they grind fine.

Thank you Carmen and Phoebe for doing what you have to expose this crime, despite the pain it's caused you.

OSA, it's just going to get worse for you from here.

Bring doc.s.

THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITING!!

JUSTICE AT LAST!!! Yes, Thank you Carmen and Phoebe for doing ALL that you've done to help expose this. And my thanks to every single person who does *anything* to help expose the insidious Abuses of the phony "Church" of
$cientology. THIS IS WHY!!!

Bless you ALL :dance3::heartflower::grouphug:

Tory/Magoo
www.youtube.com/ToryMagoo44

Miss Pert

I thought I'd repost this here so I cover both TT threads.

This is great considering I recently received this text from the cult.

"Hi Syd team. We had a great event highest turnout and a good kick off on donations. Jan Eastgate's briefing woke us up on the fact that our children are being targeted. Most of the public come to the party on seeing how important it is to have Syd open and why it's so important to get Syd Ideal Org opened. So now that the ball is rolling let's take it over the line this week by everybody doing their part and moving on to their next status or donating towards it. What can you do my friend ML Jack?"

"What can you do my friend? ML Jack" Eeeeew I think I've just been slimed. :puke: :puke: :puke:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Phoebe! I'm so glad you are here.

"Thank you" is inadequate.

Exactly.:yes:

Thanks to both Carmen and you - your bravery is outstanding and I doubt it will be in vain. :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Cult is finding that its abuses are being ruthlessly exposed and it can't hide them anymore.

Zhent

Leakus Maximus
I suppose it should be asked (even if there can't be an answer), how did Today Tonight and others find out about this arrest? It wouldn't be public knowledge I imagine? :coolwink:

Doom

Lurking.
Oh dear, did the Cult just send one of their freedom medal winners into a country that has an existing arrest warrant for them or are they just that stupid?

There was once a time where the elite in the cult were looked after and cultivated, this smacks of carelessness and ignorance or just plain arrogance.

Finally, Justice.