What's new

Jeremy Powers – 2 Years After Shunning

Jim Little

Patron with Honors
This post was written by my wife yesterday to her son that marks 2 years that he disconnected from his family.

My son, Jeremy, I’m thinking of you today. I’m a bit upset today, so here’s fair warning. But, since it preaches it, use your Scientology confront to confront how others feel, in real life. Confront what “is”.

Thank goodness that for 99.5% of my time I’m happy and easy going – and don’t fall into the pits of sadness for things in the past or worry of the future……thank god.

But today marks the 2nd anniversary of you “shunning” us for Scientology (because of Sarah Coziahr). We all miss you, but probably nobody near as much as I miss you. You’re my child...

Read the complete post here:

http://myjeremy.wordpress.com/2012/10/24/jeremy-powers-2-years-after-shunning/

Sindy

Crusader
This is so sad and when juxtaposed against Sarah's (Jeremy's girlfriend) blog postings it really shows how utterly maniacal the SP doctrine is in that it has turned all of these people into insensitive, smug, and horribly detached human beings.

Sarah's posts are absolutely so bereft of any sense of the irony and hypocricy of her words and emotions and so absent any sense of the true reality of what she and her family are doing that it is utterly frightening.

https://plus.google.com/100901645705093303346/posts

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
This post was written by my wife yesterday to her son that marks 2 years that he disconnected from his family.

My son, Jeremy, I’m thinking of you today. I’m a bit upset today, so here’s fair warning. But, since it preaches it, use your Scientology confront to confront how others feel, in real life. Confront what “is”.

Thank goodness that for 99.5% of my time I’m happy and easy going – and don’t fall into the pits of sadness for things in the past or worry of the future……thank god.

But today marks the 2nd anniversary of you “shunning” us for Scientology (because of Sarah Coziahr). We all miss you, but probably nobody near as much as I miss you. You’re my child...

Read the complete post here:

http://myjeremy.wordpress.com/2012/10/24/jeremy-powers-2-years-after-shunning/

From the depth of my heart I send love and courage and strength to you Jim and Meshell and to Jeremy.

I have never told this before, but I too was once in Jeremy's shoes. But even worse, for I refused to go to my fathers funeral. As best as I can discern, I was so angry at that time for the attempts of both my parents to wake me out of the evil world I was in. I truly believed that Scientology was the answer to all the problems and suffering of the ages. I completely bought the con-man L. Ron Hubbard's promises. He blinded my mind and had me relegate my heart to a false hope. I weep.

My heart was truly smothered and laid to rest, almost dead. The burden is huge now that I have woken from the con. The inhumanity I practised was just insane and lost.

But there is hope; even for love to rise again in Jeremy's heart and for him to realize that the false route he is now on is devoid..of love and that Meshell has the greatest love there is for a son.

I wish him well on his about face and Meshell's joy of his return.

This is very much WHY.

Sindy

Crusader
From the depth of my heart I send love and courage and strength to you Jim and Meshell and to Jeremy.

I have never told this before, but I too was once in Jeremy's shoes. But even worse, for I refused to go to my fathers funeral. As best as I can discern, I was so angry at that time for the attempts of both my parents to wake me out of the evil world I was in. I truly believed that Scientology was the answer to all the problems and suffering of the ages. I completely bought the con-man L. Ron Hubbard's promises. He blinded my mind and had me relegate my heart to a false hope. I weep.

My heart was truly smothered and laid to rest, almost dead. The burden is huge now that I have woken from the con. The inhumanity I practised was just insane and lost.

But there is hope; even for love to rise again in Jeremy's heart and for him to realize that the false route he is now on is devoid..of love and that Meshell has the greatest love there is for a son.

I wish him well on his about face and Meshell's joy of his return.

This is very much WHY.

Beautiful :love8: Clearly you got your heart awakened and completely recovered. This is a very nice and kind post. :hug:

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Beautiful :love8: Clearly you got your heart awakened and completely recovered. This is a very nice and kind post. :hug:

Thank you sindy. Not completely healed, but a work in progress.

On reflection, it was one of the first things I noticed, particularly when listening to Ron's taped lectures... was the hate and the invitation to hate... he espoused. It confused me, until I finally realized Ron himself was very very lost.

But I wrote this because I wanted to help Meshell to possibly understand more, how a heart can be smothered, and how love can spring back.

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

img_00011.jpg

^^^ . . . breaks my heart

PhilJaden

Quite saddening and the feelings cant be expressed in words, cancer plays a spoilt sport in one’s happy life. Your courage is laudable and the love have shown is of sublime nature. Let’s wish that one day cancer is eliminated and life on earth becomes happier.