What's new

Let's try again: Anybody attending February 10 protests?

hartley

Patron with Honors
In hopes that this will be an information thread and not about any other subject however worthwhile.

Yes, I will. In London, ARSCC(UK) will meet up at the Fitzroy Arms, Charlotte Street just around the corner from the TCR shop at around 12:00. We won't be bringing placards and stuff as this isn't our show, but we will be giving moral support. Any OCMB/ESMB posters that want to join us will be welcome. Dress informal (but warm!), masks optional.

The current list of Orgs with planned events is here:
http://partyvan.info/index.php/Project_Chanology

Uncertain locations are on subpages, eg
http://partyvan.info/index.php/Project_Chanology/Target_IRL/Europe

Yes, Plymouth, UK is calling for support.

"The avalanche has started, it is too late for the pebbles to vote"
- Kosh, Babylon 5.

Boudicca

Patron
Yes! I am going to protest on Sunday. So is my daughter, two of her best friends, her boyfriend and my hubster!

I got a "Katie Holmes" wig and "bug" sunglasses to wear!

If it wasn't going to be so cold, I'd do up one of her "designer" outfits. But I think I'll be in a parka and gloves.

My daughter made an incredible poster of skeletons trying to escape from a closet with big words: WHY ARE THEY DEAD .net

We're making 5 more different posters so we'll have extras for people who are bringing flyers instead. Everyone on the boards are sharing information and expenses. I'm also bringing a huge stack of pre-stamped, pre-addressed postcards to our state senator to attach to an informational flyer, urging citizens to demand congressional hearings into the human rights abuses and tax fraud.

I'll post photos afterward and let ya'll know where to look for them.

Sharone Stainforth

Silver Meritorious Patron
Let's try again: Anybody attending February 10

I'm going to the protest.Don't think i'll be wearing a mask though.
Maybe big shades:coolwink:

Look forward to seeing you there.
Tamasin:)

shader

Patron with Honors
Yes, I'm going (Sydney), but as a somewhat independent entity from the anon.

EDIT: OMG Boudicca, that postcards idea is legendary, in fact Bodacious

Last edited:

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron
Husband & I plan on driving by the local org. Never been by it anyway, might as well see it and see what's happening.

Last edited:
Yes! I am going to protest on Sunday. So is my daughter, two of her best friends, her boyfriend and my hubster!

I got a "Katie Holmes" wig and "bug" sunglasses to wear!

If it wasn't going to be so cold, I'd do up one of her "designer" outfits. But I think I'll be in a parka and gloves.

My daughter made an incredible poster of skeletons trying to escape from a closet with big words: WHY ARE THEY DEAD .net

We're making 5 more different posters so we'll have extras for people who are bringing flyers instead. Everyone on the boards are sharing information and expenses. I'm also bringing a huge stack of pre-stamped, pre-addressed postcards to our state senator to attach to an informational flyer, urging citizens to demand congressional hearings into the human rights abuses and tax fraud.

I'll post photos afterward and let ya'll know where to look for them.

That is an EXCELLENT idea! I will spread that one.

dr3k

Patron with Honors
No-one should have to go to these events alone - it's just not safe or sane. If someone here wants to go to an event but has either limited transportation or none at all write me a message on the forums and I will try to put you in contact with a raider from your area and get you in with some 'new friends' to get you in safe and sound.