What's new

Marty Rathbun - the prick.

Smilla

Ordinary Human
Deleted because upon reflection, I thought it a bit unkind. See how sweet I am.

Last edited:

dexter gelfand

Patron Meritorious
Quote:

Originally Posted by Terril Park
LRH said that you can only get in trouble for being there and
communicating.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HelluvaHoax!

LRH also said: "The other day I almost got run over by a train on Venus."

Maybe, just maybe individual statements should be judged on their own merit individually from one's own viewpoint, rather than purely on the strength of who is making the statements, and maybe also, there never was anyone whose every word should be accepted without inspection, or rejected without inspection.

Just my own opinion. :)

Love, Dex

Quote:

Originally Posted by Terril Park
LRH said that you can only get in trouble for being there and
communicating.
Quote:

Maybe, just maybe individual statements should be judged on their own merit individually from one's own viewpoint, rather than purely on the strength of who is making the statements, and maybe also, there never was anyone whose every word should be accepted without inspection, or rejected without inspection.

Just my own opinion. :)

Love, Dex

Over the gate of concentration camps, "Work makes you free".
A good thing to think about. If you work you can earn money, gain the means of survival and freedom. So now I'll write a post somewhere and say, "The Third Reich leaders said" * work makes you free* I expect people to accept this wisdom. Yeah, right.

Also, your second statement conflicts with the first. It is precisely because we inspect anything that your cult leader says, and find it repugnant since it is part of a human trap that we do not separate it from the person who said it.

Putting your two statements together and not seeing that conflict is a very good example of cult-think.

dexter gelfand

Patron Meritorious
A good thing to think about. If you work you can earn money, gain the means of survival and freedom. So now I'll write a post somewhere and say, "The Third Reich leaders said" * work makes you free* I expect people to accept this wisdom. Yeah, right.

Also, your second statement conflicts with the first. It is precisely because we inspect anything that your cult leader says, and find it repugnant since it is part of a human trap that we do not separate it from the person who said it.

Putting your two statements together and not seeing that conflict is a very good example of cult-think.

That makes no sense whatsoever, DB. You're consistent, I'll give you that.

Love, Dex

Veda

Sponsor
-snip-

Quote:

-snip-

What gibberish. :p

Just more desperate PR damage control from Scientologists.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Originally Posted by dexter gelfand

Maybe? MAYBE?

Okay, I'll play....

Maybe the guy saying he just came back from Venus is quite delusional. Or...

Maybe he is lying so naive people will applaud and give him money. Or...

Maybe he is a Joker & Degrader and Scientologists are his private punch line.​

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron

QFT

rhill

Patron with Honors
Last edited:

anondelmundial

Patron with Honors
As unsurprising as this all is, I think it's worthwhile to clarify something. It's not about Mike Rinder's and Marty Rathbun's 'karma', or, even their recovery or 'becoming human' again.

It's not about how delusional they still are, or whether they're still 'believers'.

Both are deliberately *perpetuating* the criminality and abuse of the 'Church', while attempting to posture as the 'Clean Hands' twins.

Fuck em.

Zinj

Well written! If either one had one bit of responsibility for THEIR separate crimes, each would have been in touch with, say, the FBI. Both left the kult, and not one of us knows under what kind of circumstances they left. Not one word about how much cash exchanged hands, but I think it must be substantial in both cases. Neither Rathbun nor Rinder seem to lacking cash, having fled the kult with "just their shirts".

Both are living very comfortable lives - having spent years in the kult with no outside chances of employment, etc.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Well written! If either one had one bit of responsibility for THEIR separate crimes, each would have been in touch with, say, the FBI.

A lot's happened since Zinj posted that 3 years ago that you're responding to.

Each of them along with many others has been in touch with the FBI.

And thousands of us have been in touch with the White House:
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/10/petition-calls-scientology-investigation-white-house/

Excerpted from White House Petition:
“WHEREAS, the FBI has 300+ recent complaints of Scientology crimes and atrocities – human trafficking, forced abortions and civil rights violations, and the IRS has evidence of private inurement violations justifying INTERMEDIATE SANCTIONS, and existing evidence on hand meets RICO statutes, WE REQUEST that the White House investigate and employ a Special Prosecutor to: EXAMINE why, with such an abundance of RICO evidence of Scientology being a corrupt and criminal entity, no law enforcement agency has moved forward;

<snip>

Last edited:

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well written! If either one had one bit of responsibility for THEIR separate crimes, each would have been in touch with, say, the FBI. Both left the kult, and not one of us knows under what kind of circumstances they left. Not one word about how much cash exchanged hands, but I think it must be substantial in both cases. Neither Rathbun nor Rinder seem to lacking cash, having fled the kult with "just their shirts".

Both are living very comfortable lives - having spent years in the kult with no outside chances of employment, etc.

Try and keep up! :)

Both have talked about their leaving of The Cult and both have been in touch with the FBI as evidenced by numerous stories in the press, here and elsewhere.

If you are going to publically criticise someone/s then why not do some research first?

Your post is full of suppositions masquerading as fact. For example:

Seriously, no chance of employment? Even though both Rinder and Rathbun have talked about what they have been doing for employment?

Both left the kult, and not one of us knows under what kind of circumstances they left.

Again, supposition and untrue. I have personally spoken to both and I know that others here have as well.

And, both have commented extensively on their blogs. Perhaps you didn’t bother to read them?

Axiom142

CO2

Patron Meritorious

[video=youtube;k80nW6AOhTs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k80nW6AOhTs[/video]

Vittorio

Patron Meritorious
"Which I suppose is the reason I am about to let you go back to ESMB, WWP, and the other natter, victim boards. You guys apparently find victimhood so precious, left to your own devices we’d probably degenerate into a discussion of how one was “brainwashed” by the first Welcome to the Sea Org tape."

He forgot to say: "Put your reefer down."

I've no time for the guy. He's OK until you disagree, or push him for answer to an important question, and then he responds with a casual put-down and dismisses you. His credentials are meant to impress, but yours mean nothing to him - unless you're on his team.

Hey Marty - you spent decades running around for David Miscavige, and called him Sir.

How dumb is that?

This.

Terril park

Sponsor

They went to the FBI and now DM is to be deposed, and most of the other alphabet organisations.

You look like CO$.