What's new

My Story From the Beginning

Miss Pert

Silver Meritorious Patron
Hi all!

So here is some of my story from the beginning - it’s not terribly exciting and I certainly didn’t suffer as much as many others, thank god, but here is the start of it.

I got into Scn in 1993ish, age 32, I actually asked one of my friends to take me into the org :duh:, as she was OT III she took me to the AO in Sydney. I did a couple of Div 6 courses and in 94 did the Purif. I loved the results from the Purif as prior to Scn I was a professional dancer and during my career started on drugs, mostly just pot and speed but a LOT of it. :bong: There were 13 years between when I stopped dancing and when I did the purif, after the purif I started dancing again and felt like I could once again create in that area, it was awesome, I even worked professionally again for a short while. :dance3:

Now, although I had one of my biggest wins in Scn on the purif it wasn’t all joyous, I hate saunas and I hate jogging, but the main problem was the cal-mag, not only did it taste disgusting, it didn’t agree with me at all. :no: It left me with a very embarrassing gastro-intestinal side effect and all I can say is I’m glad I was working in a crowded environment and no one could track the source of the sudden unexplained odours. :ohmy: This side effect inspired me to write a song about my purif experience, I thought you might like me to share it with you, so here it is. :giggle:

THE CAL-MAG BLUES by Cheryl Turner (Miss Pert)

Did the Purification Rundow, Adrien purif I/C
Made the meanest batch of cal-mag, you ever did see
First comes the joggin’, then comes the sweat
If you ain’t tasted cal-mag then you ain’t tried anything yet.

Chorus: I got the blues baby, I got them mean old calm-mag blues
I got the blues mama, them mean old flatulating,
gastro-intestinating cal-mag blues.

Had a case supervisor, I know not where he’s gone
He just left me messages about what dose rate I’m on
No use in complaining, no use in regret
If you don’t like the purify, wait till you reach the Student Hat

Chorus: I got the blues baby, I got them mean old calm-mag blues
I got the blues mama, them mean old flatulating,
gastro-intestinating cal-mag blues.

I hope you enjoyed my little song, I’ll be back with more of my story later.

GreyWolf

Gold Meritorious Patron
The cal-mag along with the all blen oil gave me more than a case of flatulence, if ya know wot I mean. Good song by the way.

Love

Bob

Smilla

Ordinary Human
Thanks for your story:) I suffered from the Cal Mag too, but not the same as you. I used to get the 'Bombay Trots'. Ah, how sweet the memory! Half the time in the sauna, and half the time on the toilet!