What's new

Nation of Islam/Scientology are partners

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Hoaxie, I admire you like never before. In case everybody missed that, HH has linked above to this video of Hubbard saying Dianetics doesn't clear anyone. He's right in saying that Hubbard says so between 3:15 and 3:45. Amazing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAVjFpKdbt4&feature=player_embedded

How did you EVER find that video, HH?

TG1

Thanks, bud!

I always thought it would be a brilliant piece of Investigative Journalism for some intrepid whistleblower to go to a few dozen orgs around the world with a hidden cam and ask them if he/she could go "Clear" on Dianetics.

Naturally, in accord with the 100% Standard Tech, 100% of the staff members would report with great certitude that Dianetics definitely produces a Clear.

If I was doing that caper, I would then ask if it was true what Dr. Hubbard said in the book--that anyone could go clear "..in 20 hours or less" using only the information contained in Book I. Naturally, they would say: "Absolutely true!"

Later in my undercover work at the org, I would go back to those same staff members and remind them of that passage and ask them if I could meet or even know the name of just one (1) person who went Clear in 20 hours or less using Dianetics alone. That's when they would start fumbling and fidgeting like mad, sputtering out the first horrifically inept "acceptable truth" that they could muster.

I have no idea what would happen if the journalist then played them the excerpt from that filmed LRH confession. The only thing I am certain of is that HCO would promptly kick them out of the org--for referring to Source! LOLOLOLOL

Worldwide hoax, that's what it is. Org for org. Person for person. They would all say what DMSMH claims is true. Fraud!

I guess that's part a big part of the fun of Scientology--that Scientologists never stop trying to "out-create" reality with lies.

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
‎"I make an effort to pray, study and eat right as I am awaiting my auditing session"

From Virtue Today Magazine, a fascinating combination of Dianetics, Message to the Blackman in America, How to Eat to Live (Book 1, Book 2), and Islam.

http://virtuetodaymagazine.blogspot.com/2013/03/therapies-for-success-and-healing.html
Saturday, March 16, 2013

Therapies for Success and Healing

By Audrey Muhammad

Have you ever seen people who have had experienced a “horrible” childhood, but were removed from an environment, gained an education and became very successful? What helped to lead them to “get fit” to be successful? In one case, a young man may have been taken out of a bad home environment where he was abused and now was given an opportunity to get an education and better himself. He or she studies and becomes successful in spite of the pain of their past. How did he do it? Did he get help? In a sense, he went through “therapy,” but not in the traditional sense. Three things are needed for a thing to grow: the right conditions, the right environment and the right food. In order to accept the truth, our heart and mind must be in an “accepting” condition, we must be placed in a better/safe environment and we must me fed the proper food, mentally and spiritually. The teachings is providing all three ways to improve your life.

One day I had a discussion with a believer about how the teachings of The Most Honorable Elijah is almost like a "therapy" or “treatment” for the condition of Black people in America that prepares us for success. A “treatment” is “a process or manner of behaving toward or dealing with a person or thing (Oxford Dictionary.) According to the book, Dianetics: The Modern Science of Mental Health, valid forms of therapy or treatment, along WITH “dianetics” include: Environmental change, education, and physical treatment(Dianetics: The Modern Science of Mental Health 183). For instance, “Physical treatment resulting in improved physical condition will bring about hope or change a man’s reactions by shifting him on his time track. It may key-out engrams (Dianetics 184). These treatments can actually help “key-out” or “DEACTIVATE”engrams which are “recordings of painful events.”

What is considered “environmental change?” For example, a child being taken out of an abusive home and placed in a safe one and then beings to flourish. Or, think of how we were taken out of a "worldly environment" and placed in a "mosque" or more secure environment. Another example would be to take a teen out of a violent neighborhood can help improve his mental well-being and “tone scale” or mood. Being in a peaceful and prayer environment can help improve your health also. We should strive to turn our homes a beautiful and peaceful “environment.” Remove harmful cleansers with chemicals and keep your home clean and beautify it with plants, pictures and fresh air. These actions will help you get your home life “fit for success.”

Education or gaining of knowledge is also considered a type of “treatment.” When we gained knowledge about God and ourselves, we are EMPOWERED to change our lives and INFLUENCE or motivate others. One of the greatest feelings a person can have is a feeling of accomplishment. Seek knowledge…it empowers you. A sister shared with me recently that she hated sewing; she said, “I must have received an engram from sewing.” However, one day she was “gently” taught and encouraged to knit and began to feel a healing from her “dislike” of sewing and now was more open to it. The knowledge and the “new skill” of knitting was apparently helping with her to reduce some of the “charge” from previous negative feelings.

Good knowledge and good conversation is always helpful. Farrakhan mentioned in Closing the Gap that the “highest form of communication is to speak on, ask questions about, argue over what God has revealed to His servant (321). Sometimes I am motivated to pick up a book when something interesting and inspirational is quoted from a book or someone shares their experience; I love getting insightful and spiritual knowledge. The “truth” energizes you. The Modern Science of Mental Health Book even states that you can be so "educated into a strong faith that it helps you to "rise above your engrams" ( 184). Hmm, hasn't Islam helped to improve the condition of many brothers and sisters? No matter the religion, the knowledge of the “truth” and FAITH in God helps enhance a person. An excellent book to read to gain “knowledge of yourself,” how to pray and how to develop a business blueprint is Message to the Blackman.

The last type of “treatment” mentioned is “physical treatment” or improvement. For example, we are taught how to “eat to live” and fast (abstaining from food or drink). Eating the proper foods can not only improve your health, it also can improve your mood. Exercising is also a part of physical treatment. It rejuvenates and strengthens our mind and body. We have been given a wealth of knowledge in the teachings. Master Fard Muhammad knew what he was doing when he came for us and gave The Honorable Elijah Muhammad the teachings; we just have to work on implementing it MORE into our lives and influence others. As we expressed our tormented past with the Slave-master and his children, it was almost like having a mass “auditing” session as we shared our experiences and open us to receive the truth and further develop ourselves. (Note: to “audit” means to listen and also “to compute” according to Dianetic terms).

Please Check out the book, How to Eat to Live by The Honorable Elijah Muhammad. Currently, I am working on “elevating” my eating level of how to eat to live to the “next” level.

In between my auditing sessions, I am reminded of the above therapies. If I am feeling a particular way or have experienced a situation that has depleted some of my “life force,” I make an effort to pray, study and eat right as I am awaiting my auditing session. My point is that we have been given a “life-giving” teachings that CONTINUES to feed us with knowledge and wisdom to help us grow. We have been given a wonderful foundation in terms of “treatment” and how to create a righteous environment, improve our bodies with physical treatment or exercise and improve our mind with proper mental and spiritual food. Remember, the Restrictive Law of Islam is our Success at any time. Obedience to it will help prevent the need for “therapy” in the future. However, although we have control over what WE do, we don’t have control over what people “do” to US. Distance yourself from people that do not sincerely care for you. Wish them "peace" and "best wishes" and make room for what is meant to be a blessing in your life. Remove yourself from situations that are surrounded with "energy" that is not "good” for you. It is something that I am learning to do. If I see the same “energy” re-surfacing, I say, “I didn’t sign up for this…I am taking my beautiful spirit elsewhere”(smile). We have to channel our energy toward things that will “enhance” us, not “enable” us.

Lastly, use dianetics whenever you can. Dianetics helps us “clear” ourselves of these painful events and bring us closer to peace. As my Sister Nisa Islam Muhammad would say, “Islam(Peace) is not the problem, Islam(peace) is the solution.” It is helping us “get fit for success!”

May Allah (God) bless us all with peace, love, health, wealth and happiness.
HT: http://www.facebook.com/groups/ScientologyInvasion.of.the.BlackCommunity/permalink/434130920001722/

CommunicatorIC

Hoaxie, I admire you like never before. In case everybody missed that, HH has linked above to this video of Hubbard saying Dianetics doesn't clear anyone. He's right in saying that Hubbard says so between 3:15 and 3:45. Amazing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAVjFpKdbt4&feature=player_embedded

How did you EVER find that video, HH?

TG1
Thank you. Cross-posted in response to General Hafeezah at WWP: https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/scientology-noi-shindig.105327/page-6#post-2285766

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

That should be fascinating to see what General Hafeezah's response is. Or isn't.

So far, what I have seen is NOI Scientologists "doing a bunk" when presented with an obvious contradiction in Hubbard's "tech". They don't answer up or disappear.

Isn't that just what Hubbard did in his Blue Bird Motorhome when the US legal system kept trying to TR III him? lol

TG1

Angelic Poster
Reading that Virtue Today piece above is both depressing and peaceful. It reminds me that what many people are seeking in life is "a way to live" that offers them structure, simplicity, prediction, lack of conflict, and safety.

If that's what they're going for and what they're paying for, then what the hell. In many ways, it's no different than a nunnery or an Amish community or a company town. They've got somebody to tell them what to think, what to eat, when to sleep, whom to marry, how to work.

It's a form of "society," with bow ties and head wraps and pecking orders.

But it's not the society I would want. And I think it's a shitty, second-hand, segregated, other-side-of-the-tracks society for those people who have bought into this concept for various reasons. In this country, black people have been so screwed, over and over again. They finally were legally freed from slavery in the 1860s. An awful war was fought in this country to make it possible for them not to have to be slaves. The next hundred years were tough, and progress was excruciatingly slow and, in places, nonexistent. But in the 1950s and 1960s they fought for and gained back more freedom, with the help of others who love freedom.

But these 25,000 African-Americans are back in slavery, in bondage to an opportunitistic black man who's got a side deal with an heartless white man to build invisible mental fences around their plantation even higher.

I'm sorry, but that's how I see it.

It's disgusting. And sad.

It's hard to get free. I'm beginning to think it's just as hard to stay free -- NOI members, Scientologists and all human beings alike.

TG1

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
My understanding (unfortunately, I don't have references handy) is that it is still the official position of the Church of Scientology that a person can go clear on Dianetics. Am I incorrect? [What happens after that -- i.e., whether one would skip the Grades and route directly onto the OT Levels, I don't know.]

I would like to respond further to General Hafeezah on WWP, but I need references, docs, etc.

http://www.wiseoldgoat.com/papers-scientology/hubbard_story_of_mayo3a_clear.html looks pretty thorough, although I doubt if you would pass all that on to General Hafeezah as-is.

To quote from the middle of it:

The state of Clear can be achieved on Dianetics.

I have now determined there is no such thing as Keyed-Out Clear. There is only a Dianetic Clear and he is a Clear.

(from HCOB 24 Sept 78 III “Dianetic Clear”)​

Paul

Veda

Sponsor
I'm having to suspend all kinds of disbelief to even have this conversation, but ... (others will, I'm sure, chime if I'm getting this wrong) ....

What qualified as "clear" has changed so many times, under Hubbard and Mayo and Miscavige.

First of all, Hubbard had the idea (or convinced others he had the idea - your choice) that people could go clear on Dianetics.

Then he discovered that didn't happen for many people.

So because of that (and for some other reasons, primarily involving money and the fact that one or more of his financial backers gained legal control of Dianetics organizations) he created Scientology and, eventually (over many years), built and rebuilt and revised and re-designed and reconstructed the Bridge. A lot of the names on "the Bridge" remained the same. But the processes changed over time.

He was always looking for a "standard path to Clear and OT." He had a franchise ideology of transformational personal development -- that everybody had to go through the same cookie-cutter process. Very manufacturing, sort of early Six Sigma, but in concept only -- not in practice.

When I got into Scientology in the early 1970s, one did Dianetics first, then Scientology. And pcs were often C/Sed at various points in their Scientology processing to go back and do some more Dianetics. Wasn't unusual at all to do that.

Then Hubbard and his tek developers discovered that OTs didn't do well on Dianetics. (It had to do with the BTs being run on Dianetics -- wasn't copacetic, it seems.) So anyone who was clear wasn't permitted to do Dianetics anymore -- they had to New Era Dianetics for OTS -- nicknamed (here comes the drumroll) ... NOTs. And a new Upper Bridge was born.

Then, sometime in the mid-late seventies, Hubbard anounced that some people were spontaneously going clear on the Lower Bridge, in Dianetics, Scientology, whatever. Then what went down was this: If you announced the Clear Cognition (here's a good post about it here on ESMB by Paul at http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?10438-The-Clear-Cognition-***Confidential***) you got to attest to Clear. And then do your Upper Bridge.

Then some people, during various Lower Bridge auditing actions started cogniting a little extra special along with the regular Clear cognition, along the lines of "I've always done this ....[insert clear cognition here]" and they were determined (starting around 1979) to have been Natural Clears. In other words, they were deemed to have always been clear. And they pranced around feeling super-special for a while. I know. I was one of those.

Serendipitously, all of these changes in the Grade Chart and Clear Definitions coincided with New Ways to Make More Money Faster for Scientology. You see, in the late 1970s when so many people (not all) started "going clear" during Lower Bridge auditing, that speeded up the traffic to AOLA and then (whoopee!) to Flag. What a shocker, eh? Because that's where the real money was -- upper levels and at Flag.

And then later on (long after I was gone) and probably really after Lisa McPherson died (and probably because her death scared the shit out of him), Miscavige apparently decided that all those people who'd gone clear on Lower Bridge auditing or however and were now struggling on Upper Bridge actions were having trouble because they weren't really Clear. So those poor schmucks then had to go back and re-do all kinds of stuff, get all kinds of corrections, buy tons more intensives, until they Really Went Clear. Then they had to re-do (and repay for) all their Upper Bridge shit. And, again, this serendipitously coincided with How to Make a Lot More Money Faster for Scientology.

OK, now I'm getting nauseated.

BTW, I just found a site that I can't vouch for, but it probably has some value, which offers a lot of Scientology tek references on these events. At http://www.wiseoldgoat.com/papers-scientology/hubbard_story_of_mayo3a_clear.html

And, of course, Veda may wish to chime in on this, if you can persuade him to do so.

-snip-

TG1

Sure, why not. :)

Re. your link: 'Wise Old Goat' posted on ESMB for a time, until banned, and was known as Roadrunner. It's possible that he may still be posting on alt.religion.scientology.

His web site consists of lots and lots of (accurate) information mixed with some disinformation. As far as I can discern, 'Wise Old Goat' seems to feel that some evil influence took over Scientology around 1978 and, on some fundamental level, perhaps only known to Hubbard himself, Scientology was sabotaged, and Hubbard (so the theory goes) overwhelmed. This would fit in nicely with the idea that Scientology was taken over by the CIA and/or (extraterrestrial) Marcabians, including evicting the Hubbard thetan and replacing it with a lesser thetan who would follow CIA and/or Marcabian orders (See Scientology Tech Dictionary under Marcab Confederacy). There are some people in the Freezone and Ron's Orgs who have ideas similar to this, a variation of which is that Hubbard was kidnapped and replaced with a doppelganger (a look-alike double) in 1973, when he was hiding out in Queens, New York, after having been charged with fraud in France - for which he was later convicted in abstentia.

So, for those who are collecting dates for when the beneficent Hubbard went wrong, add 1978 and 1973 to 1967, 1965, 1964, 1959, 1955, 1951, 1946, and 1938. :)

This is one of 'Wise Old Goats'/Roadrunners posts on ESMB. For those interested in reading his posts during his stay on ESMB, this link will serve as an access point. (He is no longer listed in "Community" as a member):

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=13061&postcount=42

It's really a shame that Hubbard changed the Grade Chart the way he did, messing with both the middle and upper "Bridge." By the mid 1970s, Scientology was a functioning front group&mental healing-coated psychological-political operation&Hubbard fan club-cult. Scientologists were so nicely entranced. It was almost beautiful in a horribly perverted, evil, kind of way.

Anyway, 'Wise Old Goat' seems to have omitted an important follow up statement on 'Clear' by David Mayo. This statement may bring some relief to those caught in the web of "tech."

It should be added that, since writing this, David Mayo has further modified his views, and no longer considers himself to be any kind of Scientologist.

Excerpts from an article by David Mayo on Clear, 1991: http://www.ivymag.org/iv-01-02.html

Clear

By David Mayo, USA.

In late 1978, the state of "dianetic clear" was announced. Within a few months two other "states of clear" were introduced: the state of "natural clear" and the state of "past life clear".

This change had two immediate consequences:

1. The number of people attesting (correctly or falsely) to having attained the "state of clear" increased enormously.
2. During and after that period, there was a considerable amount of upset and confusion about the "state of clear".

There were those who considered that a dianetic clear was not a "real clear" and that the only "real clear" was one who (like them) had done the Clearing Course. Some felt that they had gone clear in their last lifetime. Some felt that dianetic clear explained why they had never been able to run dianetic auditing successfully. A large number of auditors, C/Ses, and others felt that there were a lot of people falsely attesting to the state of clear and either

a. Felt unethical about letting the person attest, or
b. Tried to handle it and ended up involuntarily invalidating the pc. No matter how this was "handled", it has persisted as a problem. So we can at least assume that there are aspects of it that haven't been taken into account and handled.

Let us examine more closely what happened in late 1978 and early 1979. LRH was being audited and concluded that one of the things wrong with his case was that he had been audited on dianetic auditing after he had attained the "state of clear" (which he at first thought had occured in objective processing). He then issued a bulletin forbidding the running of dianetic auditing on clears and made various other technical and administrative changes.

He cancelled the state of "keyed out clear" by stating that it was the same state as "clear". He changed the definition of "clear" (and subsequently changed it several more times). He order ed that the folders of pcs (and the pcs themselves) who might have gone clear in orgs and missions be routed to Advanced Orgs. This action resulted in an emptying out of the orgs and missions and a flood of people arriving at the AOs.

At first, people were being declared clear regardless of what they thought they had gone clear on or when this had occurred. More importantly, they were being declared clear regardless of the state of case or condition they were in. In fact, one bulletin went so far as to advise that case and ethics trouble could be caused by a person having attained clear without having the state acknowledged. As a result, many persons who were declared clear were actually in very poor condition. This practice reflected badly on the "state of clear" and the workability of the tech. It caused a great deal of upset and confusion on the subject of clear.

At that time there was a shortage of instructions on how to handle dianetic clear technically and a general lack of data on the new subject of "dianetic clear". However persons accused of mis-handling dianetic clear were handled with heavy ethics. The "invalidation of clear" was named a Suppressive Act, while permitting someone to attest falsely was also a serious ethics offense.

A step in the procedure for handling these new clears was to establish the date when the person went clear. Sometimes the date so found would be before scientology or even prior to the pc's lifetime. When LRH heard that some persons considered that they had attained the "state of clear" in an earlier practice such as Buddhism, he became very upset. He stated that the idea that a person could go clear through any other means than scientology was "suppressive". At a certain point, he also got upset at the fact that people were concluding that they had gone clear in scientology auditing. So he specified that a person can validly go clear only in dianetic auditing. He handled the "earlier than this life time" clears by deciding that they either went clear in their last lifetime in dianetic auditing (presumably if they were young enough for this to be possible) or had attained a new state he dubbed "natural clear". His new theory was that some people had never been anything but clear. However, he refused, thereafter, to issue any further clarification of what he meant by this assertion.

Throughout this period, the definition of clear and/or dianetic clear kept changing - in the direction of dilution. Thus people came to expect less and less from the "state of clear", while the number of new clears (and thus new arrivals at AOs and Gross Income) steadily increased. None of the new definitions of "clear", and none of the new techniques for handling clears or programming them for further actions, really solved any of the problems caused by the advent of dianetic clear.

It is of interest that the definition of "clear" had already been changed several times between its first definition in DMSMH (The book, Dianetics: Modern Science of Mental Health, 1950, by L. Ron Hubbard) and the time the idea of "clear" was put forth. In DMSMH, a clear was said to be 4.0 on the tone scale, with no aberrations (held down sevens), no psychoses, neuroses, nor psychosomatic illnesses. The clear was said to have eidetic recall and highly enhanced perceptions and creativity. Although this chappie didn't have any OT powers, he was definitely quite a phenomenon!

It is also significant that the attributes of a clear, as described in DMSMH, were never actually attained, although in reading DMSMH, one might be led to believe that they were. When people started attesting to clear, the definition was watered down to the vague generality "at cause over mental MEST as regards the first dynamic". This definition can mean many different things to many different people. Anyone is at least somewhat causative over his own mind. So anyone can find an interpretation of this definition of "clear" that he can attest to. The states of "MEST Clear", "Theta Clear", "Cleared Theta Clear", "Clearing Course Clear", "Clear-OT", and, finally, "Dianetic Clear", and "Word Clear" were equally absolutistic when first stated, but when people started attesting to them, the definition of each, or the criterion for allowing a pc to attest to each, was similarly watered down. This sequence has been repeated over and over throughout the history of scientology.

-snip-

"Clears" have always had trouble explaining why they still act reactively at times, or a lot of the time, and why they still have problems in life and in getting along with people. The amount of mileage you can get from the notion of a "cleared Cannibal" is very limited. Even a cleared cannibal, if he were really clear, would get along wonderfully in life, never manifest misemotion, and love all his fellow beings, even as he was having their bodies for dinner!

The idea of "harmonics of clear" is quite accurate. The main reason why LRH blew up at the idea of "harmonics of clear", as expressed in the HCOB I wrote, was, as he told me, that this idea tended to leave him open to the charge that the claims he had made in DMSMH and elsewhere concerning the "state of clear" were fraudulent.

The truth appears to be that there are various stages of release, at each one of which you are clear-er than you were. A person experiencing the glee of insanity is clear-er than someone who is just completely unconscious. It was PR and marketing considerations that led Hubbard to decide that certain people were "clear" at a certain point, and that they therefore had no reactive mind. However this assertion is a lie, and a very destructive one, one that denies case gain to a great many people and provides a too-convenient rabbit button for pc's, auditors and C/S's who are having trouble with the pc's case. The claim that case and ethics problems can be caused by being clear was:

1. Absurd on the face of it.
2. A declaration of open rabbitting season.

Trying to define "clear" is difficult because it is being done over a lie. We either have to restore the meaning of clear to its original absolute meaning (which means that there aren't any clears in existence), or we have to say that what people have attested to as clear is actually only a state of release or reduction.

We can say that the purpose of auditing is to clear aberrations and that if all aberrations were cleared, a "state of clear" would be attained. The concept of "clear" is useful as an ultimate goal, like the goal of perfect happiness or of perfect anything. It is a direction in which to continue to progress. It is not an attainable state (at least given our present level of technology).

Another part of the problem is that the states of release and clear are only subjective. Asking an aberrated person to decide when he feels or thinks that he is no longer aberrated, is asking for a delusory "cognition" from the start. At one time [ca. 1959. Ed.], LRH postulated that the state of clear could be objectively proven by the presence of a "free or floating needle" and a TA position of 2.0 (Female) or 3.0 (Male). But this was an unverified guess that did not stand the test of time.

Perhaps what we have been calling "clear" is "no longer chronically affected by engrams" or "engrams no longer in chronic restimulation." As such, the state would be more accurately described as a state of release or as a state of reduction. In other words, it would mean that the majority of a person's aberrations had gone into abeyance.

Regardless of what the state is named, the recognition that a person can continue to be come clear-er, restores hope and makes progress possible again.

END QUOTE

To the NoI folks, what you have been given as Dianetics is 1950 'Book One' Dianetics. In 1968, what was called Standard Dianetics was released, and that form of Dianetics was used. 'Book One' was only (occasionally) used at an introductory level so the person could have a "win," and then be further led into Scientology.

At that time, the only way a person could "go Clear" was with the 'Clearing Course'.

In 1978, this was changed again, and the definition and requirements of "Clear" were changed, leading to a fair amount of confusion. However, Scientologists being Scientologists, in short order, most "got with the program," and continued with the Scientology activities.

These days, I don't know if a NoI 'Book One Clear' would be considered a true Clear. Did you run Past Lives? Those on (1968) Standard Dianetics and, later, (1978) New Era Dianetics, when they could not run Past Lives, were given something called a "Past Life Remedy," so they could, then, "run" (access) Past Lives.

In both Standard Dianetics and New Era Dianetics there is very little concern with verbal content or words, and very little attention or importance placed on the prenatal area.

The techniques are also different.

If you look at the Scientology Grade Chart, you'll see that 'Book One' is used as an introductory level lead-in the the rest of Scientology.

You'll have to decide for yourself if you want to go there.

CommunicatorIC

Nation of Islam has fully adopted Scientology Study Tech

Nation of Islam has fully adopted Scientology Study Tech. Note the check sheet, use of clay demos, etc.

248859_362174513901465_1346697608_n.jpg

2503_362174743901442_951245432_n.jpg

HT: http://www.facebook.com/groups/ScientologyInvasion.of.the.BlackCommunity/permalink/435244143223733/

M.G.T. = Muslim Girls Training.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_Girls_Training
Muslim Girls Training & General Civilization Class (MGT & GCC) is the all-female training program of the Nation of Islam. It is often considered to be the counterpart for girls and women to the Fruit of Islam.

History

The Muslim Girls Training & General Civilization Class is one of the institutions established in 1933 by Wallace Fard Muhammad, founder of the Nation of Islam.[SUP][1][/SUP] He also established the University of Islam schools and the Fruit of Islam in that year before vanishing in 1934.[SUP][2][/SUP] The classes were developed to teach domestic duties like cooking and nutrition, sewing, cleaning, housekeeping, child-rearing, religious instruction and the role of women in Muslim life and even personal hygiene and self-defense. Classes are generally held at least once a week. [SUP][3][/SUP]

References

• ^ Claude Andrew Clegg II, An Original Man: The Life and Times of Elijah Muhammad, St. Martin's Griffin, 1998, page 29
  • ^ Arna Wendell Bontemps and Jack Conroy, Anyplace But Here, University of Missouri Press (2nd ed.), 1997, pages 219-222
  • ^ Edward E. Curtis, Black Muslim Religion in the Nation of Islam, 1960-1975, University of North Carolina Press 2006, page 146

CommunicatorIC

The Supreme Wisdom compared to Dianetics

Word Clearing first.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation_of_Islam#Beliefs_and_theology
Written lessons from 1930 to 1934 were passed from W. Fard Muhammad to his student, Elijah Muhammad. These were collected and entitled The Supreme Wisdom.

The Supreme Wisdom

http://www.facebook.com/groups/ScientologyInvasion.of.the.BlackCommunity/permalink/435232446558236/
Leila Wills
"Unlocking the Supreme Wisdom"

Like · · Follow Post · 5 hours ago

602201_362162250569358_1027287628_n.jpg

CommunicatorIC

Nation of Islam Muslim University of Islam adopts Study Tech

Nation of Islam Muslim University of Islam adopts Study Tech.

First, word clearing.

MUI = Muslim University of Islam
Muhammad University of Islam (MUI) is a Nation of Islam - affiliated preschool to 12th Grade school in the South Shore area of Chicago, Illinois,United States, located next to Mosque Maryam.[SUP][1][/SUP] Every major NOI mosque has a MUI, the schools are headed by the Nation of Islam's Ministry of Education, led by Dr. Larry Muhammad. Established in 1930 MUI is the first Islamic African-American school system in America.As of 1990, 40% of the students are non-NOI Muslim.[SUP][2][/SUP]

History

The University of Islam was established by Elijah Muhammad. The school was greatly supported by Clara Muhammad, the wife of Elijah Muhammad and other Mothers of the Nation of Islam,[SUP][3][/SUP] in 1934 in Detroit, Michigan and was one of the original institutions of the organization. It was an elementary school which taught "mathematics, astronomy and the general knowledge of civilization."[SUP][4][/SUP] Schools were established in many of the cities where the Nation of Islam had a presence. By 1974 there were 47 University of Islam schools across the country.[SUP][5][/SUP]Some scholars have called the University of Islam schools the nation's first attempts at homeschooling by black families.[SUP][6][/SUP][SUP][7][/SUP]After his father's death in 1975 Warith Deen Muhammad transformed the Muhammad University of Islam into the Clara Muhammad Schools or simply Mohammed Schools,[SUP][8][/SUP][SUP][9][/SUP][SUP][10][/SUP][SUP][11][/SUP] replacing the University of Islam founded by his father. The school system is an association of approximately 75 elementary, secondary, and high schools throughout the United States and the Caribbean Islands. The schools have been described by Zakiyyah Muhammad of the American Educational Research Association as "models of Islamic education that are achieving commendable results".[SUP][12][/SUP][SUP][13][/SUP]When Minister Louis Farrakhan re-established the Nation of Islam, he also re-established the organization's schools University of Islam.[SUP][14][/SUP]

Code:
http://www.muichicago.org/index.html

http://www.facebook.com/groups/ScientologyInvasion.of.the.BlackCommunity/permalink/435233353224812/
Leila Wills

Director of MUI Doing Scientology Study Tech.

Like · · · 5 hours ago

http://www.facebook.com/groups/ScientologyInvasion.of.the.BlackCommunity/permalink/435232649891549/
Leila Wills
Scientology Study Tech at MUI

http://www.facebook.com/groups/ScientologyInvasion.of.the.BlackCommunity/permalink/435232806558200/
Leila Wills
MUI Teachers Do Scientology Study Tech.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/ScientologyInvasion.of.the.BlackCommunity/permalink/435232976558183/
Leila Wills
MUI Teachers Do Scientology Study Tech.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/ScientologyInvasion.of.the.BlackCommunity/permalink/435233573224790/
Leila Wills

Study Tech - "A wider dissemination and use of correct tech depends largely upon the Technology of Study." L. Wrong Hubbard 1974

CommunicatorIC

Nation of Islam announces "Dianetics Ministry of Life Repair"

Nation of Islam announces "Dianetics Ministry of Life Repair"

http://www.facebook.com/groups/ScientologyInvasion.of.the.BlackCommunity/permalink/436311729783641/
Leila Wills

Today, at Mosque Maryam, the Nation of Islam announced their newly formed "Dianetics Life Repair Ministry."

Like · · Follow Post · 6 hours ago

http://www.facebook.com/groups/ScientologyInvasion.of.the.BlackCommunity/permalink/436373169777497/
Leila Wills
To hear the announcement of the Ministry of Dianetics, go to today's lecture near the end at hour marker 2:02.
Code:
http://www.noi.org/webcast/weekly-archive.shtml

Nation of Islam Webcast Archives
www.noi.org Nation of Islam On-Demand Audio/Video Webcast Archives

Like · · Follow Post · Share · 2 hours ago

Code:
http://www.noi.org/webcast/weekly-archive.shtml

Look for the lecture: "The Time and What Be Done. March 24, 2013."

At 2:02:55, the name of the new ministry is specifically: "Dianetics Ministry of Life Repair."

"Every Black man and woman needs Life Repair."

Dianetics Life Repair Seminar next Saturday.