What's new

OSA ANZO CONVERSATIONS & TEXT MESSAGES

Sir Facer

Patron with Honors
Hello Again all,

Thought I would catch you all up on some recent information regarding myself & my husband Stably Exterior.

We both found out from mutual friends who are slightly connected with the Church that we finally got declared SP by the Co$, however once again due to the Out admin of the church we did not recieve our copies.............. Suprise:omg:

One of our friends who found out, went into the ACT Org and was told this by the ACT ED "Nick Broadhurst" that we were SP declared, however Nick would not let him see it or hold it and read it. He insisted that he read it out to him only.......Yes pretty pathetic. It aparently said we were with annonymous and other crap that was basically totally untrue as mentioned in my earlier postings.

As we did not have our own copy and still don't, we don't consider our selves declared because as the Church so strongly believes "If its not written, Its not True".

In the meantime the Church has been heavily spreading a lot of Bullshit about us and it has got back to us. The funny thing is our friends have now gotten on the board to find that all the lies OSA & Org terminals said we were spreading on this board, are not true:omg: and I have gotten calls from friends telling me "well done" on telling the truth on the board.

So OSA & Org terminals who have lied to our friends :thankyou: because you are all doing the work of waking up Scientologists to the truth....oops I mean Ex-Scientologists now:clap: :clap: :clap:

Anyway I decided to ring Virginia at OSA Anzo to ask for our SP Declare. At first she said she knew nothing about the Issue, but she would find out for me......Still waiting for the copies Virginia. And not a pass on TRL (Traning routine lie)

I talked for about 40 min's with Virginia asking me all these Q's on what went wrong, and how Virgina believes my cycle was Fckd & it was created internally & blah blah blah. Just Virginia using a lot of ARC to get me in comm & feed her data in a nut shell. She did mention some crap about my son,whom we both called Virginia together to clear up some lies about him being connected to his friends in the Church. Nothing even worth while mentioning except once again Virginia had her facts all wrong.

However during that conversation I asked about why our declares have not been sent, which Virginia replied "there is nothing in writing that say's we have to give you a copy of your issue........:omg: Um well OSA let me direct you to a PL that actually says otherwise....

HCO POLICY LETTER OF 2 JUNE 1965
WRITING OF AN ETHICS ORDER

LRH STATES THE FOLLOWING UNDER THE SECTION TITLED "LABELING"
Never be afraid to issue orders that label somebody an SP if you have the real evidence."
If you label them, you get them back in some day. If You dont label them, they are far more likely to vanish forever. Labeling them is a kind action.
If you are frightened of civil suits because of an Ethics Order, just remember to issue them only when you have the evidence. LRH

Well now being that we haven't had them issued I think it is quite clear that there is no real evidence now is there Virginia???

Virginia texted me 2 nights ago wanting to carry on the conversation and give me data about our last little merry - go -round chat, however i just texted her back saying there is nothing to talk about and to send us our SP declares and if she has questions put it in writing along with the declare & I would gladly answer them.
Virginia texted me back saying she did not have an questions for me & that she was just refering to my last request on the issue.
So I texted this;
"OK, just post it as it shouldbe Per the above policy & I quoted "Never be afraid to issue orders that label somebody an SP if you have the real evidence."

And there was no reply from Virginia and still no reply:omg:

So wonder no more people, if you haven't got your declare it because there is no real evidence, cause if there was and you posted it on the board it just proves what a bunch of liars we have running the show.

Also "my hubby & I recently drove up to Canberra with the purpose of getting all the Green & Red Vols we owned that was being used by the ORG as the ORG could not afford their own copies (Yeah ACT is really flourishing, that ORG can only sell the materials they can't even afford to have their own copies, they were bludging off people the Church say's a declared!:no: )

What a trip that was. Well we arrived on the Saturday and booked out a lovely room in a resort, and then thought, when we are in the city we will go and pick up all our Vols.

I did mention to Virginia we were going into the ACT ORG and as we have not seen our SP declares we have every right to pick up what belongs to us. Well Virginia hit the roof and spun out and started texting us telling us "BJ" from ACT (Ex DSA staff)- would deliver them to us.....

Well since we are not staff we no longer take orders from anybody, so no that was not going to fly. Texted her back & said No we are going in to pick up whats ours. And then the Psycho calls started to come in From BJ & Lara telling us we couldn't go into the org and we just kept telling them "hey if its not written its not true, we dont take orders we will pick them up when we are good and ready, our holiday does not revolve around you lot.

After frantic texts & messages from Virginia we realised they were the ones blowing it right out of proportion.

When we arrived we walked up to the Org and we were calm & pleasant and just asked for our books. One of the staff there I saw first was Maggie, and she was walking out the bathroom, I asked her where the ED was and she freaked out and said "Nick is in there and then locked her self back into the bathroom, It was so funny she was acting like we were assasins:roflmao:.

We spoke to Nick and he had all the books laid out for us and boxed. We said thankyou, didn't cause any trouble or say anything to upset anyone, got our books and went.

We copped some hostility off Richard an Ex SO member who is aparently on the staff list, Stably Exterior and him exchanged some heated words, I didn't hear what was said, however Richard was most upset by this. Per Stably Exterior Richard said "In the country (outback) we know how to deal with people in treason, we kill them".....how spritual is that....Ya Freak!!!!!

I then saw a staff member Renate C, walking upto the Org who came up and hugged me and asked whats going on, she looked really sad as we were quite close and always enjoyed each others company, and I said "nothing mate, best we don't talk" and she went into the Org, How ever I suspected she sort of new it was all a load of crap.

We noticed the staff had been called in cause usually when I was on staff in ACT it was empty day, so we are 100% sure they were all called in to "protect" the Org from us as we were going to be there. It looked like they were cleaning, painting etc. And it was obvious no one wanted to make eye contact and they all seemed scared:omg:

There was no signage at all and no one walking past would have known that the Church was there.

So theres the update on the lives of Sir facer & Stably Exterior over the span of six weeks.

I'll keep ya updated folks.:coolwink:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
When we arrived we walked up to the Org and we were calm & pleasant and just asked for our books.
We spoke to Nick and he had all the books laid out for us and boxed. We said thankyou, didn't cause any trouble or say anything to upset anyone, got our books and went.

At least someone was sensible. Talk about a mountain out of a molehill. "Can I pick up my books?" "Sure, tell me what time you want them and I'll have them ready for you." In you go, there they are, thanks very much and goodbye, end of scene.

All this additional created drama is so typical of the CofS, as many have noted.

Paul

Sir Facer

Patron with Honors
INSPECTOR GADGET!!!!!

At least someone was sensible. Talk about a mountain out of a molehill. "Can I pick up my books?" "Sure, tell me what time you want them and I'll have them ready for you." In you go, there they are, thanks very much and goodbye, end of scene.

All this additional created drama is so typical of the CofS, as many have noted.

Paul

I know:omg: , they honestly think they are an FBI get up, there is always an inspector gadget with-in the realm of OSA & DSA:roflmao:

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks for info SirFacer. Sounds like a most interesting holiday you guys had.

Now we have proof OSA is not giving the paperwork to declared people.

Interesting.

Very interesting.

Wow! Things really are off the rails.

We have Carmel with evidence of PC confidential info being used to blacken her name and now we have you with evidence of policy violation of not providing declare ethics orders which can only suggest that these declares do not have actual evidence in them.

Aren't we the wise one's getting the hell out of such a corrupted cruel group. :yes:

Zephyr

Patron with Honors
It seems to me that some become bothered by "being declared" a "Special Person".

Why?

"They" label us SP so they can avoid our CI (I guess) and we lable them all sundry of things, like "Cult", and do whatever to avoid them.

Who here, who've been "declared", desire being in "good standing" and why?

Rob

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
It seems to me that some become bothered by "being declared" a "Special Person".

Why?

"They" label us SP so they can avoid our CI (I guess) and we lable them all sundry of things, like "Cult", and do whatever to avoid them.

Rob

I did care--once. If I'm declared now, I know nothing of it, and care even less.

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron

Why?

Rob

The flow doesn't go that way, Rob. Not any more. It's just gotton so batshit crazy in there, combined with no results, that NO-ONE is going back in.

Well done on your badge of honour, Sir Facer and Stably Exterior!

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
Hello Again all,

However during that conversation I asked about why our declares have not been sent, which Virginia replied "there is nothing in writing that say's we have to give you a copy of your issue........:omg:

The cult mindset and indoctrination are truly insane. I'm so happy I don't have to deal with these assholes anymore.

Great report. Thanks for the information.

Div6

Crusader

Why?

Rob

It is now a badge of honor.....anyone still subscribing to the squirreldom of DM and his tech faggotry is truly a robot and a "super-continual PTS"......

They wrong target, they mis-assign cause, they false-report........its just a lulzfest of fail, to the amusement of many....

Wisened One

Crusader
LOL, God knows WHAT the staff were told about you guys, to where they wouldn't even LOOK at ya, lol! :eyeroll:

When we went back to route out after having blown, we got shunned like that a bit...funny!

I hope you do get your declares mailed to you!

If/When we ever get ours, We'll be proudly framin' 'em! :thumbsup:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
On ya Sir Facer and Stably Exterior:thumbsup:

It's laughable what "workable admin" the Cult of Scientology has and uses to "protect" itself :hysterical:

At least Nick and Renate had some humanity and good sense to simply treat you like human beings - obviously the others have Cult Swine Flu and weren't their usual selves :D

I wonder how many now are ordered to "PTS Handling" because of your enturbulation?

Sir Facer

Patron with Honors
session after enturbulation

On ya Sir Facer and Stably Exterior:thumbsup:

It's laughable what "workable admin" the Cult of Scientology has and uses to "protect" itself :hysterical:

At least Nick and Renate had some humanity and good sense to simply treat you like human beings - obviously the others have Cult Swine Flu and weren't their usual selves :D

I wonder how many now are ordered to "PTS Handling" because of your enturbulation?

Hi Scooter,
Yes I was wondering how many have had to have a session after seeing us, definately Richard who said "people in Treason should be Killed"....I guess he just didnt realise to him self that even at OTV he still just doesn't get it:no:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yep, he's a funny one.

He tried for over a week to get me to move to Canberra last year to be their crammo - told me all sorts of stories about how much work there was and how much money I'd earn.

I kept saying no but he kept trying until I totally and unequivocally told him "No," and then he got it.

Funny that in his early days as a scientologist he was a very laid-back guy who didn't take anything too seriously.

Carmel

Crusader
When I heard the account from you and Dean on what went down in ACT, I was pleased and proud of you. :thumbsup:

Good on the two of you for going in there, and getting your books back - I'm sure the way you conducted yourselves would have given at least a couple of the staff something to think about, and every little bit helps! :)

Interesting that Virginia/OSA is still trying to contact you and talk to you even now. She's fishing for sure - they don't just call declared SP's 'cause they care about ya and want to help. They just don't. Gotta laugh when ya think that the likes of you won't see through that tactic.

DCAnon

Silver Meritorious Patron
They never do learn. It's because they throw these enormous hissy baby pony princess tantrums over the tiniest things that they pulled in Anonymous and all the press and all the new critics and all the people leaving. If they didn't bawww and fuss so much about things on the internet or the Tom Cruise video, no one would have paid them any attention. :< They're incapable of acting in any other way and it's absolutely HYSTERICAL. :happydance: THIS is why.

Sir Facer

Patron with Honors
Cheers

When I heard the account from you and Dean on what went down in ACT, I was pleased and proud of you. :thumbsup:

Good on the two of you for going in there, and getting your books back - I'm sure the way you conducted yourselves would have given at least a couple of the staff something to think about, and every little bit helps! :)

Interesting that Virginia/OSA is still trying to contact you and talk to you even now. She's fishing for sure - they don't just call declared SP's 'cause they care about ya and want to help. They just don't. Gotta laugh when ya think that the likes of you won't see through that tactic.

Cheers Carmel,
Yes I also thought "how is it if I am declared SP, is Virginia allowed to communicate to me".

I thought the only comm line we have is with the IJC???

Whats even more funnier here Carmel is Virginia's texts came to a halt as soon as I mentione the PL regarding SP Declares......She had no come back at all.......Interesting isn't it - They just cant seem to deal with the fact that most of us on this board actually know what we are talking about.

Sir Facer

Patron with Honors
LATE BREAKING OSA NEWS

I also forgot to mention that in the original phone call, Virginia was trying to tell me how fantastic the BASIC's cycle has been for Scientology as all the past incorrect Justice cycles are being fixed:omg: What a croc of crap!!! I am sure we would of heard of any corrected injustices occurring, the reason we haven't is because they never do any correct handlings:roflmao:

If you read this Virginia, I really would like to see the injustices handled that you so believe are being fixed, how about you start with all the Money the AO owe to the printing company that colapsed....Remember the one we spoke about?? to do with the guy you said you would handle???, I can't imagine The AO comming up with the 1/2 a million bucks they owe him and that would be the correct handling. The only handling that was done was an issue stating that the AO are not to use SCN companies to do buisness or some such crap like that and this guy never got the money owing to him and was just brushed off and the AO once again get away with this Crime. And because he is a Scio the poor guy can't even bill them or put in a legal complaint due to his family connections and I think the Church knew it would roll like this thus never took responsibility to pay him back.

Any way Virginia, you said to me you would make a note to handle him, so off ya go and handle him:whistling:.......Infact RUN !!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Amazing story. Thank you for sharing.

Seems like every day I find more and more disaffected Scientologists pretending to be part of the church. I just laugh now.

Even some people who had been oh-so-close to me before. Recently contacted me. Wow. People are really getting out. Such PR BS that they are expanding. Its a LIE.

supafreak

Patron Meritorious
Thanks for the report, Sir Facer! Good work on exposing that the Scientologists are transgressing their own policies. :lol:

Can you tell us more about the interior of the new ACT org? Does it look as crummy inside as it does outside?

Do you know if they're getting any people in (I sure hope not!!!)? I called the org just after they moved and that Nick picked up. Wowzers, I got to speak to the ACT ED. Ha! Short-staffed much? He was pretty desperate to find out who I was and to get me in. Sorry Nick, that was just an Anon call following a rumour that the ACT org had shut down. Very sorry to hear that it hadn't shut down, but it's only a matter of time.

Sir Facer, say hi to Stably Exterior for me. We met at Carmel's party in March.

Opter

Silver Meritorious Patron
Sir Facer and Stably Exterior

An SP declare? How wonderful:happydance: :hattip: :cheerleader: :dance3: :cheerleader: :party: :cheerleader: :grouphug: :dance2: :dance2:

I'm green with envy.:yes:

Opter