What's new

OT IX and X are coming

owl

Patron with Honors
I just got an email and they are apparently preparing to release OT IX and X. Does anyone have any more info?

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Could you be more specific? Who is reported to have said what, when and where exactly? I'm not asking you to reveal any personal details, but you must know more than you have posted. People are doing "OT IX set-ups" already, but that just sounds like a PR name for an OT VIII who maybe needs an L1C. It doesn't mean OT IX is getting released next week.

Paul

Megalomaniac

Silver Meritorious Patron
I just got an email and they are apparently preparing to release OT IX and X. Does anyone have any more info?

I thought there were 4 requirements:
1) A safe space for Scientology. (DONE: October 1993 with IRS victory :unsure: )
2) All Orgs Saint Hill size.
3) ?? enough people through OT VIII ??
4) What was the fourth requirement?

Last edited:

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
(4) Something to deliver. :D

Good point Panda.

But, they could offer any old mumbo-jumbo crap and who would know the difference?

Actually that brings to mind a question that you might be able to answer.

Were any of the materials for OTVIII in Hubbard’s own handwriting? But I suppose that this could be forged easily enough if they wanted to lend some (false) authenticity to OTIX and X.

How about we all have a go at guessing what is on these levels?

Axiom142

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
As I keep saying, "All orgs Saint Hill size" is impossible. Even if there are a million orgs that are Saint Hill size in some fantasy-land ultra-thriving scenario, there will still be loads of new groups forming up; groups turning into missions; missions turning into small orgs; small orgs turning into large orgs; and large orgs going SH size. If they mean "all existing orgs SH size" or "150 orgs SH size" they have never said it. I guess they know they're just full of shit since it hasn't made sense from Day 1.

Paul

ThisFenceHurts

Patron with Honors
I have been told a number of time by various terminals at Flag and some Class V orgs and public that they have been told St. Hill size is no longer a requirement. Instead, a certain number of orgs need to become Ideal Orgs, which is why you hear far more about this, and there is much more of a push to get the Ideal Org setup instead of St. Hill.

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
As I keep saying, "All orgs Saint Hill size" is impossible. Even if there are a million orgs that are Saint Hill size in some fantasy-land ultra-thriving scenario, there will still be loads of new groups forming up; groups turning into missions; missions turning into small orgs; small orgs turning into large orgs; and large orgs going SH size. If they mean "all existing orgs SH size" or "150 orgs SH size" they have never said it. I guess they know they're just full of shit since it hasn't made sense from Day 1.

Paul

The way things are going, I think that any orgs being St Hill size is impossible!

I always used to be amazed when staff used to mention this requirement and then never see the impossibility of it. Just shows that they don’t think about what they are saying, merely repeat whatever they’ve been told.

But, I do recall being told a couple of years ago that the requirement had been amended to all current orgs to be St Hill size.

So that’s never then. :)

But the beauty of this, is that they have a permanent carrot to dangle in front of all those public who are OTVIII. It can be used as an inducement to join staff and work for the CoS for nothing.

Clever eh?

Axiom142

Megalomaniac

Paul

Right. They'd have to stop allowing any Mission from becoming an Org until the last Org made it.

With 6 million (10 million?) Scientologists, in the world's fastest growing religion, going straight up and vertical, uh, are you sure the target wasn't already made and we just missed noticing? :confused2:

Blue Spirit

OBVIOUS OUTPOINTS

1> The 4 items put in place before release of OT 9 are

VERY Arbitrary and VERY illogical as OT 9 & 10 would be

needed to have all Saint Hill size orgs in the first place. :duh:

2> A full-blown SP as DM is and was would never be able to

bring themselves to give out a "standard" workable product. :duh:

He has Sabotaged the workibility of Solo Nots and OT 8.

Also look at the added time added into the game and also for

Super Power which in itself is a purposeful Sabotage.

LRH said it was to be released in 1978, so thirty years later

there is no product ! Suppressive or accidental ??? :duh:

The "Ideal Org" and Super Power projects are NOT about

helping anybody, but are only about stalling while the planet's

society disentegrates,

And about having massive amounts of MEST, as virtually empty

shells Not containing a real functioning organization with the

products of people trained to audit each other up the Bridge.

The REASONABLENESS of Scientologists never ceases to amaze me. :angry:

alexm

Patron with Honors
Number 4 is that all Class V's be either ideal or Saint hill size. DM knows this is impossible and like he always has, he is releasing something for the money. This would also be complete with Universe Corp taking staff up to OTV and Class VIII in the Class V orgs.

I wonder how much of that will be into their reserves? It seems to me like that is the only way Scientology is going to survive and even that is not working for them.

knn

Patron Meritorious
As I keep saying, "All orgs Saint Hill size" is impossible. Even if there are a million orgs that are Saint Hill size in some fantasy-land ultra-thriving scenario, there will still be loads of new groups forming up

I was informed several years ago that "All orgs saint hill size" has to be interpreted as "All current orgs saint hill size" where "current" = "at the time the requirement was written".

However this requirement is a hidden data line since it's not mentioned anywhere in the HCOPLs. But hey, neither is the current bridge. KSW goes out of the window right there... at the beginning of your Scn journey.

knn

Patron Meritorious

needed to have all Saint Hill size orgs in the first place.
It isn't arbitrary if you hypothesize the following:
The reason for "Saint Hill Size" and "Supression handled" is that OT 9 & 10 will make a lot of people recognize "Wow there is a lot of true power emanating from these buildings and from these OTs. They look and behave POWERFUL" and thus SPs will go crazy even more. Thus it must first be ensured that Scientology will not be forbidden = A lot of large orgs in a lot of countries.

However, before one raves about new OT levels one should not forget how the life of LRH ended.

MostlyLurker

Patron Meritorious
They started years ago to use the imminent release of OT IX & OT X to recruit new people.

Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2007 9:25 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: An important message from the Deputy Captain Freewinds - Paul McElveen

Dear Scientologist,

My name is Paul McElveen, and I am the Deputy Captain for the Freewinds.

At the Opening Night Event of the recent Maiden Voyage, renderings were presented of the new look for the Ship in preparation for the release of New OT IX & X.

A most exciting project is underway to have the Ship and its personnel fully ready for this monumental event in the very near future. This is being accomplished in true Sea Org-style, all without stopping our services in any way.

I wanted to alert you that in view of this expansion, we have available but limited positions, in various specialized areas of the Ship:
Engineering, Housekeeping, Cook/Chef, Medical, Beautician, Audio-Visual, Electrical/Electronics, Mechanic, Computers, Security, Restaurant/Hotel, Seamanship, Entertainment (Musicians/singers), Construction, Plumbing and Accountancy.

I would like you to write back to me and let me know if you, or others you know, might be qualified to have the honor to serve on this new OT Ship and be part of the team which is opening up the top of The Bridge.

Sincerely,

Ensign Right Arm Paul Mc Elveen
Deputy Captain Freewinds.

© 2007 CSFSSO. All Rights Reserved. OT, THE BRIDGE and FREEWINDS are trademarks and service marks owned by Religious Technology Center and are used with its permission. Scientologist is a collective membership mark designating members of the affiliated churches and missions of Scientology. Printed on-board the Freewinds. The Freewinds is registered in Panama.

If you wish to be removed from this mailing list, let us know at [email protected]
The Freewinds address is 118 North Fort Harrison Ave, Clearwater, FL 33755​

needed to have all Saint Hill size orgs in the first place. :duh:

2> A full-blown SP as DM is and was would never be able to

bring themselves to give out a "standard" workable product. :duh:

He has Sabotaged the workibility of Solo Nots and OT 8.

Also look at the added time added into the game and also for

Super Power which in itself is a purposeful Sabotage.

LRH said it was to be released in 1978, so thirty years later

there is no product ! Suppressive or accidental ??? :duh:

The "Ideal Org" and Super Power projects are NOT about

helping anybody, but are only about stalling while the planet's

society disentegrates,

And about having massive amounts of MEST, as virtually empty

shells Not containing a real functioning organization with the

products of people trained to audit each other up the Bridge.

The REASONABLENESS of Scientologists never ceases to amaze me. :angry:

I wouldn't blame any of this on Miscavige. Hubbard's material was never workable to begin with. Miscavige has become a convenient excuse. The truth of the matter is Hubbard's scam never delivered what it claimed to begin with. In fact if Hubbard were still alive and running the cult, he would probably have the OTs running The Flintstones and Jetsons by now