What's new

Please, read and share,but do not reply here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
From her FB page:

• Yuliya Keaton ian, im getting sued. i have to go to court and testify agaist others. against people i dont want to hurt, even thouse who was trying tak me out of stealing docs. including you. do you know how many people will hate me if they end up in prison because of me
    2 hours ago · Edited · Like

• Yuliya Keaton plus some people never asked me for anything, but i sent them that anyway and made them acessory to a crime. so sorry

This whole thing *stinks* to high heaven.

Purple Rain

Crusader
From her FB page:

• Yuliya Keaton ian, im getting sued. i have to go to court and testify agaist others. against people i dont want to hurt, even thouse who was trying tak me out of stealing docs. including you. do you know how many people will hate me if they end up in prison because of me
    2 hours ago · Edited · Like

• Yuliya Keaton plus some people never asked me for anything, but i sent them that anyway and made them acessory to a crime. so sorry

This whole thing *stinks* to high heaven.

OMFG, it's not the fault of others that they were stalked by an insane person. This is ridiculous!

RandomCat

Patron with Honors
OMFG, it's not the fault of others that they were stalked by an insane person. This is ridiculous!
I seriously doubt that there is actually any lawsuit involved here.
I think that this dragon/YuliyaKeaton person is probably just having fun yanking everyone's chain.

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
I don't believe that she would be given a hundred exscientologists email addresses. I certainly never would have given her mine.

I don't believe any of it, except that the girl needs help, and I wouldn't be willing to give it her, and that's not like me at all.

She is very disturbed, a compulsive liar and or working for OSA to get her kids back. Certainly not someone to give a personal email address to.

BunnySkull

Silver Meritorious Patron
Bitch is crazy and a compulsive liar/ attention whore. Sorry but her OP just sounds like utter BS with a Amazon computer shopping list tacked on the end.

Besides the fact no one on EPF or fresh in the SO would have access to that kind of info, second she's too nutty for even the cult to take seriously. If she joined the SO again she'd be a dishwasher/ janitor for the rest of her days.

I will say OSA will occasionally wind up looney tunes to sick them on the ex community & cause trouble - Barbara Schwartz is exhibit #1

Is that person's handle & name known before today?

not only known firedragon is on commander birdsong's esmb homepage as a friend

so there might be some question of this being some sort fishing for birdsong expedition

firedragon is a person i have never met who told a tale on this board of struggling with being homeless with children and an experience with some time in a shelter run by christians were perhaps better at the material aspect of christian charity than it's higher octave which should have touched the heart of anyone reading it who has one

i certainly hope CoS/OSA doesn't currently have her tits in a wringer...

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
After not remembering, upon first reading this thread, I then did remember, who firedaragon is - and then I went, Oooooh, yeah . . . . Yes, she needs help. Firedragon, get some professional psych help, not the scno/co$, which just keeps getting you deeper and deeper into weird shit. You have a PROBLEM. And scno/co$ makes it 10x worse. LEARN from your mistakes and past.

But then, it is said, that the definition of insanity, is not being able to learn from one's past. Repeating the past, and expecting a different result, is insane. Try something different, for your own sake.

Fuck scno/co$/osa. :guyfawkes:

:scnsucks:

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
I have been following this thread and I find it fascinating is a disturbing kind of way.

I hope no one feels that I overstepped any bounderies and am sticking my wog-nose where it doesn't belong but I used my limited google skills and found something that others might find interesting.

http://freezone-tech.info/blog/2010/01/28/my-doubt-formula/

Thanks Sid, that's a good reminder in case any one thinks she's just a little confused.

Adam7986

Declared SP
The disjointed way the OP was written and full of broken English, tells us that this could be someone in distress, someone who's nuts, or a child. If this person is truly in distress, they are make horrible decisions right now and are best ignored.

remotely-funny-cat.jpg

11-10-12-caturday-funny-cat-photos3.jpg.pagespeed.ce.IIaUv8H4OO.jpg

funny-cat-underwear.jpg

Funny-cat-pictures.jpg

funny-cat-bath.jpg

Rene Descartes

Gold Meritorious Patron
No comment.

Except for one.

I presume that when children that one loves and adores so very much are taken away, that one might become very depressed.

Depression is not just grief on the tone scale (apologies for referencing the L Ron tone scale)

Depression can take on many aspects of emotional expression.

L Ron wrote something once.

Insanity is the suppressed agony of physical illness or injury.

According to this L Ron statement statement insanity would be the result of an engram.

However insanity can be the result of depression which in L Ronspeak would make it "secondary" to the case.

Yeah I know he sort of contradicts himself but since when has that ever stopped him from blurting out trite maxims.

All I can say is insanity is very real.

And whether it comes about due to pain or due to depression or some other avenue...

There's a lot to be said about what some people experience when they lose a loved one, especialy children.

Disconnection is da baitch.

Rd00

thefiredragon

Patron Meritorious
I seriously doubt that there is actually any lawsuit involved here.
I think that this dragon/YuliyaKeaton person is probably just having fun yanking everyone's chain.

TRYING TO DEAD AGENT ME WAS A GOOD IDEA BUT NO LONGER WORKS. I NEVER MENT TO SEND THE FILES TO SO MANY PEOPLE.
NOW OSA WANTS THEM BACK AND I CAN'T GET THEM BACK BECAUSE ITS LIKE BREAKING A PILLOW AND THEN ASKING TO GO AND PICK UP EVERY LITTLE FETHER. BUT OSA WANTS AT LEAST HALF OF THEIR DOCS BACK. AND HONESTLY, I HAVE NO IDEA WHO HAS THEM AND HOW MANY PEOPLE, BECAUSE MY PASSWORD WAS SHARED AND SHARED. SO , IF ANYBODY HAS SOME ORIGINAL FLASH DRIVES OR MEMORY CARDS (EVEN IF YOU ALREADY COPIED AND DESTRIBUTED THEM, PLEASE, WIPE THE FINGERPRINTS, PUT THEM IN ENVELOPE WITHOUT RETURN ADDRESS AND SEND IT TO THEIR LAWEYER. MESSAGE ME FOR ADRESS. I KNOW ITS NAIVE TO ASK FOR IT BACK NOW BUT I'M TRYING TO CO - OPERATE TO AVOID FUTHER COMPLICATIONS. I JUST FOUND OUT I STILL HAVE A TINY CHANCE TO GET MY KIDS BACK, I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE IT INSTEAD OF ENDING UP IN PRISON

Mike Laws

Patron Meritorious
I can confirm that there is a real situation here. I have seen threat letters from the COS stemming from Yulias sworn statements.

Not sure if I will laugh or cry about this one, has the potential to get really big.

The tragedy part is Yulia and her situation personally and with her children and her life state of affairs, as a former ex SO member. She was homeless, lost her kids, no where to go.

The comedy is the COS who first hired her, does no background checks on SO members because they are so desperate for people, walks in with pockets full of off the shelf amateur spy gear, no one notices, holds her up under interrogation in an airport hotel, allows her to blab all over the internet AFTER they sent out legal threats to a bunch of people as co-conspirators to theft and crimes who had no idea what was going on. It is obvious their e-meters didn't catch anything, so any one that sec checked her or meter checked her will be commeved and on the RPF. I promise that Yulia doesn't have legal representation.

I am certain, right now, the COS is scurrying to get the toothpaste back into the tube. It sucks to be a COS lawyer these days.

It is mind blowing that a person in Yulias circumstances could pull something like this off.

It is sad the the COS has created such an environment that people feel like they need to do things like this to expose the abuses.

I don't know Yulia personally outside of a few face book pleasantries a long time ago.

Mike Laws

Patron Meritorious
Yulia,

You need to find yourself a good lawyer to help represent your interests. If you don't know one, can't afford one, perhaps you can go to legal aide, someone may help you pro bono.

thefiredragon

Patron Meritorious
I can confirm that there is a real situation here. I have seen threat letters from the COS stemming from Yulias sworn statements.

The comedy is the COS who first hired her, does no background checks on SO members because they are so desperate for people, walks in with pockets full of off the shelf amateur spy gear, no one notices, holds her up under interrogation in an airport hotel, allows her to blab all over the internet AFTER they sent out legal threats to a bunch of people as co-conspirators to theft and crimes who had no idea what was going on. It is obvious their e-meters didn't catch anything, .

THIS IS TRUE. THEY NEVER DID BACKGROUND CHECK ON ME, WHEN I ARIVED, I DID NOT HAVE MY OWN COMPUTER, SO PEOPLE WERE GIVING ME THEIR PASSWORDS AND I COULD LOG IN TO ANY COMPUTER AND HAD ACCESS TO SENTRAL FILES. THEY HAVE LOW OBSERVATION ABILITY AND I GUESS NOW WILL FIX THE FLAP BY DOING LOTS OF OBNOSIS DRILLS. ALL I WANTED IS TO MAKE A DOCUMENTARY BUT I REALLY SCREWED IT UP. I DID TAKE LOTS OF VIDEOS THOUGH AND HAVE NO IDEA HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE THEM BY NOW. IF THEY WILL LEAK OUT ON FB OR ANYWHERE, I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO :no:

thefiredragon

Patron Meritorious
Yulia,

You need to find yourself a good lawyer to help represent your interests. If you don't know one, can't afford one, perhaps you can go to legal aide, someone may help you pro bono.

YES, THATS TRUE. BUT GUYS, PLEASE, DONT LET OSA TO TELL YOU THAT THEY KNOW EVERYTHING. ALL THEY KNOW IS WHAT I STOLE AND THEY ONLY HAVE NAMES OF A FEW PEOPLE WHO GOT BUSTED WITH ME ON CAMERAS. THEY ARE BLUFFING ABOUT EVERYTHING ELSE. FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME ANY QUESTIONS.

Status
Not open for further replies.