What's new

Sat, 23 Dec 2017: Teleconference with Nation of Islam Sister Nayyirah Tivica Muhammad on Scientology

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Saturday, 23 December 2017: Live Teleconference with Nation of Islam Sister Nayyirah Tivica Muhammad about Going Clear and Scientology.

4pm USA Florida EST: (+1) 563-999-2090
9pm UK (+44) 161-818-3269 Pin:940957

6Iaa0XT.png

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
UPDATE: I Am posting this again because I just learned about a new telephone number for the US.

Saturday, 23 December 2017: Live Teleconference with Nation of Islam Sister Nayyirah Tivica Muhammad about Scientology and Going Clear.

4pm USA Florida EST:
NEW number for US callers:
(+1) 605-475-4704
Pin: 669618

9pm UK (+44) 161-818-3269
Pin: 940957
Again, your telephone number may be recorded if you call in.

PcAqL91.png

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
So she is Clear # 68,549...in 67 years.

Averaging 1,023 Clears/year. I bet there's more SP Declares per year than that!

Interesting!

Scientology math! LOL

They claim 15,000,000 Scientologists.

That means that in 67 years, Scientology has only been able to clear 0.00456 percent of Scientologists. Ergo, for every 100 wogs that becomes a Scientologist, less than one-half of 1% goes Clear. So, NOBODY goes clear out of 100 Scientologists.

Let's bump up the sample group to 200 Scientologist; how many go Clear? ANSWER: Still nobody (but it's getting closer...)

Let's try 300 Scientologists; how many go Clear? ANSWER: One (1)

Okay, now we are cooking!

Oh wait! I forgot that 98% of Clears/OTs blow Scientology.

Shit!

That means that only 2% of the 0.00456 of the "clears" that are produced remain Scientologists.

Oh hell no!!! That means that the ratio of Scientologists to Clears (who still believe in Scientology, expressed as a percentage) is only 0 00009% !

If my math is correct, that means:

OUT OF 150,000 SCIENTOLOGISTS ONLY ONE(1) GOES CLEAR AND DOESN'T BLOW.

That's not good. Because there only about 20,000 active Scientologists in the world. LOL

Now all we have to do is calculate one more thing. What is the percentage of the handful of remaining Clears that don't blow---but are declared and kicked out by Scientology itself? LOL

At this rate, within a couple years Scientology's number of Clears will be a negative number.

[bcolor=#008080]...Have I mentioned recently that this planetary clearing thing is not going well?...[/bcolor]

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
So she is Clear # 68,549...in 67 years.

Averaging 1,023 Clears/year. I bet there's more SP Declares per year than that!
The good news though for CoS is that at this rate of planetary clearing a planet of 7 billion people can be cleared in less than 7 million years, just a brief breath in eternity when one considers the Scientology belief that we've been around for quadrillions of years.

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
Miscavige and Co. are perhaps operating on the unassailable assumption that the fewer people who become Scientologists today,
the fewer future ex-Scientologists there will be.
Merry Christmas to all present and future ex-Scientologists!