What's new

Scientology beauty and creativity?

Markus

Silver Meritorious Patron
All this beauty -this wonderful song, this beautiful cities and this marvellous culture and food - was created by so called "Wogs" who never used 100% Standard Tech.
And what is this crazy "Church of Scientology" creating for mankind and humanity? In my opinion only a perfect trap, stupid lies, suppressive abuses and brainwashed followers who can not think for themselves while loosing all their creativity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msV4cAsLimQ

What do you think about it members of ESMB?

Love

Markus

Challenge

I think that you have a really good point.
I noticed for the first time that there was no art and no flowers anywhere around when I went to Tangier to do the OEC. The walls were bare.
I went out into the fields and brought in dried weeds and used a clay base to create some dried arrangements.
When the Complex was renovated and we moved into it, we were not allowed to put anything on the walls. I even got a Grade Chart confiscated that I thumbtacked to the wall in my auditing room. I wrote up reports that there was not one Grade Chart displayed anywhere in ASHO, not even in the Reg office.
It's no wonder that no Grades were being delivered. They were being 'not-ised', and everyone was getting Confessionals and Review auditing.
I took it upon myself to gift ASHO with two huge pots of flowers to dress the front steps. They were beautiful for about a week and then I noticed that they were wilting. I borrowed a wastebasket from the bookstore, filled it with water, and watered the flowers.
When I queried, I found out that they were not to be watered because that was no one's 'hat'. I watered them for as long as I was there. I dunno what eventually happened to them.

Chlng

First of all, thanks for the video. It made my day.
Second I think you are right on the money. Scientology puts real creativity as an off-purpose activity. It is chasing beautiful rocks.
There is something cold and impersonal about Scientology. I just wish I had seen it earlier.

The Anabaptist Jacques

Div6

Crusader
I think that you have a really good point.
I noticed for the first time that there was no art and no flowers anywhere around when I went to Tangier to do the OEC. The walls were bare.
I went out into the fields and brought in dried weeds and used a clay base to create some dried arrangements.
When the Complex was renovated and we moved into it, we were not allowed to put anything on the walls. I even got a Grade Chart confiscated that I thumbtacked to the wall in my auditing room. I wrote up reports that there was not one Grade Chart displayed anywhere in ASHO, not even in the Reg office.
It's no wonder that no Grades were being delivered. They were being 'not-ised', and everyone was getting Confessionals and Review auditing.
I took it upon myself to gift ASHO with two huge pots of flowers to dress the front steps. They were beautiful for about a week and then I noticed that they were wilting. I borrowed a wastebasket from the bookstore, filled it with water, and watered the flowers.
When I queried, I found out that they were not to be watered because that was no one's 'hat'. I watered them for as long as I was there. I dunno what eventually happened to them.

Chlng

Some things never change.....that was HOW long ago? It is still true today.

As to the aesthetic issue: it was another 'area of research' that LRH sought to 'corner the market on' with his discoveries of the 'natural laws'. These are all written up in advices and so forth to Golden Era Productions, and to my knowledge have never been released beyond.

So its no wonder Scngsts are aesthtically challeneged: They don't have the "correct technology!" But I am sure a billion year contract will get you on the path of correcting that serious omission......:omg: :omg:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
All this beauty -this wonderful song, this beautiful cities and this marvellous culture and food - was created by so called "Wogs" who never used 100% Standard Tech.
And what is this crazy "Church of Scientology" creating for mankind and humanity? In my opinion only a perfect trap, stupid lies, suppressive abuses and brainwashed followers who can not think for themselves while loosing all their creativity.

Love

Markus

Beautiful post, thanks!

Scientologists are taught that Ron is the SOURCE of everything. They believe that he knew all, did all, solved all.

So, when Scientologists are told that Ron was a master musician (Space Jazz, POwer of Source) they accept that this is best and most technically advanced music in history.

A few SECONDS of your video's music "Nessun Dorma" ('No One Shall Sleep' from Puccini's opera Turandot) is better than ALL of the hideously embarrassing music that hubbard made scientologists buy.

I loved your post, thank you!

KnightVision

Gold Meritorious Patron
This is absolutely true, many years ago I took a good long look at lconh and his scilon works and I thought... where is the romance? Where is the appreciation for beauty?

Calling one's honey a 2D is about as fucking decrepit as it can get.

Considering other's status as their title up 'the bridge'... i.e. 'he's OT3' is about as mechanically void of living and life as saying 'He's a Chrysler'... it's like a death sentence for creativity.

Ever read the art book? ..adequate enough to create an emotional impact... that will never get you a beautiful cathedral, never. But it will get you a score of trashy tech films.

It's both sad and disgusting that sci has affected so many people who unwittingly accepted lowering themselves to the mediocre status of a man who was essentially a failure in his pursuits, except of course using other's discoveries to con and mentally force his followers into making him into what he himself couldn't.

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron
Not only is wog art and music immensely more beautiful, but what really irks me, what makes my eyes roll, what makes me go grrrrr, is the implication by it's very name that Scientology has anything to do with science. It is the exact opposite of science.

Science is best done with maximum freedom, randomness and minimal regulations. Science is often serendipitous, particularly medical science. You can't be creative when you have restrictions all around you, when people won't let you try stuff. Ideas generate other ideas; the first idea has to be allowed for others to follow.

Science really flourished when the shackles of religion were fully released. Science, unlike religion abhors sacred texts, avoids cult personalities and restrictive governments. Science encourages debate and distension. Science provides dissemination of it's materials worldwide, often for free.

Where are Scientology's contributions to modern science? None. Not only are there no scientific contributions, their attempts are causing a net regression in medical and psychiatric science. People are denied proper medical treatments, for sticking to the "Tech", as we saw with Makus's brother Uwe.

Totalitarian regimes have (for the most part) repressed scientific research. A totalitarian theocracy like Scientology captures and misuses human talents by replacing their potential scholarship with nonsensical drilling, destroying their creativity.

Scientology is stuck in it's absurd past. It can't predict like science can, because the underlying theories are wrong and they're stuck with it.

Even art is repressed in Scientology, except for commercial purposes. Where is the Scientology art, besides the gaudy 3D video promos? Scientology destroyed excellent artists as they climbed up the bridge, contrary to most religions, the Catholic Church being of note.

As a technologist, I have similar grief with Scientology's abuses of the word "Tech". Scientology's Technology is complete nonsense, starting from it's illogical tone scale, it's insane model of the human brain with engrams and thetans, and it's blessed E-Meter. Pure Technological inanity!

That I can do something about; proving the e-meter is a useless instrument! That's my side trek for a while.

:clap: :clap: :clap: (Now, how many here have enough ego to clap at their own posts?!)

Last edited:

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron
Xenubarb over on WWP, I think just coined the term: "Thetanism" on post #3.

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/15-media/scientology-stable-satan-rising-france-cults-49658/

I will use Thetanism from now on as much as possible. I have now learned two beautiful and useful words with scientology. The other one is "enturbulation", which I occasionally use in the wog world. People seem to understand it, when used in the proper context.

Say that real fast: Theocratic, Totalitarian, Thetanism !

BTW, that's an excellent video series in the thread above. When the US media does this kind of show, with no holds barred reporting, it's all over Scilons!

I even send the link to the playlist to Oliver Schaper. His French is excellent.

Posted in wrong thread again! That was meant for the thread about the French millivudes

Last edited:

Shredder

Patron with Honors

Love

Markus

Thank you Markus, beautiful reminder and you are correct,
there is so much beauty and awe in the world created by people who have never been touched by Scn - and never will be, (nice thought) and have created hundreds of years of enjoyment for others with their creativity whether through architecture, art or music - what ever form as everlasting beauty.

owl

Patron with Honors
what i find funny is how all the really good stuff is created by wogs

and then you look at the stuff made by scientologists, like the songs they have and theyre just AWFUL omg. its very telling.

ChronicEnturbulator

Patron with Honors
Find me one Scientologist comedian (joker and degrader).

On top of destroying your asthetic sense, Scientology destroys your sense of humor.

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron

On top of destroying your asthetic sense, Scientology destroys your sense of humor.

That's very true. In 18 months of protesting the only time I saw one of them laugh genuinely was when I showed up that the HGB building with my Barney costume.

Lissa Uvizl opened the door, pointed me out to her friend inside and both had a knee slapping laugh. I was shocked, pleasantly shocked! She said: "And you call us idiots?", and belly laughed some more. Until then all scientologists ignored me, whatever I tried.

I immediately fell in love with her. I've had a serious crush on her since. I think she's totally hot.

BTW, making videos of Lissa, just like Moxon is a sure way to get banned from YouTube. They've taken down my videos of Lissa and Pope got kicked out completely.
http://forums.whyweprotest.net/186-youtube-vimeo-problems/angry-gay-pope-banned-youtube-34393/3/

We had to resort to Russia to keep our freedom of speech! It worked for a while, but GUESS WHAT! Pope's Russian RuTube videos were taken down!

Imagine the trouble the cult had to go through to get that done. Just an amazing dedicaton. If they go through that much trouble, we know these videos affect them. Put more up, funny ones, sad ones, serious ones.

The Russian link is stale:
http://angrygaypope.com/links.htm

We need to blast that video on dozens of accounts. It is extremely funny for one and you'll see why Lissa is such a babe. She is infatuating, but what's also neat about that video is she's kind of seduced by Pope. You can see it in her smile. (hope you remember the video, because I can't find it anymore)

Markus

Beauty and creativity, fun, freedom and time to be happy...

... these are the things that are missing completely in Hubbards concept of life - especially for the staff members in the Orgs and Sea Orgs. They have absolutely no time to spend a day just fooling arround on the beach like this young couple. In my opinion it is so very important to have this time for yourself, your family your favourite sport. If a human beings is not allowed to have this time it will get ill or crazy.
And I thank God that this two young people had the time to create such a wonderful video - it is so full of life and fun it makes me happy every time I watch it.
Reading Hubbards lousy Science fiction books or listening to his cruel music never did!
Have fun while watching it and have fun in your life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kH0l7h-zqs

Love

Markus

Markus

Yes

Yes CE you have a very good point here - that's why I posted the video above.

And I wanna say thank you to AO, CE Challenge, TAJ, Div 6, HH, KV, Shredder and Owl for expressing your agreement.

Love

Markus

Gadfly

Crusader
:omg:

It killed me in the Church how it was totally okay to laugh at or about anything EXCEPT LRH, the Church of Scientology or anything having to do with the Church of Scientology.

I think it is entirely true that a bright and confident person can laugh at him or herself, on all levels, and NEVER "take it personally". But, NOooooooooooo, not in the Church of Scientology! I suppose that stems from a basic insecurity and ego problem (coming from Hubbard, pushed on down through all levels of the Church). Being able to laugh at the foibles of self is HEALTHY. It displays an expansive character and loosening of the "ego".:D

THAT is just another example of how the Church of Scientology is NOT healthy. Gotta keep that "ego" tight and well-shined in the Church of Scientology. No joking around - and God Forbid! - NO DEGRADING comments or actions about LRH, DM, the Sea Org or any other aspect of Scientology. Don't EVER forget - THIS IS A DEADLY SERIOUS ACTIVITY!!!!!!! (no joking or kidding allowed)

That organization is just way too tightly wound up!:angry:

Markus

You are so right Gadfly!

:omg:

It killed me in the Church how it was totally okay to laugh at or about anything EXCEPT LRH, the Church of Scientology or anything having to do with the Church of Scientology.

I think it is entirely true that a bright and confident person can laugh at him or herself, on all levels, and NEVER "take it personally". But, NOooooooooooo, not in the Church of Scientology! I suppose that stems from a basic insecurity and ego problem (coming from Hubbard, pushed on down through all levels of the Church). Being able to laugh at the foibles of self is HEALTHY. It displays an expansive character and loosening of the "ego".:D

THAT is just another example of how the Church of Scientology is NOT healthy. Gotta keep that "ego" tight and well-shined in the Church of Scientology. No joking around - and God Forbid! - NO DEGRADING comments or actions about LRH, DM, the Sea Org or any other aspect of Scientology. Don't EVER forget - THIS IS A DEADLY SERIOUS ACTIVITY!!!!!!! (no joking or kidding allowed)

That organization is just way too tightly wound up!:angry:

Markus