What's new

The final word on BTs

Class12

Patron
run and turn a full holograhic reviv of the incident they would run the incident from multiple viewpoints.

It is really not dianetics as it goes into viewpoints, dimension points and anchor points processing....it is OT processing, as you have gone beyond Mental Image Pictures which are substitute copy of the actual incident.

Alan

Thank you so much Alan, for the explanation.

Indeed I find the concept of Holographic Processing not only intriguing, but fascinating.

From what you describe it aligns with various key principles.

The only auditing I have seen an approach that parallell such an approach as this is on L-10, and it is without doubt the most powerful technology I have seen.

So I can take your word that great results are to be expected with such an approach, which adresses mutliple flows, valences and perceptics.

Obviously such running cannot be done succesfully by rote.

I agree with you fully that, as time went by auditing has become more and more rote and less and less based on auditor's understanding.

I am possibly the last auditor trained at Flag who rejected rote in favor of understanding so I fully understand what you are saying.

I am going to do further study on the subject.

I will even take it up with some of my tech mentors.

Pierre

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
It could well be.

What put me back on the trail of the importance of turning back on and handling holographic imagery was Pribram's and Bohm's works.

"A great deal of acknowledgement must go to Karl Pribram, the noted Stanford neurosurgeon, whose book Languages of the Brain is already acknowledged as a modern classic. Pribram's studies in brain memory and functioning led him to the conclusion that the brain operates, in many ways, like a hologram. A hologram is a special type of optical storage system that can best be explained by an example: if you take a holographic photo of, say, a horse, and cut out one section of it, e.g., the horse's head, and then enlarge that section to the original size, you will get, not a big head, but a picture of the whole horse. In other words, each individual part of the picture contains the whole picture in condensed form. The part is in the whole and the whole is in each part -- a type of unity-in-diversity and diversity-in-unity. The key point is simply that the part has access to the whole.

Thus, if the brain did function like a hologram, then it might have access to a larger whole, a field domain or "holistic frequency realm" that transcended spatial and temporal boundaries. And this domain, reasoned Pribram, might very likely be the same domain of transcendental unity-in-diversity described (and experienced) by the world's great mystics and sages.

It was approximately at this time that Pribram became aware of the works of English physicist David Bohm.

Bohm's work in subatomic physics and the "quantum potential" had led him to the conclusion that physical entities which seemed to be separate and discrete in space and time were actually linked or unified in an implicit or underlying fashion. In Bohm's terminology, under the explicate realm of separate things and events is an implicate realm of undivided wholeness, and this implicate whole is simultaneously available to each explicate part. (sic) In other words, the physical universe itself seemed to be a gigantic hologram, with each part being in the whole and the whole being in each part."

It was at this point that the "holographic paradigm" was born....

I wrote a book about it; titled: The Paradigm Matrix.

Whilst writing the book and doing the research on the hologram subject
area I picked up a whole missing piece of mind technology.

It was how the being created the software for the mind, what it was and what mind it controlled.

Alan

This reminds me of when I did my very first date and locate.

I somehow had the cog that if I was able to access this one part of the track, at that exact time and location, then it meant that the whole thing was potentially available to me.

I screamed, "I am OT right now!" meaning, why would I need the Bridge to Total Freedom to be OT? I am OT right now!

George didn't really like that. Later, he wanted me to clarify my cog to make sure I wasn't saying I didn't need any more auditing.

And I didn't want to be thought of as "theetie-weetie", so I explained that I didn't mean that.

The basic contradiction in Scientology is that if Axioms 1 and 2 are true, and there is such a thing as theta, then there is ultimately no need for auditing.

Yet you must have auditing to be "OT".

Bleeccch.

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron

I somehow had the cog that if I was able to access this one part of the track, at that exact time and location, then it meant that the whole thing was potentially available to me.

I screamed, "I am OT right now!" meaning, why would I need the Bridge to Total Freedom to be OT? I am OT right now!

Eeeeeeeeew! You committed the biggest crime imaginable - you got bigger than your teacher/coach. :omg: :omg: :omg:

:)

George didn't really like that. Later, he wanted me to clarify my cog to make sure I wasn't saying I didn't need any more auditing.

And I didn't want to be thought of as "theetie-weetie", so I explained that I didn't mean that.

The basic contradiction in Scientology is that if Axioms 1 and 2 are true, and there is such a thing as theta, then there is ultimately no need for auditing.

Bleeccch.

Not really, it is best to have auditing to find out why you won't allow yourself to be that aware, big, etc.

:roflmao:

Alan

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
BTW thats a pretty good example of an Ascension Experience.

Also how easy it is to suppress that moment by having a disaproving coach.

Poor George! :)

In that moment you got everything George had spent his whole life wanting!

haiqu

Patron Meritorious
It dates back to the early dianeticist days.

It is a full reviv of the incident.

In those days to fully run and turn a full holograhic reviv of the incident they would run the incident from multiple viewpoints.

IE: Birth.

Run the incident from the pcs viewpoint.

Then run the incident from the mothers viewpoint, the Drs vp, the nurses VP even from the rooms or tables vp.

This is very valid as a way of viewing an incident fully. However, to retroactively apply the term holographic to this is an error in time sequence. Holograms arrived after the emergence of lasers, which were first built in the early 1960's. As a laser engineer with some interest in holography I do get what you're trying to explain though, and I'm also somewhat conversant with the works of Pribram and Bohm.

A hologram is created by the interference pattern between two sources of coherent light, usually from the same laser source but split with mirrors to appear as two separate sources. While the idea of the same information existing in smaller parts of the resulting film image - albeit in lower resolution - might be a useful cognitive tool to describe brain function, it's still a fairly coarse description of the 52-perceptic incident recorded by the thetan as an engram. Holograms can't even contain colour information.

The idea of experiencing an incident from the viewpoint of various articles within the incident might be a useful way of exteriorizing the being from the actual impact or injury, but has the liability of leaving him out of valence if run incompletely. I believe this technique may be useful at levels above OT VII, but would probably simply add confusion to a green PC who has enough trouble conceiving of and traversing a linear time track.

Anyhow, the salient point in all this is, "Who is creating the hologram, and why?" The answer to that question leads to case resolution.

haiqu

haiqu

Patron Meritorious

In fact that is correct. It would be a good idea to rehab that cognition.

Bleeccch.

Since not everyone has such cognitions so early, there is still a need for auditing. But look at how your reality was compromised here.

Run this as an ARC break. Then prepcheck this event and get that win back.

haiqu

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
This is very valid as a way of viewing an incident fully. However, to retroactively apply the term holographic to this is an error in time sequence. Holograms arrived after the emergence of lasers, which were first built in the early 1960's. As a laser engineer with some interest in holography I do get what you're trying to explain though, and I'm also somewhat conversant with the works of Pribram and Bohm.

A hologram is created by the interference pattern between two sources of coherent light, usually from the same laser source but split with mirrors to appear as two separate sources. While the idea of the same information existing in smaller parts of the resulting film image - albeit in lower resolution - might be a useful cognitive tool to describe brain function, it's still a fairly coarse description of the 52-perceptic incident recorded by the thetan as an engram. Holograms can't even contain colour information.

Duh!

You write in dichotomies.

Oh! Optermer of the universe!

Alan

The idea of experiencing an incident from the viewpoint of various articles within the incident might be a useful way of exteriorizing the being from the actual impact or injury, but has the liability of leaving him out of valence if run incompletely. I believe this technique may be useful at levels above OT VII, but would probably simply add confusion to a green PC who has enough trouble conceiving of and traversing a linear time track.

[/QUOTE]

Duh! Are you deliberately being stupid?

Or, are you trying to impress us?

Have you ever run incidents this way?

Just by what you wrote in that paragraph; it shows you are clueless in the "get all" department.

As well as linear running - you also experience vertical expansion - ever heard of coming up tone - a phenomena caused by increased spacation, increased time and increased energy.

Further by being able to fully create or cease to create the incident you get a being now able to fully own, take a position and occupy that area and its associated parts in PT.

Anyhow, the salient point in all this is, "Who is creating the hologram, and why?" The answer to that question leads to case resolution.

haiqu

Duh! Does it?

Alan

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron

Duh!

You write in dichotomies.

Oh! Optermer of the universe!

Alan

Duh! Are you deliberately being stupid?

Or, are you trying to impress us?

Have you ever run incidents this way?

Just by what you wrote in that paragraph; it shows you are clueless in the "get all" department.

As well as linear running - you also experience vertical expansion - ever heard of coming up tone - a phenomena caused by increased spacation, increased time and increased energy.

Further by being able to fully create or cease to create the incident you get a being now able to fully own, take a position and occupy that area and its associated parts in PT.

haiqu

Duh! Does it?

Alan

Div6

Crusader
It dates back to the early dianeticist days.

It is a full reviv of the incident.

In those days to fully run and turn a full holograhic reviv of the incident they would run the incident from multiple viewpoints.

IE: Birth.

Run the incident from the pcs viewpoint.

Then run the incident from the mothers viewpoint, the Drs vp, the nurses VP even from the rooms or tables vp.

The incident would fully mock-up......then when it was perfectly duplicated and permeated - vanish completely.

Most of the "old timers" ran this way. The room you were in - would become the room in the incident.

It allowed the full mass, force, charge, etc., to come fully to view and then to be erase.

R3R kinda quickied this. Though on the Original Briefing Course most ran R3R holographically.

Usually if a pc is audited well in the beginning, especially on their biggest witholds with the multiple VPs picked up they will run holographically from then on.

The auditor needs a very safe environment and superb TRs as the revived holographic charge, force, unconciousness, stupidity, mass and sensations are very restimulative. :)

This in depth style of processing dropped out around 1965.

It is really not dianetics as it goes into viewpoints, dimension points and anchor points processing....it is OT processing, as you have gone beyond Mental Image Pictures which are substitute copy of the actual incident.

Alan

Rowland Barkley is doing similar work in this area. See http://www.tranceform.org/ for his general web site.

To my mind this goes to the "observer-observed" phenomenon....ie: the mere act of looking has an influence upon that which is being looked at. I also see it as a possible explanation for the "spooky effect at a distance" paradigm which is now labeled "quantum entanglement".

At one point the quest for the "holy grail" was to find the incident that would "resolve all cases". To my knowledge it was never found. It may be that we have to audit MEST to fully resolve "all" cases.

That could take a while.

Div6

Crusader
It could well be.

What put me back on the trail of the importance of turning back on and handling holographic imagery was Pribram's and Bohm's works.

"A great deal of acknowledgement must go to Karl Pribram, the noted Stanford neurosurgeon, whose book Languages of the Brain is already acknowledged as a modern classic. Pribram's studies in brain memory and functioning led him to the conclusion that the brain operates, in many ways, like a hologram. A hologram is a special type of optical storage system that can best be explained by an example: if you take a holographic photo of, say, a horse, and cut out one section of it, e.g., the horse's head, and then enlarge that section to the original size, you will get, not a big head, but a picture of the whole horse. In other words, each individual part of the picture contains the whole picture in condensed form. The part is in the whole and the whole is in each part -- a type of unity-in-diversity and diversity-in-unity. The key point is simply that the part has access to the whole.

Thus, if the brain did function like a hologram, then it might have access to a larger whole, a field domain or "holistic frequency realm" that transcended spatial and temporal boundaries. And this domain, reasoned Pribram, might very likely be the same domain of transcendental unity-in-diversity described (and experienced) by the world's great mystics and sages.

It was approximately at this time that Pribram became aware of the works of English physicist David Bohm.

Bohm's work in subatomic physics and the "quantum potential" had led him to the conclusion that physical entities which seemed to be separate and discrete in space and time were actually linked or unified in an implicit or underlying fashion. In Bohm's terminology, under the explicate realm of separate things and events is an implicate realm of undivided wholeness, and this implicate whole is simultaneously available to each explicate part. (sic) In other words, the physical universe itself seemed to be a gigantic hologram, with each part being in the whole and the whole being in each part."

It was at this point that the "holographic paradigm" was born....

I wrote a book about it; titled: The Paradigm Matrix.

Whilst writing the book and doing the research on the hologram subject
area I picked up a whole missing piece of mind technology.

It was how the being created the software for the mind, what it was and what mind it controlled.

Alan

Is that the same Karl Pibram referenced in this article?

http://ce399.typepad.com/weblog/2005/11/stanford_scient.html

"EM mind control machines were championed at SRI by Dr. Karl Pribram, director of the Neuropsychology Research Laboratory: "I certainly could educate a child by putting an electrode in the lateral hypothalamus and then selecting the situations at which I stimulate it. In this was I can grossly change his behavior."

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
Is that the same Karl Pibram referenced in this article?

"EM mind control machines were championed at SRI by Dr. Karl Pribram, director of the Neuropsychology Research Laboratory: "I certainly could educate a child by putting an electrode in the lateral hypothalamus and then selecting the situations at which I stimulate it. In this was I can grossly change his behavior."

Dunno, but it probably is - I guess one of his earlier VR implants got activated. :omg:

haiqu

Patron Meritorious
Rowland Barkley is doing similar work in this area. See http://www.tranceform.org/ for his general web site.

To my mind this goes to the "observer-observed" phenomenon....ie: the mere act of looking has an influence upon that which is being looked at. I also see it as a possible explanation for the "spooky effect at a distance" paradigm which is now labeled "quantum entanglement".

At one point the quest for the "holy grail" was to find the incident that would "resolve all cases". To my knowledge it was never found. It may be that we have to audit MEST to fully resolve "all" cases.

That could take a while.

I knew Rowland Barkley in Sydney in the 70's, as did David Graham. He left Scientology behind (he was a trained XDN auditor) to follow shamanism as his path to personal power. Having recently read his website I can say there was some stuff I couldn't agree with, but he does seem to have a following.

Observer phenomena and quantum entanglement are interesting areas, but in Scientology we are supposed to be working from a point senior to physics. So they're not much more than a curiosity.

The way to resolve all cases is one at a time. If MEST contains or comprises decayed theta, as some have postulated, then you may be right.

haiqu

haiqu

Patron Meritorious
Is that the same Karl Pribram referenced in this article?

Yep, that's him. He's such a brain.

haiqu

Krysti

Patron with Honors
Maybe I don't know Class 12 that well, but while reading his web site, he didn't come across to me as humble.

It seems to me that the more wisdom one acquires the more tolerant and humble one becomes.

Arrogance and self-aggrandizement are indicators of shallow knowledge.

Well said.

In my experience, arrogance = lack of self confidence.

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron

That could take a while.

The "incident necessary to resolve the case" is quite valid.

I know of several people who have run this, I am one of them.

It does not erase all case, nor does it give you super-powers, but from then on you can almost run any process, under any circumstance and win big with it.

Luckily for me it was run from multiple viewpoints - holographic style. The processor was Micheal Blagg - it was May 1961. Micheal was about as squirrelly as they made them - but on that day he outdid himself. :)

It was because of those gains that I made in that session that I felt I owed LRH a tremendous debt.

About a year ago I re-ran that same incident - I was amazed at how much more was still attached to that incident - I was able to observe much more and the long term consequences.

Back in those early days 1961 - there were two major targets that the auditors went after.

1. The "incident necessary to resolve the case."

2. The "Rock."

"ROCK, THE, 1. was something which we audited for and assessed out, meaning a shape of something which we could then run a process on. We at that time were running on the theory that it was the first object the fellow had made on the track. (SH Spec 83, 6612C06)

2. That which a person has used to reach people or things with and is determined in value by its creativeness or destructiveness. It is simply a reach and withdraw mechanism which makes a ridge and this causes the
stick of the needle.

The rock is an object not a significance. (HCOB 29 Jul 58)"

It is much, much more than that - it was probably the beings home universe.

More it was built to perfection. It was the beings greatest creation - the destruction of which left the being anchorless from that time on. The loss of that creation may well be the basic, basic on all subsequent heartbreak feelings and anguish.

The running of the "Rock" restored back the beings willingness to reach out as well as help and contribute to others - further if run to complete ability to create or cease to create at will that past "rock" creation which nearly always part of the pcs present as it contains enormous forces and counter forces and a tremendous amount of tied up attention - it allows the being to create an optimum holograhic present time.

The running of the "rock" turned back on the ability to connect to other powerhouse beings.

All the great Tech Masters I have known ran the "rock" incident.

Alan

Roland ami

Patron with Honors
Re the loss of one's own universe

A while ago I suggested that an interesting concept might be the following:

When you created your own universe, who were you hiding from?

The idea being that one's own universe would have to occupy a set of dimensions that are separate from other dimenions; and thus the uber-universe, as it were, would have to have an infinite number of dimensions. Your own would contain some number, but they would have nothing to do with anyone else's. Thus if you were in that universe, you would not be in communication with any other universe.

Also; the holographic processing idea would seem to be similar in principle to Robert Ducharme's R3XD. Do you have any comments on that, Alan (or Pierre?)

Roland

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
Also; the holographic processing idea would seem to be similar in principle to Robert Ducharme's R3XD. Do you have any comments on that, Alan (or Pierre?)

Roland

Robert Ducharme was on ACT newsgroup when I put out these ideas. I had a heated discusion about running R3R as a flat screen imagery process. In other words you were watching a substitute picture of the actual incident.

Also his claim he was running actual GPMs was flawed.

As an actual GPM contains millions of incidents. That R3R was a linear process whereas GPM handling was a vertical process.

Alan

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
A while ago I suggested that an interesting concept might be the following:

When you created your own universe, who were you hiding from?

The idea being that one's own universe would have to occupy a set of dimensions that are separate from other dimenions; and thus the uber-universe, as it were, would have to have an infinite number of dimensions. Your own would contain some number, but they would have nothing to do with anyone else's. Thus if you were in that universe, you would not be in communication with any other universe.

Roland

There are other higher universes - the idea that one is hiding from someone or something is a great concept.

Being master of your own universe is Sovereignty.

Co-creating and interacting with others universes is Omni-Sovereignty.

Obviously there is a split point (shattering) that causes a separation from the other universes.

Alan