What's new

The Social Cost of Questioning Your Tribal Leaders

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
That was such an enlightening thread, especially in regard to the avian side, special collaboration of Paul. And so funny though!

:D

Gib

Crusader
Oh for fuck's sake!

I went searching because I'm so friggin sick of this question clogging up threads.

Either you or Alanzo could have finished this days ago. But it's ok, I'll be your bloody librarian.

y8GYpgC.png

You've hounded him for days to answer a question he answered for you in 2018.

Can you let it go? Or do you have to clog up more threads.
no, I won't let it go. I don't care if he answered my question last year.

The whole purpose of dianetics and scientology is to go clear and OT, and up the bridge to total freedom. It's false, never happened, never will.

Recovery from scientology is that realization.

I liked the old Alanzo of how hubbard tricked us and so forth.

His new stuff in my opinion doesn't get to it, the simple truth of no clears or OT's.

I am also trying to speak to new readers that land here on a ex scinetologist message board.

If you wish to ban me, than do so, otherwise I'll keep tooting my horn.

tesseract

Patron with Horrors
I read the above about a minute after I had clicked on some relevant link and discovered that birds mate by rubbing their aroused cloacas together for a few moments and the male passes on his sperm.

Amusing.

Paul

If you think that is weird (or pleasantly uncomplicated?), read about how snails mate, especially ocean slugs. Two words: penis fight... :cheerleader:

And as for interesting foreplay, there's always the peacock spiders to cheer one up when needed... :giggle:

(Careful, it's strangely addictive - you might want to watch all videos that this guy collected! :cool:)

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
If you think that is weird (or pleasantly uncomplicated?), read about how snails mate, especially ocean slugs. Two words: penis fight... :cheerleader:

And as for interesting foreplay, there's always the peacock spiders to cheer one up when needed... :giggle:

(Careful, it's strangely addictive - you might want to watch all videos that this guy collected! :cool:)
I've got to say, you must come from an interesting tribe. :cool::D

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Ok. I think the huh must be where the poo useta be. I right hand scroll on my phone. It was a good joke, and a perfect foil for the running diatribe.
I know from personal experience it's more challenging to do this from a phone. Someone just PM'ed me a few weeks ago, inquiring as to why I hit the "tinfoil" button on one of their posts. I had been totally unaware I had done that.

That was back when we still have a tinfoil button. One of these days I may CSW Emma, asking for the return of the tinfoil button. I've seen an urgent need for it recently. :cool: