What's new

Tom Cruise Refuses To See His Daughter Suri On Her 10th Birthday

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Tom Cruise Refuses To See His Daughter Suri On Her 10th Birthday.

Hollywood Life: Tom Cruise Refuses To See His Daughter Suri On Her 10th Birthday

http://hollywoodlife.com/2016/04/13/tom-cruise-missing-suri-birthday-10-katie-holmes/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Tom gave “his usual excuse” as to why he won’t be there to see his daughter turn 10-years-old on April 18, according to In Touch magazine. Tom “is in the middle of filming The Mummy and couldn’t tear himself away,” a source tells the magazine, explaining that Tom will be in Oxford, England instead of by his daughter’s side when she blows out the candles on her cake.

Katie’s “heart breaks for Suri,” the source tells In Touch. “[Tom’s] had plenty of chances to see Suri in the past,” the insider adds, noting that it’s been more than 900 days since Tom has seen Suri. However, Katie has been labeled as a “suppressive person” by the Church of Scientology, according to the report, and “the closeness to her daughter likely makes seeing them both off-limits to Tom.”

“Tom sees pictures of Suri growing into a young woman…and it eats away at him that he’s not there for it,” the source tells In Touch. However, the Mission: Impossible star plans to change things, but only after changing Suri’s custody arrangement.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

Tom Cruise knows that all he has to do is wait a few more years and Suri may well be knocking on his door (with stories of woe about her 'awful' Mother if he's really lucky) ... if he just sits back and waits there is a good chance that one day he will finally be "right" (again) and that is more important to pricks like him than the mental health of his own child.

Getting back at Katie for the severe embarrassment she caused him (by escaping as she did) will be the real prize and he will no doubt very much enjoy sinking the knife into her heart and twisting it (via Suri) if and when he gets the chance ... I sincerely hope Suri is perceptive and intelligent enough to see the wood for the trees as she becomes of age, but it's an awful lot to ask of her and she shouldn't be put into this situation by someone who is supposed to love her.

I hope Katie prepares herself for what could happen in the future because the parent that pulls a stunt like this will often appear to a teenager as some kind of superhero (for a while) ... him being such a celeb will unfortunately add to that concept.

What a hate filled cult ... and what a absolute fool Tom Cruise is.

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
I'm hoping that Katie educates and inoculates Suri against the evil machinations that cults use to trap their prey.

freethinker

Sponsor
Or he may not wait.

Tom Cruise Demands Custody Of Suri As Katie Holmes Plans To Elope With Jamie Foxx

634.2Holmes.Cruise.tg.121511.jpg

Even though Tom Cruise reportedly hasn’t seen Suri Cruise in over 800 days that’s not stopping him from wanting primary custody of Suri. The actor has reportedly become so enraged over Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx‘s relationship that he’s decided to lawyer up to potentially seek custody of their little girl. Katie is reportedly terrified because she’s worried this mean Tom will finally get his wish — to make Suri a Scientologist.

http://hollywoodlife.com/2016/01/06/tom-cruise-demands-custody-suri-cruise-jamie-foxx/

Tom Cruise knows that all he has to do is wait a few more years and Suri may well be knocking on his door (with stories of woe about her 'awful' Mother if he's really lucky) ... if he just sits back and waits there is a good chance that one day he will finally be "right" (again) and that is more important to pricks like him than the mental health of his own child.

Getting back at Katie for the severe embarrassment she caused him (by escaping as she did) will be the real prize and he will no doubt very much enjoy sinking the knife into her heart and twisting it (via Suri) if and when he gets the chance ... I sincerely hope Suri is perceptive and intelligent enough to see the wood for the trees as she becomes of age, but it's an awful lot to ask of her and she shouldn't be put into this situation by someone who is supposed to love her.

I hope Katie prepares herself for what could happen in the future because the parent that pulls a stunt like this will often appear to a teenager as some kind of superhero (for a while) ... him being such a celeb will unfortunately add to that concept.

freethinker

Sponsor
There seems to be some conflict of when Tom last saw Suri.

Suri & Tom Cruise Finally Reunite After 2 Years: Their Secret Playdate — Report
Thu, August 13, 2015 10:11am EDT by

suri-tom-cruise-reunite-spl-lead.jpg

Tom Cruise, 52, reportedly got a short, but treasured, three hours to spend with 9-year-old Suri Cruise on July 27 — the first time he’s seen her in a very long time! Tom was in New York City for the premiere of Mission: Impossible — Rogue Nation, and took the opportunity to reunite with little Suri in what a source is calling an “emotional” moment for the two. We’re so happy that this daddy-daughter pair are together once again!

http://hollywoodlife.com/2015/08/13/tom-cruise-daughter-suri-playdate-two-years-nyc/

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

He won't try for custody ... if he did he'd lose what little credibility he has left with the general public who now know all about the mad cult he would be indoctrinating Suri into (he'd lose the case too).

He'll do what all bitter, vicious, dumped scientologists do ... he'll wait, and when the timing is right he'll bend over backwards to try and wreck Katie's life and her relationship with Suri, just to show her how "at cause" he really is.

:whistling:

It isn't about Suri ... it's all about him and his fragile, smashed ego.

lazyeye

Once custody is set, Katie would have to be proved an unfit mother for Tom to get custody. And that is very very hard to prove.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

He won't try for custody ... if he did he'd lose what little credibility he has left with the general public who now know all about the mad cult he would be indoctrinating Suri into (he'd lose the case too).

He'll do what all bitter, vicious, dumped scientologists do ... he'll wait, and when the timing is right he'll bend over backwards to try and wreck Katie's life and her relationship with Suri, just to show her how "at cause" he really is.

My viewpoint diiifers a bit about those situations sister..
In my past $cn live I witnessed many $cn who would either give up on their non-$cn kids..when they couldnt get indoctrined in the cult ( because the other parent ( who is not $cn and is thus antago) is for sure an sp and contaminate the kids with out-ethics...bla bla bla)....

For several I've seen...(sad to tell)..but their own kids were only of interest and valuable to the degree they could become an ''ethical powerful savior $cn goon)..otherwise..they were easily discarded without sorrow.... after all,, they pulled in a out-ethics parent...:unsure:
(I am really sorry for those who experienced it...:unsure:)

Actually, Sury is under influence of true Espees...My guess is that he will go for the Quinte Flush Royale or nothing (either he gets custody or keep discarding the big thetan in a small body)... parental love and care with deeply involved lunatic goons ???? :no: Saving the planet is the only meaningful dedication!

To us it is certainly already a failed case...but TC the humanitarian ethical big being knows he is the best ethical powerful dad on the planet and anyone on earth shall know it...as well as Suri's mother is bad ..because of her emotional tone and out-ethics....It's obvious.... :nervous: He cant loose...because HE is a big thetan...

But we''ll see...:confused2:
Psych would say that a bad parent is better than none..in this case I have doubts (Suri was likely to be given to SO to please Dear COB..)

(I must admit I have a fantasy..that Sury would one day, tell all of them...'' FOOK..you all you CSOHB...'' I'll try to keep myself alive for another 10 years..lol:biggrin: )

Oh...it looks like a TC daddy rant...Innit ???? :biggrin:

Last edited:

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Tom Cruise Refuses To See His Daughter Suri On Her 10th Birthday.

Hollywood Life: Tom Cruise Refuses To See His Daughter Suri On Her 10th Birthday

http://hollywoodlife.com/2016/04/13/tom-cruise-missing-suri-birthday-10-katie-holmes/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Tom gave “his usual excuse” as to why he won’t be there to see his daughter turn 10-years-old on April 18, according to In Touch magazine. Tom “is in the middle of filming The Mummy and couldn’t tear himself away,” a source tells the magazine, explaining that Tom will be in Oxford, England instead of by his daughter’s side when she blows out the candles on her cake.

Katie’s “heart breaks for Suri,” the source tells In Touch. “[Tom’s] had plenty of chances to see Suri in the past,” the insider adds, noting that it’s been more than 900 days since Tom has seen Suri. However, Katie has been labeled as a “suppressive person” by the Church of Scientology, according to the report, and “the closeness to her daughter likely makes seeing them both off-limits to Tom.”

“Tom sees pictures of Suri growing into a young woman…and it eats away at him that he’s not there for it,” the source tells In Touch. However, the Mission: Impossible star plans to change things, but only after changing Suri’s custody arrangement.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

Well, what did you expect for the Oat Tea that keeps his ethics RUTHLESSLY IN? He's applying the tech. Family #3 SHATTERED!

Perhaps in Tom Cruise's mind - Suri is connected to an SP and getting in comm with Suri would cause PTSness in Tom.

When you are the #3 Big Bean on the Planet - you have a lot of weight on your shoulders and Tom must "produce" so Sciendollatry can survive.

Most likely - DM told Tom that Scientology is virtually broke and in order to handle the Entheta to Theta Ratio on this Planet - DM needs BIG MONEY PRODUCER's like Tom Cruise - so he can make Planetary Clearing a reality in Tom's lifetime. "Make money and get others to make money" are the aims of Sciendollatry.

Once DM has that wad o cash - then Tom can recruite Suri into the Sea Org and manipulate her into signing that billion year contract...that is how he thinks he will handle Suri.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
My viewpoint diiifers a bit about those situations sister..
In my past $cn live I witnessed many $cn who would either give up on their non-$cn kids..when they couldnt get indoctrined in the cult ( because the other parent ( who is not $cn and is thus antago) is for sure an sp and contaminate the kids with out-ethics...bla bla bla)....

For several I've seen...(sad to tell)..but their own kids were only of interest and valuable to the degree they could become an ''ethical powerful savior $cn goon)..otherwise..they were easily discarded without sorrow.... after all,, they pulled in a out-ethics parent...:unsure:
(I am really sorry for those who experienced it...:unsure:)

Actually, Sury is under influence of true Espees...My guess is that he will go for the Quinte Flush Royale or nothing (either he gets custody or keep discarding the big thetan in a small body)... parental love and care with deeply involved lunatic goons ???? :no: Saving the planet is the only meaningful dedication!

To us it is certainly already a failed case...but TC the humanitarian ethical big being knows he is the best ethical powerful dad on the planet and anyone on earth shall know it...as well as Suri's mother is bad ..because of her emotional tone and out-ethics....It's obvious.... :nervous: He cant loose...because HE is a big thetan...

But we''ll see...:confused2:
Psych would say that a bad parent is better than none..in this case I have doubts (Suri was likely to be given to SO to please Dear COB..)

(I must admit I have a fantasy..that Sury would one day, tell all of them...'' FOOK..you all you CSOHB...'' I'll try to keep myself alive for another 10 years..lol:biggrin: )

Oh...it looks like a TC daddy rant...Innit ???? :biggrin:

Who knows? He certainly played the all or nothing card with Nicole and "won" .... things are very different now though, Katie has preempted his moves and the general public are watching, the cult's PR is probably the real priority for cruise now.

One thing we do know though is that Suri will be making her own decisions in a few short years and I sincerely hope Katie has had more children by then because there is every chance Suri will run to Daddy dearest and proclaim her adoration for him ... and for his cult.

I hope the cult adoration thing doesn't happen, but it's certainly happened before.

:eyeroll:

The_Fixer

Class Clown

Fucking A, Trouble...

I'm with Lotus on this one. There is no predicting what a silly little narcissist and his cronies will get up to next.

But, then again, you could be right?

Enthetan

Master of Disaster

Suri as a Messenger would be a trophy for COB, but balanced against that would be the effect if she ever blew and said negative things.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Suri as a Messenger would be a trophy for COB, but balanced against that would be the effect if she ever blew and said negative things.

Wouldn't happen, I don't think. If she ever signed an SO contract she would get to do the "honorary SO" celebrity trip, whether such a status is currently per policy or not. Can you imagine her scrubbing toilets on the EPF and then when in the CMO proper working those 100+ hour weeks screaming at her assigned plebs for not making enough money for the Dwarf's slush fund?

Paul

JustSheila

Crusader
Who knows? He certainly played the all or nothing card with Nicole and "won" .... things are very different now though, Katie has preempted his moves and the general public are watching, the cult's PR is probably the real priority for cruise now.

:eyeroll:

What could Tom Cruise and the church of scientolgy do that isn't horrible PR?

All standard actions by scientologists are bad PR. Like:

- Disconnection
- Constant refutation and denial of wrongdoing and refusal to inspect or correct in the midst of mountains of evidence otherwise,
- Absent parents and inappropriate parenting,
- Piss-poor education for their children, even when they are rich celebrities (like Will Smith's kids)
- Insistence that scientology is a religion despite its ego-driven mantras, slave labor, lack of humane efforts, and mafia tactics,
- False advertising, false science, expolitation and death of society's most vulnerable, as in Narconon,
- Psychotic rages against legitimate mental health therapies and a 'museum' based on scientology's frenzied attack of psychiatry,
- Legal bullying,
- Bullying and intimidation of individuals who expose scientology's crimes,
- Lack of ability to respond appropriately in interviews without acting out, i.e., Tom Cruise, Willow Smith

Will the western standard and the legal standard of the US always be 'those with money are always right?'

Tom Cruise has barely seen Suri, has neglected her for years. She's only ten. Six years down the road, will she suck up to her father for his money and power, or will she be part of a generation that no longer idolizes and values absent parents, power over integrity and money over decency?

Will her generation continue that trend of 'everything I've done wrong in my life was the fault of the parent that raised me' ? That insane line of thinking alone has led to some incredibly screwy court cases. I just saw one where a Moslem judge in Oregon regularly and systematically awards full custody to absent fathers, recites parts of the Koran in his rulings, believes a child is better raised by teenage babysitters if the absent father says so and feels no need to address actual science or evidence in his rulings. He has religion, why should he bother with such petty things as facts and science? After all, his religion states men are all and women only live to serve. He has no concept of the parental bonds between mother and child. It's all about money, religion and male power. I'm glad I don't live in Oregon.

What will Suri's generation value? Will her generation clean up this cockeyed court system and the twisted values propagated by such powerful, criminal groups as scientology, or will they act as opportunists, selling out to the smoothest talkers, the highest bidders, the one with the most highly paid lawyers and the deepest pockets?

It's completely obscene. Something has to give, and soon, and it will. Maybe Suri's generation.

[video=youtube;WbrjRKB586s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbrjRKB586s[/video]

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
Wouldn't happen, I don't think. If she ever signed an SO contract she would get to do the "honorary SO" celebrity trip, whether such a status is currently per policy or not. Can you imagine her scrubbing toilets on the EPF and then when in the CMO proper working those 100+ hour weeks screaming at her assigned plebs for not making enough money for the Dwarf's slush fund?

Paul
I agree. The whole thing is a potential PR disaster.

When Katie left Tom, there was a barrage of PR flaps leaked to the tabloid press. For the first time, regular people were hearing about Shelley and the hole.

As soon as Katie got what she wanted, the barrage stopped. Whatever agreements Katie signed would not prevent her lawyer from creating another media avalanche.

Disconnection is the only way the COfS can manage the situation. Any confrontation is a zero sum game.

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
I agree. The whole thing is a potential PR disaster.

When Katie left Tom, there was a barrage of PR flaps leaked to the tabloid press. For the first time, regular people were hearing about Shelley and the hole.

As soon as Katie got what she wanted, the barrage stopped. Whatever agreements Katie signed would not prevent her lawyer from creating another media avalanche.

Disconnection is the only way the COfS can manage the situation. Any confrontation is a zero sum game.
Yes.

The dizzying speed of the divorce supports the theory that Cruise (Scientology) feared Katie.

She got everything (Suri) in exchange for her silence.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat

Paul

From what I've seen and know, celeb or not, once they're "in the bubble" they get treated like shit the same as everyone else.

Tommy Davis scrubbed dumpsters with a toothbrush, among other things, when he pissed Miscavige off.

Peter Schless was in The Hole last I heard.

If you're a celeb who wants to be treated like a celeb, stay away from the Sea Org.

:no: