What's new

Truth Revealed - An Open Letter to OSA

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
:welcome2:

Welcome Jenni!

Glad you decided to join our group – I hope to hear more of your story.

The ‘Church’ of Scientology has become a byword for incompetence, but OSA just keep on raising the bar. :)

But let me just get this straight – you were just minding your own business and keeping quiet and the OSA morons get it into their thick skulls that you were bad-mouthing them on the ‘net? And then they declared you for what someone else did? :duh:

This is so silly, you just have to laugh. But, I’m afraid that Alanzo is going to be greener than his bucket over this. He has been sticking it to the CoS for years and has never got what he craves above all else - recognition as a fully-fledged member of the SP club! :bigcry:

Axiom142

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
What is it with you ANZO folk?
The ones who associate with us SPs get a Type C declare and the ones who do not associate with us get the SP declare!
Why is Down Unda so backwards?? :confused2:
<...snip>
Yes, ANZO is somewhat different. I imagine that when the CofS finally gets the flush, the water will rotate in a clockwise direction.

(Hurricanes and tornadoes almost always spin anti-clockwise in the Northern hemisphere and clockwise in the Southern hemisphere.)

archetypes

Patron with Honors
Firstly, greetings from a new member here.
Secondly, apologies for the length of this introductory post, it is long but I believe worth the effort. Composing it has definitely made me feel better!

Subject: Untruth, Injustice and the Scientology… oops, OSA Way.

An Open Letter to OSA

It has come to my attention that I have been declared a Suppressive Person based upon the alleged crimes of posting entheta on the Internet. Apparently, I have been doing this for some time. There is in existence, according to OSA, evidence of these acts, which apparently is readily available to be viewed upon request. How it works though is the request is made, the viewing of the supposed evidence is promised but then at the eleventh hour, viewing is denied due to the enturbalative nature of the "evidence".

Hi, my name is Jenni Gibbons and this is the first time I have ever written anything to be placed on the Internet, for or on any forum.

I was once a member of a group that I thought believed and practiced the morals and ethics I have always held dear. I thought this group believed that mankind was basically good; I thought that this group believed in truth and honesty. Boy was I misled.

I believe that mankind is basically good, I believe in justice based on truth and honesty, and I also believe this is my life and I have the right to lead it as I see fit.

Now back to this suppossed evidence: it seems to me that OSA ANZO have discovered the fine art of cutting and pasting. They have also discovered in their wisdom the brilliant ability of wrong targeting. They seem to have decided that I have an alias that I write under here on ESMB. Well I guess if you are going to get something wrong like that you may as well get it as wrong as possible and, boy OSA ANZO, you really screwed this one up.

Whoever it was that cut snippets from the Internet, pasted it together, popped it into a folder and placed my name on it... you fucked up royally!!!

I have also been informed that OSA ANZO have been broadly communicating about my ‘crimes’ to public scientologists. They have told these scientologists that they have made numerous attempts to contact me by phone... this is a lie. I have never received one phone call from OSA or anyone representing themselves as being from OSA.

They also claim that they had sent people out to visit me (uninvited of course).... this is also a lie, unless this was done so covertly that I didn’t notice!

OSA, please don't take these comments as an invitation to now try to get in touch with me. I have nothing to say to anyone that is too stupid and gutless to verify data before they publish it broadly to any man and his dog. Obviously the misunderstood word phenomenon is rife on the subject of truth, in your office.

A couple of months ago a public scientologist got in touch with me to sign a statutory declaration denying that I was writing on the internet, which was phrased in this manner " if I do the stat dec then the scientologist would go in and bat for me with OSA but be warned that if the stat dec is a lie, legal action would be taken". Of course, I refused point blank to fill in a stat dec, I mean really... how ridiculous. I had never written anything so why should I have to prove my innocence, when all anyone had to do was ask me. But no... that is too easy, this is OSA, The Office of Special Affairs, more like the Office of Let’s See How Many Scientologists We Can Alienate Today.

I always thought and was encouraged to believe that if you have knowledge of some supposed out-ethics behaviour that you write it up in a Knowledge Report, a copy of this report is to be sent to the supposed wrong-doer so that they have a right of reply.

I have not received any report of any kind, so I obviously do not deserve the right of reply. Apparently, the policy letters regarding ethics are not applicable to OSA (according to my 'fill in a stat dec' scientologist friend). Apparently OSA does not have to worry about writing tiresome, time-consuming reports. OSA is free to slander any person they feel like, lets not let the actual truth get in the way of a good witch hunt. Whilst # of Active Scientlogists seems to be a statistic for the CofS, the main stat for OSA seems to be the # of Ex Scientologists Created, obviously they are working hard at keeping that stat on a permanent rise.

I can't understand what the big deal is. Why can't scientlogists be free to explore the Internet, exchange ideas and express themselves in any way they choose? It is really a storm in a tea cup. For goodness sake, get a life!

I always believed that as one progressed up the “Bridge To Total Freedom” one would be free to use all those wonderful tools and gains freely, obviously NOT by OSA standards. How I understand it now is, yes, go into the CofS learn these communications skills, receive the auditing to have all the gains available regarding communication, operate freely regarding communication but oops… I must have missed the fine print: “Don't dare use any of these skills except in the OSA-approved manner.”

I believe that part of freedom includes the individual’s right to communicate freely on any subject as one sees fit.

For a group that happily waves the flag of responsibility, I see no evidence or willingness on their part to accept any responsibility for any errors made. I can guarantee that no one in OSA will have the balls to admit their error, apologise or attempt to correct any part of the slander campaign they have engaged in regarding me and my supposed "crimes".

I can also guarantee that this post will be cut and pasted to justify their previous actions and to make themselves right. It seems the service facsimile is alive and extremely well in that office.

As to the goons from OSA that have nothing better to do with their time but make up stories and troll the Internet looking for unsuspecting fodder, I have one simple message:

Grow some balls, practice what the CofS preaches and take some responsibility, don't be scared, admit who you are and try the novel approach of honesty. You might actually find life much more pleasant.

As to anyone reading this and worrying in the back of his or her minds about OSA Gremlins targeting you, just remember that OSA know nothing, they never worried about facts before and they won't start now.

As for me, I am now free from all this bullshit.

This is True.

Jenni Gibbons

AWESOME!! They did you a huge favor :happydance: Now you can go unfettered -- Clear, or further up the Bridge -- or not -- whatever you self-determine. While CofS stays busy unmaking the game of Freedom.

I'm so happy for you!! :happydance: :happydance:

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
Jenni, great to see you here on the board. I hope you stay awhile.

That was a great opening post. It never ceases to amaze me what a bunch of idiots OSA are. They are speeding the demise of Co$ a hundredfold.

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Valid point, Kooka - I think OSA are second only to the cancerous lil gnome Himself in their tireless "work" to rid the world of Scientology.:yes:

More power to them, I say.:thumbsup:

Reverse flush!

Yes, ANZO is somewhat different. I imagine that when the CofS finally gets the flush, the water will rotate in a clockwise direction.

(Hurricanes and tornadoes almost always spin anti-clockwise in the Northern hemisphere and clockwise in the Southern hemisphere.)

I would just like to add, (with no offense meant to anyone down under,) that the COS absolutely does seem to be "spinning in" down in Anzo. I don't care which direction they are moving, right or left-handedly, they are spinning in. I hope others there will have the good sense to get out as the whole enterprise crashes and burns.

Again, Welcome Jenni! :happydance: Enjoy your wonderful new life!

Last edited:

anonymous1312

Patron with Honors
Welcome Jenni

I would say that OSA also has a misunderstood on God too.

From the creed of scientology

"That all men have inalienable rights to think freely,to talk freely their own opinions and to counter or utter or write upon the opinions of others"

"And that no agency less than GOD has the power to suspend or set aside these rights, overtly or covertly"

Of course maybe OSA just thinks they are an agency of God

Me thinks it is just plain hypocrazy!!

OSA > God obviously.

pollywannacracker

Patron Meritorious
Reading Jenni's post gave me a cognition.

Somewhere in the Personal Values and Integrity course I took years ago (can't reference it as it is now a pile of charred ashes), there was something that said that criminals do stupid things in a subconscious effort to get caught. i.e. good over evil type of thing.

So OSA is this dumb because they want to get caught lowering the members' stats? Isn't that treasonous to the group/church? Wouldn't that mean that OSA or at least some members of OSA are treasonous to the church and really just want to see it all go down the tubes?

Just sayin'...it could be a possibility!

Welcome to ESMB Jenni!!!!!

Sir Facer

Patron with Honors
Great post!

Hi Jenni,

Thanks for posting your story:thumbsup: I can not imagine how OSA are gonna explain this one......., this is just such a great revealing of those nit wits, who obviously need to get some lessons in investigations as its the dumb leading the dumb in that hard core regime:coolwink:

Welcome Jenni :happydance:

Lord Helmet

OSA SMOSHA

OSA, OSA, OSA

Does it scare you to know, that despite all your best efforts with your PIs and your cover ups, scams and lies, that the truth is pouring out at a rapid rate?

I think that your days are numbered. I think you know this and it scares you.
What you did to Jenni is illegal, as are all the other countless things you people have done. One day you might have to answer up on it all. Your true colours are so easy to spot.

You know what is worse then the RPF??

How about jail you, devious sons of bitches. YOU ARE NOT ABOVE THE LAW.

We wear the label of an SP proud, cause all it means is we are not stupid enough to be deceived by you, and we are truly free to think for ourselves.

Lord Helmet

Yes thank you, that was the first posting I have done. I am new here. But I am glad to be able to express myself you know? I had been in Scn for some time, and finally I wisened up!

Cherished

Silver Meritorious Patron
Yes thank you, that was the first posting I have done. I am new here. But I am glad to be able to express myself you know? I had been in Scn for some time, and finally I wisened up!

Congrats, Lord H. :yes: I do hope you felt good after that first post. It was a good one!

When you're ready, do start your own thread and tell us how you came to wisen up.

Lord Helmet

I will. It is more of my actually figuring out how this all works you know?
I have never really gone on any message board before, and so I am figuring it out as I go along here and there.

My story, hmmm, yes, we will get to that soon.

EP - Ethics Particle

Gold Meritorious Patron
haste is not required.

I will. It is more of my actually figuring out how this all works you know?
I have never really gone on any message board before, and so I am figuring it out as I go along here and there.

My story, hmmm, yes, we will get to that soon.

When the right time arrives, the story will tell itself. :yes: :thumbsup:

:welcome: :wave: EP

Cat's Squirrel

Gold Meritorious Patron
Welcome to the board Jenni. You sound like a great person and just the sort the CofS should be anxious to keep on board instead of offloading you in this crass way. Oh well, more fool them. I've been here long enough not to be surprised by stories like this though I'm still saddened by them, for the sake of the people who have been abused in this way if nothing else.

Hope things get better for you from now on.