What's new

UK Interviews for Documentary film.

KND Film

Hi everyone :)

I'm new to this forum and would like to tell you about a film that i'm developing for a final major at Portsmouth University (UK). I've been researching into scientology for a while now and all of the different sides and opinions that individuals and groups have, and their is certainly a vast amount! The documentary were producing will focus on both sides of those opinions, notably what it has brought for some people in a positive and negative sense. Were your experiences true to those that currently oppose the church? i.e. Anonymous. Are the public misinformed about Scientology? Why did you join? What made you leave?

Ultmately were looking for ex-scientologists that would be willing to tell their story whether good or bad in an interview for the film. I'm well aware that this could still be a sensitive subject to some, but were really looking for someone who is willing to tell us how they found it inside and what kind of experiences and reception they recieved during that time. Your privacy is well respected so we will darken or pixelate anyone who does not feel comfortable in front of camera for identity purposes.

We are based in the UK (London and Portsmouth) so were interested in any UK based ex-members who could help us out with the film and provide us with some valuable info.

You can contact me through PM if your interested or need any further info,

Kind regards,

Ken

Oh wow,you actually learned!
But you are OSA,and we can spot you miles away. Because we have the marcabian cience of the internets.
Guess i will be seeing you on the 15th?

Anon.

KND Film

Yo,

I left you a PM, I dont even know what an OSA is, will look it up now :confused2: I'm genuinely asking for help here with a project, I've stated the place i come from and what it is i wish to do, surely other media people have recieved some help before? What is it that is making you so paranoid? my writing style?

Cheers.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Oh wow,you actually learned!
But you are OSA,and we can spot you miles away. Because we have the marcabian cience of the internets.
Guess i will be seeing you on the 15th?

Anon.

I don't know where you get your information from but this journalist created his account through me.

Maybe you should lurk more.

Terril park

Sponsor
Hi everyone :)

I'm new to this forum and would like to tell you about a film that i'm developing for a final major at Portsmouth University (UK). I've been researching into scientology for a while now and all of the different sides and opinions that individuals and groups have, and their is certainly a vast amount! The documentary were producing will focus on both sides of those opinions, notably what it has brought for some people in a positive and negative sense. Were your experiences true to those that currently oppose the church? i.e. Anonymous. Are the public misinformed about Scientology? Why did you join? What made you leave?

Ultmately were looking for ex-scientologists that would be willing to tell their story whether good or bad in an interview for the film. I'm well aware that this could still be a sensitive subject to some, but were really looking for someone who is willing to tell us how they found it inside and what kind of experiences and reception they recieved during that time. Your privacy is well respected so we will darken or pixelate anyone who does not feel comfortable in front of camera for identity purposes.

We are based in the UK (London and Portsmouth) so were interested in any UK based ex-members who could help us out with the film and provide us with some valuable info.

You can contact me through PM if your interested or need any further info,

Kind regards,

Ken

I'm ex COS but still a scienologist. You may skype me om terril.park