What's new

Watch Today Tonight tomorrow - Monday 21st June 2010

DavidM

Patron with Honors
Watch Today Tonight tomorrow - TUESDAY 22nd June 2010

People have seen preview ads

Anonymous said:
Previews said something about Scientology in Adelaide I think, did anyone else catch it?

TinyDancer said:
*insert evil laugh*

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(prediction: Monday will be a good day for media)

edit: It will be on Tuesday 22nd June at 6.30pm

edit: Here is a youtube of the report

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsfWu3IVoS4

More info at http://au.todaytonight.yahoo.com/article/7442179/general/scientology-tax

Last edited:

minnie

Patron with Honors
According to my friend who saw the ad, they show the actual house in South Australia which is registered as COSRECI, lol. I think this is going to be a little too close for comfort for the cult.

Minuet #1 in G

Patron with Honors
So do I have to watch today, tonight or tomorrow, Im confused.
Whose on first?

Actually the reporter rang me last week about this show as some of it appears to be about COSRECI registered in Adelaide. As a GO staff member and regular scino in those days, I was public officer for COSRECI back in 1983 but didnt really have much to contribute. Lots of work to unravell the corporate maze has been done by Mate. A job even harder than pulling apart a GPM.

Will be very interested to see it.

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
I'm interested in any developments relating to COSRECI because we have an effort underway to overturn the tax-free status of the cult in the UK. CofS was refused charity status in the UK, and only manages to avoid paying rates and VAT because it operates in the UK as COSRECI.

Therefore, any evidence of disreputable conduct or motives on the part of COSRECI gives us ammunition -- perhaps even a magic bullet. We hope to see the cult paying business rates at all its UK sites by the end of the year; that'd be well over a third of a million pounds on 146 Queen Victoria Street alone.

Please PM me if you have any 'dirt' on COSRECI.

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
Can someone make a You tube of this one for us country folks who don't get Today Tonight.

And yes, this is a big one. Don't miss it. :yes:

Carmel

Crusader
Isn't today in the US already tomorrow in OZ?
Crikey, it is!.....That would mean that us in Oz will miss it, coz it's on today tonight, not tomorrow. Buggar!......We in Oz have been looking forward to this jewel for six months now, and it looks like we'll miss it! :grouch:

RogerB

Crusader
From Good Twin
Originally Posted by Good twin View Post
Isn't today in the US already tomorrow in OZ?

From Carmel
Crikey, it is!.....That would mean that us in Oz will miss it, coz it's on today tonight, not tomorrow. Buggar!......We in Oz have been looking forward to this jewel for six months now, and it looks like we'll miss it!

Wait a Moment!

With you characters fiddling with the time difference between the US and Oz, and the name of this TV show . . . I think we have a screw up.

Here's the drill:

1) as I write it is 11:20am New York time on Sunday morning, June 20.

2) Oz is 14hours? ahead of us here (we're on summer time at the moment), so you are just beginning your Monday morning June 21.

3) Today Tonight is a Ozzie show . . . .

That means it still has to be aired . . . . you Ozzies had better tape it and get it up on the Board . . . . .

This one is going to be a mind blower . . . . a stake in the heart of the monster.

R

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Well, in fact this time fu*kup, that the aussies are resonsible for, means that I have to wait an additional 12 hours!

Dammit! - You just can't trust anyone..

:grouch:

c-orgy

Patron with Honors
What is COSRECI?

So do I have to watch today, tonight or tomorrow, Im confused.
Whose on first?

Actually the reporter rang me last week about this show as some of it appears to be about COSRECI registered in Adelaide. As a GO staff member and regular scino in those days, I was public officer for COSRECI back in 1983 but didnt really have much to contribute. Lots of work to unravell the corporate maze has been done by Mate. A job even harder than pulling apart a GPM.

Will be very interested to see it.

What does COSRECI mean?

Cherished

Silver Meritorious Patron
The Church of Scientology Religious Education College Inc. is the non-profit association incorporated in South Australia through which the CoS in the UK does most of its business and owns a lot of its property.

COSRECI claims exemption from paying corporation tax in the UK on the basis that it is a South Australian "charity".