What's new

Who Are the 11 Founding Fundamentalist Indie Scientologists?

TG1

Angelic Poster
Whoa!

Marty takes to task the 11 founding principals of the fundamentalist KSW Independent Scientology sect in his latest blog: "The Way Out Is Not the Way Back In" at http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2013/06/20/the-way-out-is-not-the-way-back-in/

He describes each of the 11 founding Fundies and quotes some of their objections to him in interesting detail. However, he stops shorting of naming who's who and who said what.

Who are the 11 founding Fundie members?

I assume (but don't know for sure) that they include:

* Jim Logan
* Steve Hall
* Lana Mitchell
* Michael Moore
* Tom Martiniano
* Bernie Wimbush (I assume he's Fundie #11)

Again, I don't know, but am guessing some other possibles are ... ?

* Haydyn and Lucy James ?
* John Aaron Williams ?
* Steve Spargo ?
* Mark Schreffler ?
* Ingrid Smith ?

What's the QT, the down low, the score?

TG1

P.S. He also says "... my next book on the subject of how to graduate from Scientology."

Gib

Crusader
Whoa!

Marty takes to task the 11 founding principals of the fundamentalist KSW Independent Scientology sect in his latest blog: "The Way Out Is Not the Way Back In" at http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2013/06/20/the-way-out-is-not-the-way-back-in/

He describes each of the 11 founding Fundies and quotes some of their objections to him in interesting detail. However, he stops shorting of naming who's who and who said what.

I assume (but don't know for sure) that they include:

* Jim Logan
* Steve Hall
* Lana Mitchell
* Michael Moore
* Tom Martiniano
* Bernie Wimbush (I assume he's Fundie #11)

Again, I don't know, but am guessing some other possibles are ... ?

* Haydyn and Lucy James ?
* John Aaron Williams ?
* Steve Spargo ?
* Mark Schreffler ?
* Ingrid Smith ?

What's the QT, the down low, the score?

TG1

P.S. He also says "... my next book on the subject of how to graduate from Scientology.
"

should be called how to run out scientology.

What are Arnie's steps of a person leaving? Somebody has the link.

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
One thing is clear:
They are 11 IRL-nobodys who dramatize the illusion of BT-clustering and by this believing that they become more important when they - together as a bunch - try do dominate others. But in reality nobody needs another suppressive wannabe-"dominators". But no worries, you can trust OSA that they are able enough to compete with "Milestone Two Ltd".

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Hmmm, my spidey senses smell some moar of this >>>>
sboe-rewriting-history-curriculum-web-5-25-10.gif

Rewriting%20History.jpg

I highly suspect its an on-going process :shrug: And pretty nutty.

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Marty on New IS Membership Community, Milestone Two Ltd.

Original ESMB Post on the Eleven is: http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...ship-Org&p=814723&highlight=eleven#post814723

The Way Out Is Not The Way Back In
http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2013/06/20/the-way-out-is-not-the-way-back-in/

Excerpts:
The church of Scientology and David Miscavige have had zero influence on my recent announcement that I will no longer wear the label “Scientologist.”
I am going to share some facts that led to this conclusion (mostly in the chosen 11’s words). But I am not going to single out individuals. I care for them all. I still hope one day they too can graduate from the cult mindset within which they are imprisoned. And while some of them have declared me an SP, in Treason, a Squirrel – and as we shall see worse – I will not return the fire because I understand, like their alleged second biggest bogeyman (apparently I am number one now) David Miscavige, how they are simply an inevitable product of the Scientology system.

The new self-appointed leaders of the independent movement dramatize – self-righteously, arrogantly and defiantly – all that is wrong with the church of Scientology (except perhaps in a less disciplined, organized and competent fashion as the church – hence the adjectives ‘Ltd’, and ‘Light’). That their war-like attitude is inculcated by Scientology is evident by their insistence in wrapping themselves in L. Ron Hubbard tech and policy with every one of their hostile utterances. Another tell-tale indicator is their apparently irresistible compulsion to target and blame at every turn. They will insist they ‘supported’ us in our fight all the way – while instead to a one, they hid, rode coattails and served as persistent distractions.

I will not refer to the chosen 11 by name and won’t allow witch hunting, and ad hominen diatribes in the comments threads. That is their game, and apparently one they learned in their Scientology experiences – given their continual assertions of how ‘on Source’ they are.

Let us start the facts rundown with something perhaps fresh in people’s minds – the Roast Beef Productions documentary Scientologists at War.

Scientology Inc Ltd founder #1 (numbers 1-11 are arbitrarily assigned since they have represented – or misrepresented – to the public that they all are of equal import having somehow miraculously gravitated together into a cluster) published the following with respect to the historical events chronicled about my wife and me in Scientologists at War:

“They were themselves [Marty and Monique Rathbun] using the harassment to establish their cover.”

I submit nothing else need be considered to justify the conclusions that I have already shared at the outset of this post. However, since I don’t foresee addressing this issue again, and for the benefit of the conscience impaired who haven’t seen all they need to see with the above, I’ll continue quoting Scientology Inc Ltd founder #1’s published views about me and my work.

“[Marty] justifies [his]own cesspool of past crimes (instead of taking responsibility for them) by “lessening the overt” i.e. criticizing the subject and blaming it for [his] own harmful deeds, still pretending [his] corrupted version of Scientology was the real thing.”

His screed goes on to call me “weak”, “blind”, a “Career Nazi”, an “SS Officer”, “Gestapo”, “a legitimate 2 ½ percent CoS war criminal”, compared me to “professional psychologists and mental counsellors”, and a “sociopath”.

When weakly challenged on all this by someone at the Milestone Two Ltd on-line forum, he defended it (also published) by reference to PTS/SP tech claiming he got sick by my supposed operation to fake harassment and “tricking ex members” into providing me with a “safe haven”, and he got well by coming to these conclusions.

Scientology Inc. Ltd founder 2:

Attempted to out a comment poster (by posting the person’s name) on my blog with whom he disagreed. When I disallowed the post as a spiteful and personal attack on a person he had received a tremendous amount of money from to help – far more than I have ever received for services from anyone – he accused me of being in league with and funded by his client. Neither charge was true. He then plied me with a barrage of minister-client privileged ‘facts’ about the character of the family of his client in an effort to enlist me to vilify them with him. I declined and pointed out his grotesque, unethical (and factually illegal) violation of confidences he was paid handsomely to keep. Upon investigation it turned out that the person he was going to ‘out’ and personally attack was not even the person he was quarreling with on the blog thread. Shortly after that kurfluffle he posted this on my blog:

“Watching that video [my own description of the Int base] the other day on The Hole, in a new unit of time, the egregious facts emerge. You were there and very much involved in the entire lead up to that insanity. An integral part of probably the most suppressive group in the history of Scientology, RTC.”

This all broke out in a discussion in which Mike Rinder and I mentioned that we had first hand knowledge that L. Ron Hubbard re-instated the Disconnect policy in 1983. Apparently to prove how heretical such a notion was – because apparently ‘Disconnect’ is such a diabolical policy – he disconnected from me and began a whispering campaign with other eventual Scientology Inc Ltd founding members against me which has continued to this day which resulted in the formation of Scientology Inc. Ltd.

Scientology Inc. Ltd Founder #3:

This individual came out on my blog at the height of the Scn Inc Squirrelbusters raids upon our home claiming our actions were saving Scientology. Within weeks this individual published a testimonial on one of Office of Special Affairs’ 35 plus anti-Marty websites claiming I was driving people off the bridge by misinforming them that there was no justice to be had in the church and producing nothing but ‘natter.’ The individual claimed to have received 100% standard handling by David Miscavige’s church of Scientology. Later, the other ten wise men of the Scientology Inc Ltd council were seduced by this individual with similar claims about me, necessitating that they take charge of independent Scientology. It leaves one asking, ‘taking charge on who’s behalf?’

Scientology Inc. Ltd. Founder #4:

Here are some of the bases upon which he has declared me in writing to be ‘an enemy’ and in treason and in confusion (apparently I’m in all three conditions at once) to L. Ron Hubbard and Scientology:

“Your response to the attack of Miscavige is quite predictably stimulus and response, and is how any trained and intelligent person would respond if he had completely lost the plot and taken on “winning the fight” as his stable datum instead of applying Scientology fundamentals to the resolution of the bigger picture. It seems to me that, rather than tangling with the cur dogs nipping at the wheels of the fire engine, you have become one of them. “

“Much of the Indy field, having certainty on the fact that DM is an SP, sided with you, figuring that if the SP is attacking you, you must be a good guy! These are not necessarily correlating facts. Both guys in a bar fight might still beat their wives. The point here is not that I think you are an SP, which wouldn’t matter a damn anyway one way or the other. What matters here is, who do YOU think you are? “

“I think the site [Moving On Up A Little Higher] must attract people who share your confusion and thus find solace in the fact that they are not alone. This is NOT the condition we need to share!!”

“You had never done, as far as I can detect, a really good handling on the conditions you created with DM. How many years did you work with the guy? How much damage to the church – and to the forward progress of Scientology – was done as a result of it?… It puts your recent ponderings and degrades of Scientology and LRH in to a new perspective as it is not so grievous an overt to arrest the growth of something that does not completely work, or a Founder who actually put his pants on one leg at a time. Now, let’s all pause to meditate…. !!”

“You supported yourself by taking whatever people would give you in exchange for your auditing skills – which is propitiative and a degrade in its own right. This does not contribute to Scientology or it’s dissemination.”

“You live in the boondocks, lobbing grenades from your bunker and inviting the Indy field, itself looking for stable data, to participate in the dialogue… This is cur dog activity, however else it is justified.”

““UPPER LEVELS. There are other OT levels above VIII but these will be released from time to time when people are ready for them. We’re already higher than Man has ever been and it can get quite stratospheric.” L. Ron Hubbard” The notion that you would express opinions so obviously contrary to LRH is treason at the least, and more likely simply another dramatization of confusion.”

“You need a good, thorough ethics program. I don’t know how real all of this is to you, but it is real enough to me to alert you in this regard.”

He pronounced me to be in treason for not ruthlessly following the seven points of power in the policy letter The Responsibilities of Leaders.

Scientology Inc. Ltd founding member #5:

“I think your attack on Scientology and LRH is because you are going to take Scn, and “fix it” and become the new “source”. The only thing blocking your way is “KSW”. It made no sense at first for you to say that KSW blocks thought. Made no sense at all because it is just a treatise from LRH to protect his tech. But then I realized that if you blow KSW out of the water, then you are free to take Scientology from LRH (who is also bad) and turn it into your own technology.”

“Marty, you haven’t been around enough to be the scholar you think you are. You write only from an Ivory Tower. I look at your past products and they align with your new track. When you get into life and start experiencing it and getting good products – in volume, then I will treat you as someone who has somewhere to communicate from.”

“It makes you look a little 1.1 – gather up all of the field, get them listening to you and then doing a 180 and trashing Scn in front of them is pretty much making you look like a modern Pied Piper. Please – realize you have unhandled o’s and w’s”

He too pronounced me to be in treason for not ruthlessly following the seven points of power in the policy letter The Responsibilities of Leaders.

This fellow who accused me of having designs on the “Source” position is garnering a lot of credibility in the Milestone Two community by pronouncing that he’s got OT IX, X, XI, and XII (so, don’t despair wise man #4) which apparently he received telepathically from Ron.

Scientology Inc. Ltd founding members 6, 7, and 8:

Have made repeated assertions that they are my friends, yet have encouraged and supported this assault. They plead ignorance. And just as quickly I will note that that too is the hallmark of a Scientology organization. If you want to create an organization and profit from its collective power, then you are responsible for the fruit it produces.

Scientology Inc. Ltd founding member 9:

Don’t know much about this person except that this person publically invalidated wonderful efforts by an OT VIII, integral Scientologist friend of mine to get another Scientology Inc. Ltd founding member on his feet and into practice – and when pointed out to both of these people, neither took effective action to restore the damage done to my friend’s reputation.

Scientology Inc. Ltd founding member 10:

A wonderful, tolerant person. He is absolutely being used – for credibility purposes – and has no inkling of it.

Scientology Inc. Ltd founding member 11:

I really don’t know him from Adam. The only thing I’ve heard from him is an impassioned plea to reconsider that the late-Kingsley Wimbush was misunderstood, that de-dinging was really on Source.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
I wouldn't exactly call it a load of nothing, today I found out there are at least 11 Indie Scientologists out there. They number in double digits, that has to account for something.

Oh fuck! How did I miss that! He doesn't even know who some of them are, could be a couple are the same sox :p

:hysterical: It is sortta historic bawwing from Ratbunny, but surely not unexpected.... like a bunch of hungry rats at the bottom of a deep and empty barrel.... *shudderzbutcannotlookaway*

:unsure:

540480_315641258503406_152196238181243_845631_1607089563_n.jpg

Not exactly what I was huntin' for, but it'll do :biggrin:

Last edited:

Gib

Crusader
I wouldn't exactly call it a load of nothing,
today I found out there are at least 11 Indie Scientologists out there.
They number in double digits, that has to count for something.

per hubbard

word of mouth is the strongest advertising, that is true.

But does it apply to scientology?

When you gots to free tell your thoughts trying to find "basic basic". :hysterical:

CommunicatorIC

Mike Rinder on new Independent Scientology Membership Community, Milestone Two, Ltd.

Mike Rinder on new Independent Scientology Membership Community, Milestone Two, Ltd.

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2013/06/20/the-way-out-is-not-the-way-back-in/#comment-269442

mrinder | June 20, 2013 at 9:16 pm | Reply

One of the things that is most identifiable about a “true believer” of any religion is their unshakable certainty that they not only know what is right and wrong, but that they know the answers to everything.

Fundamentalist Scientologists are no different from Fundamentalist Christians. Follow the path THEY are certain is the ONE TRUE PATH or be damned. Sadly, the Fundamentalist Scientologist announces “out ethics” and “off Sourceness” just like the Fundamentalist Christian declares anyone who doesnt toe their rigid line to be a heretic and possessed by Satan.

Fundamentalist Scientologists are a product of the inculcation that they KNOW the only way. It gives them an arrogance and imagined superiority that is maddening in its illogic. There is no reasoning with such people as they KNOW.

To criticize, attack, vilify you for daring to question only harkens back to the with hunts of yore and imprisoning Galileo for his radical thoughts that the church believed challenged their authority. History will judge who is smart and enlightened.

To be so desperate to “save” others by controlling them and ensuring they comply to THEIR expectations of good and bad and right and wrong is a hallmark of the delusory “true believer.”

I know what it is like, it was how I was raised.

Like-minded people working together with a common purpose is a good thing. Seeking to create their own version of Fundamentalist Scientology is a doomed endeavor.

Starting out by attacking the most important Opinion Leader moves them from fundamentalists into the realm of suicide bombers. Not too smart — but absolutely convinced they are 1000% right and all the non-believers will realize the error of their ways if they just keep blowing themselves up.

Kooky.

Re: Mike Rinder on new Independent Scientology Membership Community, Milestone Two, L

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2013/06/20/the-way-out-is-not-the-way-back-in/#comment-269442

One of the things that is most identifiable about a “true believer” of any religion is their unshakable certainty that they not only know what is right and wrong, but that they know the answers to everything.

Fundamentalist Scientologists are no different from Fundamentalist Christians. Follow the path THEY are certain is the ONE TRUE PATH or be damned. Sadly, the Fundamentalist Scientologist announces “out ethics” and “off Sourceness” just like the Fundamentalist Christian declares anyone who doesnt toe their rigid line to be a heretic and possessed by Satan.

Fundamentalist Scientologists are a product of the inculcation that they KNOW the only way. It gives them an arrogance and imagined superiority that is maddening in its illogic. There is no reasoning with such people as they KNOW.

To criticize, attack, vilify you for daring to question only harkens back to the with hunts of yore and imprisoning Galileo for his radical thoughts that the church believed challenged their authority. History will judge who is smart and enlightened.

To be so desperate to “save” others by controlling them and ensuring they comply to THEIR expectations of good and bad and right and wrong is a hallmark of the delusory “true believer.”

I know what it is like, it was how I was raised.

Like-minded people working together with a common purpose is a good thing. Seeking to create their own version of Fundamentalist Scientology is a doomed endeavor.

Starting out by attacking the most important Opinion Leader moves them from fundamentalists into the realm of suicide bombers. Not too smart — but absolutely convinced they are 1000% right and all the non-believers will realize the error of their ways if they just keep blowing themselves up.

Kooky.
When I read these posts by 'Independent Scientologists' such as Mike Rinder and Marty Rathbun, I feel like I'm listen to someone who just woke up from a 30 year coma is trying to explain to me how amazing devices such as cellphones and personal computers are. It's like I want to say to them, in other breaking news scientists have discovered that water is wet.

CommunicatorIC

Re: Mike Rinder on new Independent Scientology Membership Community, Milestone Two, L

When I read these posts by 'Independent Scientologists' such as Mike Rinder and Marty Rathbun, I feel like I'm listen to someone who just woke up from a 30 year coma is trying to explain to me how amazing devices such as cellphones and personal computers are.
Perhaps, but some are still asleep....

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Christallrighty, this could have been written by Ratbunny!

Mrinder said:

Orly? :duh:
330px-Chinese_civilians_to_be_buried_alive.jpg

I was going to do a Godwin but that was too obvious.

The second quoted paragraph is just plain :wtf: :whatever:

Last edited: