What's new

"You have zero effect"

Dotey OT

Cyclops Duck of the North - BEWARE
Ok, here's a bump and a mystery.

Tomorrow a Soyuz capsule launches with a Russian cosmonaut, an American astronaut and Emirati cosmonaut, destination ISS. One of these three has a sister that is a kool-aid drinker of the flubtard sort.

Which one?

Dotey OT

Ok, here's a bump and a mystery.

Tomorrow a Soyuz capsule launches with a Russian cosmonaut, an American astronaut and Emirati cosmonaut, destination ISS. One of these three has a sister that is a kool-aid drinker of the flubtard sort.

Which one?
Well???????

Dotey OT

Don't everybody jump at once!!!!

Crickets...

Well, did I tell you there is a prize???!!?!

The winner will receive an autographed certified Alanzo brassy headgear brain bucket helmet!!! Custom fit to your own head, you winner, who ever you are!!

Dotey OT

Hey Alanzo!!! Or should we call you "The Helmet from Hemet"?? "Misccavy's Brass Missile"??? No, hmmmm... How bout "Davy's Bro-Bot"???

Dang, I'll keep working on it.

But still, there is a launch at dinner tomorrow, so to speak, at Baikonur Cosmodrome. Still don't want to play????

Dotey OT

Ok, I can see that there is a clamoring for a clue!! One at a time (God this is sad), ok.

Well, this low earth orbit person that has a sister in the cult, well there is no Y chromosome is this here about to be in orbit human critter.

That sort of cuts it down, duzn't it???

Dotey OT

Ok, drum roll...

The answer is Jessica Meir!! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jessica_Meir

She has a sister Becka Meir Playford, that is on-lines at Flag, and I believe Boston.

So a culty six degrees of separation between REAL space opera and Blowdown of the Opera. If you catch my drift.

Thanks and come back to play another day of Dotey's Mysterys Sol-Ved !!!!!!!

Well, that went well. Not.