What's new

Bryan Seymour strikes again

Gib

Crusader
How in the world in 2012/2013 can a bright and very talented rising star like her not only just fall for Scientology, but throw it all away and join the Sea Org?

I'll tell you why, as I posted on Tony O's blog: http://tonyortega.org/2013/09/02/ma...eduction-intervention-and-betrayal/#more-9648

The recruit cycle into scientology, I was once a recruiter.

1. To recruit, in scientology parlance, is to rejuvenate, and specifically a person's purpose.
2. find a ruin
3. push the importance button.
4. the person has had wins receiving auditing, doing courses.

Manuela would have been an easy recruit cycle for a good recruiter. She had the purpose of dancing & producing which was being ruined by her connections into Hollywood & the men only wanting sex. The recruiter only had to push this hard and get her agreement that is what was ruining her life. The SO CC could help her to achieve her purpose with the upcoming scientology radio station..

The SO and scientology in general pushes peoples button of "a feeling of importance", straight out of Dale Carnegie 1936 book. Hubbard used that big time. It's everywhere in his writings. IE, only the scientologists can help, star high goal, your help is needed, clearing the planet, etc.

She had wins in scientology. It was just a matter of pushing all these things on her and getting her to agree, to agree. Once they got that agreement, done deal.

If only to reverse that...........and rekindle a person's purpose or goal outside of scientology. But, it's the wins that also stick a person to the cult.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Excellent observations.

One wonders just how far down "rock bottom" is for some cult members. I recall the case of Peter Schless, composer of the international hit song by Jeffrey Osborne "On The Wings of Love" and others. He was rapidly recruited into the Sea Org where his considerable song writing talents were put to work by the cult to help clear the planet.

By some strange coincidence, once Peter was in the Sea Org, he no longer wrote any hit songs. Anyone know if he is still in the Sea Org, waiting to hit rock-n-roll bottom?

Peter's still in and at Gold Base. He slammed ex-wife Karen Pressley in a letter to the Tampa Tribune in 2011 after she slimed the cult.

His family is not happy he's drinking the koolaid. His brother, Ely, posted the last photo he has of him..

6800_1181721936911_7887039_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/ely.schless

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Believe it or not, but he was on the EPF when I entered the SO. Yep, we were bunkies along with a whole lot of other folks in the same room. I believe I talked to him for a few and he said he was a honorary SO member going thru the EPF. I didn't question it further.

After I finished the Welcome to the SO tapes, and then started the next course, why I blew. Says to myself this no life for me.

Fascinating!

The concept of a highly successful musician and composer needing to do the EPF is mind boggling. According to Sea Org mythology, one cannot get a product until they have proven they can do MEST work as a cult member. The fact that they were making more money and exchanging more brilliant products in a few months than a Sea Org member does in an entire lifetime doesn't seem to count.

Anyone know what Peter Schless is actually doing these days? I wonder if in the past 20 years he was able to complete the "Okay To Drive an Automobile" checksheet so he is allowed to drive a car again? LOL. I know it isn't funny, but come on! A grown man who was already a huge success in the incredibly competitive LA music industry not "allowed" to drive a car because he hasn't done a clay demo of a steering wheel? lolololololol.

EDIT: Just saw your above post Smurf, thanks bud.

Last edited:

Gib

Crusader
Fascinating!

The concept of a highly successful musician and composer needing to do the EPF is mind boggling. According to Sea Org mythology, one cannot get a product until they have proven they can do MEST work a cult member. The fact that they were making more money and exchanging more brilliant products in a few months than a Sea Org member does in an entire lifetime doesn't seem to count.

Anyone know what Peter Schless is actually doing these days? I wonder if in the past 20 years he was able to complete the "Okay To Drive an Automobile" checksheet so he is allowed to drive a car again? LOL. I know it isn't funny, but come on! A grown man who was already a huge success in the incredibly competitive LA music industry not "allowed" to drive a car because he hasn't done a clay demo of a steering wheel? lolololololol.

EDIT: Just saw your above post Smurf, thanks bud.

you forget,

an OT is cause over MEST.

Doing the EPF puts one cause over MEST.

Got's to read between the lines,

what hubbard actually means, to trick, is

doing MEST work convinces one is OT.

It's like this, I did triple practice football practices during high school. It was hard, you made the grade or not. One got in shape is really what it was about.

Hubbard's trick words are at play with "cause over MEST".

It's a magicians trick.

Just like running around a pole for Super Power. :hysterical:

HelluvaHoax!

Peter's still in and at Gold Base. He slammed ex-wife Karen Pressley in a letter to the Tampa Tribune in 2011 after she slimed the cult.

His family is not happy he's drinking the koolaid. His brother, Ely, posted the last photo he has of him..

6800_1181721936911_7887039_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/ely.schless

In a letter to the Times, Peter Schless - who works for the church's Golden Era Productions - states that Pressley was unfaithful in their marriage, and that she came to resent his success. He said she walked out on him in 1998,
took his BMW car, left him with $17,000 in credit card debt and "insisted on taking half (his) income." If someone did that to you, he wrote, "you probably wouldn't be too interested in speaking to your ex-wife either - and it would have nothing to do with whether you were a Christian, Buddhist, Jew or Scientologist."

I couldn't figure out why Peter was no longer driving a cool car these days. Oh, now I finally get it.

So that's why he hasn't been driving a car in 15 years! An evil SP took his Beemer!!! LOL

Excellent observations.

One wonders just how far down "rock bottom" is for some cult members. I recall the case of Peter Schless, composer of the international hit song by Jeffrey Osborne "On The Wings of Love" and others. He was rapidly recruited into the Sea Org where his considerable song writing talents were put to work by the cult to help clear the planet.

By some strange coincidence, once Peter was in the Sea Org, he no longer wrote any hit songs.

Anyone know if he is still in the Sea Org, waiting to hit rock-n-roll bottom?
His considerable song writing talents were put to work by the cult to put out this classic

http://www.discogs.com/L-Ron-Hubbard-And-Friends-The-Road-To-Freedom/release/4627130

HelluvaHoax!

His considerable song writing talents were put to work by the cult to put out this classic

http://www.discogs.com/L-Ron-Hubbard-And-Friends-The-Road-To-Freedom/release/4627130

ScreenShot2013-09-02at104405PM_zps34371604.png

Okay I have a tech question for Scientologists and Indie Scientologists.

If you increase one corner of the ARC TRIANGLE it's supposed to raise the other two, right?

Well, I don't get it. . .

After looking at this chart of songs, I got much more REALITY on Peter Schless. I now have greater reality after realizing that he arranged "The Worried Being", "The Way To Happiness" and "The Evil Purpose". I never even knew he worked on Ron's album before.

So, my REALITY on Peter just skyrocketed up!

But, having listened to those songs, my AFFINITY for Peter just crashed out the bottom..

Am I doing something wrong? Anybody got any tech pointers?

ps: That "WHY WORSHIP DEATH" is such an uptone song! Maybe with a funky new cover, a super keyed out title like that could become a hit party mix? Anyways, the title is so feel-good and catchy--it just makes you want to tap your feet and sing along!

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
ScreenShot2013-09-02at104405PM_zps34371604.png

Okay I have a tech question for Scientologists and Indie Scientologists.

If you increase one corner of the ARC TRIANGLE it's supposed to raise the other two, right?

Well, I don't get it. . .

After looking at this chart of songs, I got much more REALITY on Peter Schless. I now have greater reality after realizing that he arranged "The Worried Being", "The Way To Happiness" and "The Evil Purpose". I never even knew he worked on Ron's album before.

So, my REALITY on Peter just skyrocketed up!

But, having listened to those songs, my AFFINITY for Peter just crashed out the bottom..

Am I doing something wrong? Anybody got any tech pointers?

ps: That "WHY WORSHIP DEATH" is such an uptone song! Maybe with a funky new cover, a super keyed out title like that could become a hit party mix? Anyways, the title is so feel-good and catchy--it just makes you want to tap your feet and sing along!

Not that this answers your question, but Peter Schless has sadly been in the SP Hole for the last several years....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hole_(Scientology)

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

Not that this answers your question, but Peter Schless has sadly been in the SP Hole for the last several years....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hole_(Scientology)

Well, it certainly answers this one:
Excellent observations.

By some strange coincidence, once Peter was in the Sea Org, he no longer wrote any hit songs.

Anyone know if he is still in the Sea Org, waiting to hit rock -n-roll bottom?

He probably has several above average sons that look just like him and are thriving in life, lol.
Oh and a beautiful wife, a dog and a really nice little house.

Poor Odo...I feel sorry for him and for every young SO, CMO, CST member who was raised in the Cult. :no: Trapped by an ignorant mindset based on falsities! So hard to leave Cult culture and your family and friends, perceived value system, etc. behind you and move forward INDEPENDENTLY in life when that is all you've known.

I wish them strength and courage to look and think for themselves, learn the true facts and real history of Ron and the COS, and then act to gain their freedom. :thumbsup:

They can bring their family and friends out of the Cult with them! :yes: :clap: Then join us here on the Board (even just as Lurkers!)

We LOVE our Newbies! :happydance:

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
I'm curious what the status of Manuela is. She posted a new showcase reel on October 10 to demonstrate her talents. If she's still in the Sea Org, there'd be no reason to post a new reel.

[video=youtube;xmrZA0bzSTQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmrZA0bzSTQ[/video]