What's new

Everyone must redo the Scientology Objectives because no one completed them before

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Everyone must redo the Scientology Objectives because no one completed them before.

Mike Rinder: Straight From The Horse’s Ass… Via The Horse’s Mouth
http://www.mikerindersblog.org/straight-from-the-horses-ass-via-the-horses-mouth/

LEAKED E-MAIL:
Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2014
Subject: From: NOTs C/S AOSHUK

Dear Xxxxx,

A recent review of many, many folders internationally revealed the fact that there wasn’t one person who didn’t need the newly released objective processes covered in the Survival Rundown. This is because this service has never existed before!

The fact is that we now have 371 Objectives, arranged in gradient sequence, some of which were completely lost technology. Many people have ‘done’ their Objectives, but none of us have done the Survival Rundown as LRH intended it.

There are processes which handle any case phenomena you can imagine, handle life ruins, crack cases, and you can co-audit as many or as much as you need or want. Alternatively they can be delivered intensively in the HGC by a Class IX auditor, and you will fly through them in no time!

LRH says, “Without Objectives, no being is likely to recover in his infinity of future.”

If you are interested in doing these services at Saint Hill please write back to me and we will help you to get your program prepared so you are ready to roll!

Love,

NOTs C/S Saint Hill
Excerpt from Mike's analysis:
Let me get this straight. COB RTC comes up with new packaging for Objectives as a cornerstone for GAG II, and reverts it to a name canceled with an atomic branding iron by LRH. He probably finds a few OBSCURE processes and includes them in the pack. He issues a directive that he has found a new “why” that “nobody is making the grade because they never did real Objectives” and so everyone in Scientology now gets to redo (and repay) for their Objectives. It’s a perfect service too because it requires NO AUDITORS (as that was killed by GAG I). You will note the other service everyone now has to redo is Purif. Also, no auditors.

The C/Ses around the world who are now being EXPECTED to program everyone for Objectives KNOW they are committing massive Out Tech. Probably those few who have queried this have been “handled” by giving them this line that sounds oh so typically Miscavigesque “they could not be flat on their objectives because all the tech was not available before now,” never mind it’s from the 50's and didn't seem to be missed for the decades previously, including those when LRH was around.

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: Everyone must redo the Scientology Objectives because no one completed them befor

Oh wow, now everything is going go fine...WOW,, WOW.

WOW

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: Everyone must redo the Scientology Objectives because no one completed them befor

Ya know I'd been wondering why I have been walking into walls, talking to doors and struggling to find an old glass ash-tray. It all makes perfect sense now.

Right I'm heading back to the cult, just as soon as I get the lemon tart I am baking out of the oven.

....wish me luck. :wink2:

Dean Blair

Silver Meritorious Patron

David Miscavige has recently done the expanded objectives himself right? :roflmao:

phenomanon

Canyon

Everyone must redo the Scientology Objectives because no one completed them before.

Mike Rinder: Straight From The Horse’s Ass… Via The Horse’s Mouth
http://www.mikerindersblog.org/straight-from-the-horses-ass-via-the-horses-mouth/

LEAKED E-MAIL: Excerpt from Mike's analysis:

Sez to be delivered by a Class 1X auditor....I dunno why. Nothing confidential in them. I delivered several SRDs when it first came out. I was Class V111.

You have to be in the SO to train on Class 1X. Class V111 is the highest training level available to "Public persons".

How many Class 1Xs do you s'pose they have? LOL

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter

Very nice point.

https://whyweprotest.net/community/...ne-completed-them-before.118854/#post-2462960
I wonder if the Miscavige edict includes those who did their objectives on the Apollo and were case supervised by L. Ron himself.

Like a great deal of processes in scientology, I experienced them as benign waste of time. Miscavige can't seem to realise that no matter how many times you do scientology processes or courses, they are still crap, designed to make money, and cannot, do not impart OT Powerz.

NoName

A Girl Has No Name

Good point. Did Slappy McSavage cancel Karen's Class XII auditor certs with the first GAT?

Cause LRH hisself made her a Class XII Auditor and he made damn few of those.

Edit: And I know several auditors that blew due to the first GAT, and they were NOT trained by LRH. They were just pissed that their certs were cancelled.

Ya know I'd been wondering why I have been walking into walls, talking to doors and struggling to find an old glass ash-tray. It all makes perfect sense now.

Right I'm heading back to the cult, just as soon as I get the lemon tart I am baking out of the oven.

....wish me luck. :wink2:

Oven?! Have you completed your oven hat? You are not supposed to apply oven tech until you have EP'd your 321 objectives and THEN you do your your Oven Hat. In your case, :biggrin: you also have to do the full Ethics course for being out tech.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free

I am just so so glad to be out of it.

F.Bullbait

Oh, a wise guy,eh?

Objective 372

You look at that door.

You walk through that door.

You keep on walking.

Free Being Me

Crusader

Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2014
Subject: From: NOTs C/S AOSHUK

Dear Xxxxx,

A recent review of many, many folders internationally revealed the fact that there wasn’t one person who didn’t need the newly released objective processes covered in the Survival Rundown. This is because this service has never existed before!

The fact is that we now have 371 Objectives, arranged in gradient sequence, some of which were completely lost technology. Many people have ‘done’ their Objectives, but none of us have done the Survival Rundown as LRH intended it.

There are processes which handle any case phenomena you can imagine, handle life ruins, crack cases, and you can co-audit as many or as much as you need or want. Alternatively they can be delivered intensively in the HGC by a Class IX auditor, and you will fly through them in no time!

LRH says, “Without Objectives, no being is likely to recover in his infinity of future.”

If you are interested in doing these services at Saint Hill please write back to me and we will help you to get your program prepared so you are ready to roll!

Love,

NOTs C/S Saint Hill

ContentItem.ashx

Oven?! Have you completed your oven hat? You are not supposed to apply oven tech until you have EP'd your 321 objectives and THEN you do your your Oven Hat. In your case, :biggrin: you also have to do the full Ethics course for being out tech.

PS.....If you want to put Ethics in on me for invalidating your case, see if you can one-up me on Ethics Presence. I want to be controlled.

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron

PS.....If you want to put Ethics in on me for invalidating your case, see if you can one-up me on Ethics Presence. I want to be controlled.

No I have lost my oven hat. I think I wore it in the garden and have since misplaced it. I am happy to do the full ethnics course. I enjoy learning about other cultures.

Is there much difference between ethics presence and ethnic presents? :confused2:

Free Being Me

Crusader

No I have lost my oven hat. I think I wore it in the garden and have since misplaced it. I am happy to do the full ethnics course. I enjoy learning about other cultures.

Is there much difference between ethics presence and ethnic presents? :confused2:

Say what? Hallucinogenic pheasants?

That's a toughie. Shall we call up our old Sup from the scientology school we gradated from and ask her?

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron

That's a toughie. Shall we call up our old Sup from the scientology school we gradated from and ask her?

Oh I don't know...do we have to resort to using the phone? Ya know how psychotic phones are. :wink2:

AngeloV

Gold Meritorious Patron

It's quite sad to think how deeply mind-f**ked the scios are. They did their objectives, attested, gotten their certificates, were applauded for completing them and now have to re-do the same shit over again...and pay for it. Sort of like 'groundhog day'.

Jump

Operating teatime

It's quite sad to think how deeply mind-f**ked the scios are. They did their objectives, attested, gotten their certificates, were applauded for completing them and now have to re-do the same shit over again...and pay for it. Sort of like 'groundhog day'.

And they go to see Cruise's new movie 'Edge of Tomorrow' and see him in a situation he doesn't want to be in where he is under a lot of stress, where even death is kind of irrelevant because he has to come back to do it all over again . . .

. . . and they say hey, that really indicates.

:duh: