What's new

Informative Freezone Links

This is true. But this statement of yours reveals a mindset with which most people in the western world have become indoctrinated into - you pay your money and you get what you were promised. One sees this insidious thinking creep into all sorts of places.

A better approach (when dealing with Scientology) is to balance that mindset with a measure of "I paid my money - this gives me the opportunity to dig deep within myself and come up with better answers to the difficulties I've had in life up to now."

I think you'll get better results that way.

Well stated.

Mark A. Baker

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
The next time I feel like paying money for the opportunity to wash my dishes, I'll let you guys know.

Zinj

Neo

Silver Meritorious Patron
This is true. But this statement of yours reveals a mindset with which most people in the western world have become indoctrinated into - you pay your money and you get what you were promised. One sees this insidious thinking creep into all sorts of places.

A better approach (when dealing with Scientology) is to balance that mindset with a measure of "I paid my money - this gives me the opportunity to dig deep within myself and come up with better answers to the difficulties I've had in life up to now."

I think you'll get better results that way.

I would have thought life itself gives you this opportunity. There, now I've just saved you a lot of money that you wont have to give to Scientology.

nw2394

Silver Meritorious Patron
Notice, once again ,how the Scientologists/Freezoners (same thing) don't answer the actual question.

One might answer Veda if the question posed was in fact a question - it looked more to me like quotes out of context contorted to make Veda right and everything in any way connected to Hubbard wrong - as is the usual tactic of this person.