What's new

Message to Anonymous..........from an EX

Random guy

Patron with Honors
Seems someone found us a cave.

So long and thanks for having us over. We'll pop by and troll you on occasion!

Take care!

Terril park

Sponsor
Although I disagree strongly with his views on Anon, at least he's honestly expressing his views, rather than handling with dishonest Freezone PR.

You're the one doing PR as a well trained EX GO person might.

One might take the person from the GO, but it seems one can't take
the GO out of the person.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Although I disagree strongly with JB's views on Anon, at least he's honestly expressing his views, rather than handling with dishonest Freezone PR.

You are correct Veda, I tend to agree, but I still find the kool-aide crowd both narrow minded and obtuse, it is the nature of their fish-bowls imho, and JB's attempts at snide/rude humour are probably something only he a a few others chuckle at, and frankly some of his come-backs have been both insulting and fairly juvenile in previous threads I have read, uninformed and blindered, lucky him for finding such good 'tech' , as far as I am concerned he's the perfect mate to x-x and IAAS at times. meh.
~durr
My 'who gives a crap' opinion :D

JBTrendy

Patron with Honors
Tech works

Well here is a demonstration how Tech works.

It's called matching the tone level to get in comm.

Jumping in a thread of Anons and throwing out a short 1.1 and antagonistic comment and you see them all jumping at the bait like hungry Pyranias.

Quite fun.

:clap::clap::clap:

I'm glad I had the opportunity to be a WWP Refugee/Guest. I should say I've been guilty as hell in the beginning of being far too biased in a broadcloth perspective of this group and that group. That's why I didn't register here with my wwp nick.

I've read a great deal on many subjects as well as lurking since. My only objection to any individual is if they cause harm to another in any way, but that includes mental harm as well.

My personal conclusion and observation is that while mental therapies in the 40's were barbaric, it's not the same as now and many sci's and ex's could benefit from professional help. While the different forums are valuable for information and support, it is an additional help, not a substitute.

I used to paint all freezoners and independents as "enablers". Now, I believe at least some of them are sincere pioneers in this field of mental health, which still needs a great deal of progress. These are the ones who want to hook up with existing professionals and scientists to engage in actual medical studies. They are probably the ones who are cognizant that Hubbard "borrowed" from psychiatrists in the first place. Yes, that is true.

Yes, there are sociopaths and psychopaths and narcisstic individuals in scientology just as there are in society. Everyone thinks they can't be taken in by one, which is the exact mechanism of how they are taken in, and who hasn't been?

My point is that it has never actually been about LRH, or DM or Marty, and whoever is the hot topic, headline getter de jeur. It's always been about us, the individuals who want to make it all better, including ourselves. I have learned to respect that no matter what road each takes to get there.

Antagone

Patron

Jumping in a thread of Anons and throwing out a short 1.1 and antagonistic comment and you see them all jumping at the bait like hungry Pyranias.

Quite fun.

See? I knew good ole JB was just trollin'. Well done JB, you're finally beginning to lighten up and have a bit of fun out here in freedom land and isn't life just sweet when you brush that sand out of your vagina?

Veda

Sponsor

Quite fun.

There is such a thing as honest and rational anger and antagonism, and it has a place on the keyboard of emotions, but you're now saying that your antagonism toward Anon was staged.

OK.

So what are your actual views on Anon?

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
Do I have to go . . . I quite like it here . . . will someone marry me so I can stay?

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
Just to give you a little bit of fun here.

Wish WWP will be soon back on so you fanatic anonymous people go and play somewhere else as ESMB is a bit more constructive when you guys are not poluting every comm cycle we're having with your over simplifying, sarcastic and destructive viewpoints.

How you like that?

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

JB Trendy, ram it up your fucking ass.

And that over simplified, sarcastic and destructive comment is not from an anon. :storm:

G

Gottabrain

Anon gave me a voice! I love these guys. They were the first to say, "come on over and pick up a picket sign!"

Hey Anon that posted the links to the Brit charity test, can you please repost them here? I can't get on the Anon Board *again*

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
The phenomena

I'm not an ex, but I was not a channer when chanology started either. I have always been incredibly impressed with (and surprised by - I had an irrational prejudice against channers 3 years ago) the collective moral integrity and intellectual prowess of Anonymous.

Not individuals anons, mind you. They're all dumb as a fucking rock and selfish, stupid, immoral jerks. But the community they maintain and the values they foster (tits or gtfo, dox or stfu, don't be butthurt, do it for the lulz) produce, counter-intuitively, some of the most brilliant and ethical thoughts and actions I've ever stumbled across.

Anybody looking to kill time waiting for WWP to come back up should watch these vids:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_1UEAGCo30
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwb5yVJTtY8&hl=fr
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gmP4nk0EOE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPAO-lZ4_hU
http://www.ted.com/talks/clay_shirky_how_cellphones_twitter_facebook_can_make_history.html
http://cuwebd.ning.com/video/1763934:Video:21886

Watch all of these, you'll start to understand just how significant the global cultural shift that's happening now is. And anonymous is there at the heart of this larger trend.

Don't think for one minute that those who study us as if we were bugs haven't taken notice of Anonymous, and I don't mean just the clams. I mean intelligence agencies such as the CIA, Mossad, British intel, and assorted alphabet soup agencies around the world. Either Anonymous was an intel creation, which I doubt, or it has their attention, because of how it came to be assuming the stories I have heard are true, how agreement was manufactured by manufacturing perception, and how the internet was then used to mobilize thousands of people to picket at hundreds of locations around the world and has been pretty darn successful at dismantling Cof$. True, Scientology "pulled in" Anonymous. With all of the crap that they did, they were obviously headed to pull in something, but, to pull in Anonymous, well, all I can say is that the universe somehow has a sense of irony and a whimsical sense of humor.

But there are plenty of assholes and asshole organizations outside of Scientology, and many if not most of them belong to governments or to the huge corporate entities that pull the strings of governments, asshole organizations like Monsanto, developers and perveyors of genetically modified "foods", the so-called "terminator" gene to lock farmers into having to purchase seeds from Monsanto as opposed to being able to save their seeds to plant the next season, and monopoly capitalism tricks like suing farmers who want nothing to do with Monsanto GMO genes, but they get sued when Monsanto GMO genes get into THEIR crops. So suppose a group like Anonymous were to picket them at key locations around the planet, in hideous costumes, to dramatize the effects of eating GMO foods. Or squatted on the Catholic church for molesting young children. Or started picketing against Rabbi's for ritualistic mutilation of infant boys, or against hospitals that perform a similar piece of useless surgery, or whatever other cause some asshole needs to be picketed for.

Bottom line ... there have been PLENTY of political movements, plenty of social trends, plenty of fads, etc ... but has there EVER been ANYTHING quite like Anonymous? If Anonymous was truely spontaneous and NOT started by some intel agency, then two things can assumed to be true ... first, the intel people and the powers that be are AFRAID, because this is a true grass roots movement that they don't control and didn't start. Second ... they are interested in figuring out exactly how it got started because they would like to be able to manufacture movements like Anonymous with them being at cause.

Pete

moarxenu

Patron with Honors
Thx 4 teh luv, exes!!!

Thanks for your appreciation here at the hugbox.

I keep a folder in my bookmarks called "Thank you, Anonymous" because I was concerned that OSA was smearing us, and I wanted to have your stories to show the world that we are not "cyberterrorist religious hate criminals".

OSA compiled a 52-page anti-Anon tract that has done damage, with Jeff Stone, and probably Sharron Angle who is vying for the Republican nomination, and Delorme-McKee Stovall in San Jose. She worked with three DSA's for 19 months to produce and distributed with scilons a flyer accusing San Jose Anonymous of seven different kinds of crimes.

San Jose Anonymous is anons and exes working together.

So with your stories we can counter OSA lies and hasten our goal: Project Chanology - a large-scale plan to dismantle the Church of Scientology in its present form.

The real heroes of Anonymous are the 18-24 year olds. They have created the largest coordinated world-wide opposition in the cult's history and a tough-minded and hilarious culture that gives Anon it's fierce edge and lulz.

We have been assaulted and fairgamed for you guys, and we're still alive But as the meme has it:

We do what we can because we must.

Expect us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6ljFaKRTrI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRmlE5_G-jE

TG1

Angelic Poster
I too would like to thank Anonymous for its efforts to shut down the Co$. Thanks much, people. I've never been to one of your demos -- never even seen one (I live "far away" from the sites of your in-the-street scenes). Still, this wouldn't be happening like it is but for you all.

Keep the faith,

TG1