What's new

Scientology’s secret sites: Drone footage never before seen of ‘Int Base’

Leland

Crusader
Perhaps a drone flight at muster or mealtime.....might catch a glimpse of Shelly?

Surprising that there are no people in any of the drone vids....at any of the locations....

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Perhaps a drone flight at muster or mealtime.....might catch a glimpse of Shelly?

Surprising that there are no people in any of the drone vids....at any of the locations....

There were a some people in the Int vids if you look closely but the low vehicle counts are also very telling. All these hundreds of millions to create exclusive enclaves for the trusted few. You know that there is going to be a given number of Security and Estates personnel at each location so that whittles down the percentage of actual "important" people engaged in planetary clearing significantly.

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hey, lets keep an eye out for any Drone Detection hardware. Could help explain rapid drone response drills.

http://www.dedrone.com/en/dronetracker/drone-detection-hardware

You can bet they will make money out of this. They will show the footage to the whales and tell them they need drone detection hardware. They will get more in donations than they need to buy the hardware. The difference is profit.

I don't think we can underestimate the impact this has on Miscavige. Miscavige is a notoriously paranoid and secretive man. The fact that his secret bases can be compromised with relatively inexpensive hardware will be driving him mad.

When AGP protested at Twin Peakes a few years ago, they immediately began landscaping and installing security systems. Scientology has enormous concerns about these sites being compromised in any way. So many nasty things happen at these secret locations they cannot afford for any of them to be captured on film.

The videographer has done an fantastic job of enturbulating Scientology. This is excellent work.

Leland

Crusader
I noticed those handicap parking spaces at Twin Peaks...also. I thought it pretty odd....

There was even a car parked in one....!

I don't recall any handicap parking spaces at any org.....

For those that have never been to that area of California....I've been up there a couple times.

It is a high kinda narrow mountain....that rises out of the flat region....and rather a long steep road that climbs up to the top. It is not a large area.....

Big Bear and Lake Arrowhead are up there....and are popular Skiing Resorts.... But nothing large scale....the area is to small..

To the West....that mountain drops off again....into the desert.

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
Another one is up. My guess is next week he will be at Trementina.

[video=youtube;9OI6c3Mt7Ls]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OI6c3Mt7Ls[/video]

Jump

Operating teatime
I noticed those handicap parking spaces at Twin Peaks...also. I thought it pretty odd....

I don't recall any handicap parking spaces at any org.....

For those that have never been to that area of California....I've been up there a couple times.

It is a high kinda narrow mountain....that rises out of the flat region....and rather a long steep road that climbs up to the top. It is not a large area.....

Big Bear and Lake Arrowhead are up there....and are popular Skiing Resorts.... But nothing large scale....the area is to small..

To the West....that mountain drops off again....into the desert.

That was Dave's space. You can't walk too far with chronic asthma and really short legs.

Jump

Operating teatime
Another one is up. My guess is next week he will be at Trementina.

[video=youtube;9OI6c3Mt7Ls]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OI6c3Mt7Ls[/video]

The most sacred Kool logo symbol has been reduced to the impressionist wavy lines reminiscent of a kindergarten fingerpainting.

I am shocked. They built a watchtower right in the centre of the most sacred Kool logo and think nobody will mind. They even leave that white box beside .. what is that?

The invading Marcabian fleet is going to be pissed when they can't get a decent landing at their designated target zone. Dave will be scrubbing dumpsters with a toothbrush for this.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

Excerpted from http://thelawdictionary.org/article/what-are-laws-for-handicap-parking-spaces/ [my emphasis in red]:

What are Laws for Handicap Parking Spaces

Enacted in 1990 and amended in 2008, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) established the rights of qualifying individuals with disabilities to have access to public parking spaces and building entrances. . . . Within the ADA the federal government defines the location, the number, and the size of handicap spaces in public and private parking lots.

I doubt if the cult provides them through choice.

Paul

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
Just like at Trementina 'base' in New Mexico, the guard at the mine has one of the loneliest jobs on the planet...'protecting' the Old Quack's tek for future generations. No, you really can't make this shit up.

Speaking of which, wonder if drone guy could do a flyover of Trementina.

I hope so. With the map attached, you can see that angrythetan has been making a trip up the West Coast of California, starting from LA.

Trementina is in the opposite direction, and is presently quite far, so I wouldn't expect anything soon. Clearly angrythetan has time, money and resources, so my guess is yes, we will see footage of Trementina in a few weeks.

Capture2.JPG

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Four more videos.
As well as the interest in the sites, I find these videos very relaxing!

DRONE FLYOVER: Scientology’s secret saucer-looking underground vault in Northern California

This week, we’re getting a look at another secretive “CST” underground vault site owned by the church, one which is located in California’s far northern coast, near the town of Petrolia.

Like other sites, this Church of Spiritual Technology location has an underground vault that is intended to house the preserved works of Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard to last thousands of years. The entrance to this vault is housed in a really remarkable structure that looks almost as if the Millennium Falcon spaceship has landed on earth. Our pilot got some really amazing looks at it for us in his first flyover.

http://tonyortega.org/2016/10/05/dr...king-underground-vault-in-norhern-california/

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
The above link has all the videos!

I love them and thank you Angry Thetan drone pilot, whoever you are.

If you want some time out watch them, enjoy the music while wondering what on earth the Mad Hatter Miscavige is planning down there.

Jump

Operating teatime

The regulations call for a minimum altitude above head-height.

And .. well,

David Miscavige.