What's new

Scientology vs Godwins Law

Markus

Silver Meritorious Patron
I'm just leaving this video here on this board of experts of this cult for discussion. Scientology compared with Nazi Germany?!
What do you think about it members of ESMB?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYG5ayrd040

I think the author is very right with most of the points he is making here.

Love

Markus

The Clam

Patron with Honors
To compare Scn with Nazi Germany is absurd. People who feel victimized by any group which they joined voluntarily and leave will always claim they were brain washed to some extent. Good or bad every group is built upon dogma and set behavior which the newbe must exemplify to gain admiration from the group members. Since every group has these as terms of recruitment the individual must surrender his self determinism to some extent to survive in the group.Since people operate on their own selfish reason for doing anything when they enter a group they are seeking self fulfillment and feel that the group will eventually give them this. Usually persons who join group want to feel connected and apart of something. With that they loose their own moral compass and adopt the groups morals.Its not the Nazi Party, Scn, the military or any other group that at fault its the person who joins and perpetuates acts against their own moral code. The term brain washing really means that people am so f----- stupid and with out love for their fellow man that they will do anything to fit into a group and protect their own self interest. Instead of doing the right thing even though the action my result in sever and dire consequences. The sad fact is that in each and every one of us we are capably of the most horrendous acts and also the most loving ones. Ron would blame the 2% for all the worlds ills. But the simple truth is that 70% of the population will embrace those who manipulate them to whatever ends and trample the free thinkers along the way.The evil men of the world know this and use it to their dastardly ends. G.Maxx once said that ' I will never join any group that will have me as a member" Being in scn for 20 years I whole heartily agree.

CornPie

Patron Meritorious
To compare Scn with Nazi Germany is absurd. People who feel victimized by any group which they joined voluntarily...
There is far more to the comparison than just joining. Comparing Nazism and scientology is 'not' absurd. In both cases there were extreme barriers to getting out. I think that's a significant comparison.

But even so, I think the word "join", which you used 4 times in your post, is an incorrect term for both Nazis and scientologists.

1) On the way in, scientologists were tricked, lied to, deceived, manipulated, false pretenses. And I think mind control was used. I wouldn't exactly refer to these issues as, "joining voluntarily".

Lots of kids were born into a scientology family, so they didn't "join" either.

2) Some people joined the Nazi Party, but no German had any choice but to put up with it.

Last edited:

Sharone Stainforth

I whole heartedly agree with the comments made by the speaker.

Having witnessed myself on board the Apollo the mad ramblings of L. Ron Hubbard and seen the uproaring applause by the Scientologists, just like the scene in the video with David miscavidge,just like the scene in the video with Hitler.

When L. Ron Hubbard said he wanted to "clear the planet" he meant it. My take on "clearing the planet" is to turn every man woman and child on this planet and turn them into Scientologists. I believe that is what he meant in the 1960s and I believe that is exactly what Scientology means to this day.

And, I do firmly believe that Scientology does destroy everything it touches and it does so under the veil of being a religion which it never was and never will be.

HCObringOrder?

So the time that the G.O. PR staff dressed up in Nazi uniforms and marched in protest in front of a Clearwater newspaper was in fact not far from the truth???

Hmm, and this "religion" (cough, cough) PR hacks talk about persecution.

CornPie

Patron Meritorious
So the time that the G.O. [Guardians Office] PR [Public Relations] staff dressed up in Nazi uniforms and marched in protest in front of a Clearwater newspaper was in fact not far from the truth???

Hmm, and this "religion" (cough, cough) PR hacks talk about persecution.
Surely you're kidding! If not, does anybody have video of that???

To compare Scn with Nazi Germany is absurd. People who feel victimized by any group which they joined voluntarily and leave will always claim they were brain washed to some extent. Good or bad every group is built upon dogma and set behavior which the newbe must exemplify to gain admiration from the group members. Since every group has these as terms of recruitment the individual must surrender his self determinism to some extent to survive in the group.Since people operate on their own selfish reason for doing anything when they enter a group they are seeking self fulfillment and feel that the group will eventually give them this. Usually persons who join group want to feel connected and apart of something. With that they loose their own moral compass and adopt the groups morals.Its not the Nazi Party, Scn, the military or any other group that at fault its the person who joins and perpetuates acts against their own moral code. The term brain washing really means that people am so f----- stupid and with out love for their fellow man that they will do anything to fit into a group and protect their own self interest. Instead of doing the right thing even though the action my result in sever and dire consequences. The sad fact is that in each and every one of us we are capably of the most horrendous acts and also the most loving ones. Ron would blame the 2% for all the worlds ills. But the simple truth is that 70% of the population will embrace those who manipulate them to whatever ends and trample the free thinkers along the way.The evil men of the world know this and use it to their dastardly ends. G.Maxx once said that ' I will never join any group that will have me as a member" Being in scn for 20 years I whole heartily agree.

IMO it's not that scientology is as bad as the nazis were. It's how bad would scientology become if they are allowed to do what they want.
Is it a reasonable to say that the scientologists have the potential to be as evil as the nazis. I think they do. That is different from saying that scientology is as bad as nazism was in terms of destruction already caused.

HCObringOrder?

Thank you SP, that is the exact one I was referring to.
I was back at the G.O. office while they were making A..es of them selves.
The CW Sun had a field day with that stupid idea.
There were a few lower conditions assigned from that.
I want to say it was Tom who was in the picture, but I could have the name way off.
Now I re-read the article (I had to cut it out and send it in for the Int folks to see) the name Nancy Reitze seems so foreign, but is there. I am trying to remember her face, but I cannot. I will have to try a search for her pics.

Thanks again SP.
:thumbsup:

Markus

Nazi like quotes

Here are some nazi like quotes from the writings of Mr. Hubbard:

"L. Ron Hubbard, HCOPL of 23 December 1965, "Ethics, Suppressive Acts, Suppression of Scientology and Scientologists":

A truly Suppressive Person or group has no rights of any kind as Scientologists and actions taken against them are not punishable under Scientology Ethics Codes.

L. Ron Hubbard, HCOPL of 5 April 1965, "HANDLING THE SUPPRESSIVE PERSON" (page 883 green volume 1, 1991 edition):

Suppressive acts are clearly those covert or overt acts knowingly calculated to reduce or destroy the influence or activities of Scientology or prevent case gains or continued Scientology success and activity on the part of a Scientologist. As persons or groups that would do such a thing act out of self-interest only to the detriment of others, they cannot be granted the rights ordinarily accorded rational beings.

L. Ron Hubbard, SCIENCE OF SURVIVAL, p. 170:

There are only two answers for the handling of people from 2.0 down on the Tone Scale, neither one of which has anything to do with reasoning with them or listening to their justification of their acts. The first is to raise them on the Tone Scale by un-enturbulating some of their theta by any one of the three valid processes. The other is to dispose of them quietly and without sorrow.

L. Ron Hubbard, "PENALTIES FOR LOWER CONDITIONS", HCO Policy Letter of 18 October 1967:

[Suppressive Person] Order. Fair game. May be deprived of property or injured by any means by any Scientologist without any discipline of the Scientologist. May be tricked, sued or lied to or destroyed.

L. Ron Hubbard, "Dept of Govt Affairs", HCO Policy Letter of 15 August 1960:

If attacked on some vulnerable point by anyone or anything or any organization, always find or manufacture enough threat against them to cause them to sue for peace.

L. Ron Hubbard, "Brainwashing Manual", p. 34:

By lowering the endurance of a person, a group, or nation, and by constant degradation and defamation, it is possible to induce, thus, a state of shock which will receive adequately any command given.

L. Ron Hubbard, "Admissions":
Men are your slaves.

L. Ron Hubbard, HCOPL 1 September 1965, "Ethics Protection":

In an ancient army a particularly brave deed was recognized by an award of the title of Kha-Khan. It was not a rank. The person remained what he was, BUT he was entitled to be forgiven the death penalty ten times in case in the future he did anything wrong. That was a Kha-Khan. That's what producing, high-statistic staff members are—Kha-Khans. They can get away with murder without a blink from ethics.
In short a staff member can get away with murder so long as his statistic is up and can't sneeze without a chop if it's down.

L. Ron Hubbard, HCO Policy Letter of 4 January 1966, "LRH Relationship to Orgs": [ref]

Somebody some day will say 'this is illegal.' By then be sure the orgs [Scientology organizations] say what is legal or not.

L. Ron Hubbard, from a lecture entitled "Future Org Trends" given January 9th, 1962:

Once the world is Clear - a nation, a state, a city or a village - the Scientology organization in the area becomes its government! And once this has taken place the only policy accepted as valid is Scientology policy.

L. Ron Hubbard, HCO Policy Letter of 15 August 1960, "DEPT OF GOVT AFFAIRS":

The goal of the Department is to bring the government and hostile philosophies or societies into a state of complete compliance with the goals of Scientology. This is done by high level ability to control and in its absence by low level ability to overwhelm. Introvert such agencies. Control such agencies. Scientology is the only game on Earth where everybody wins.

L. Ron Hubbard, "Handling Hostile Contacts/Dead Agenting":

If there will be a long-term threat, you are to immediately evaluate and originate a black PR campaign to destroy the person's repute and to discredit them so thoroughly that they will be ostracized.

L. Ron Hubbard, 25 February 1966, "ATTACKS ON SCIENTOLOGY":

This is correct procedure: (1) Spot who is attacking us. (2) Start Investigating them promptly for FELONIES or worse using our own professionals, not outside agencies. (3) Double curve our reply by saying we welcome an investigation of them. (4) Start feeding lurid, blood, sex, crime actual evidence on the attackers to the press.

L. Ron Hubbard, HCOPL of 23 December 1965, "SUPPRESSIVE ACTS":

Any PTS who fails to either handle or disconnect from the SP who is making him or her a PTS is, by failing to do so, guilty of a Suppressive Act.

L. Ron Hubbard, "The Scientologist - A Manual on the Dissemination of Material", 1955; also "The Technical Bulletins of Dianetics and Scientology", 1976:

The purpose of the suit is to harass and discourage rather than to win. [...] If possible, of course, ruin him utterly.

L. Ron Hubbard, as quoted in "Shudder into silence: The Church of Scientology doesn't take kindly to negative coverage" (The Quill, 1991):

We do not want Scientology to be reported in the press, anywhere else than on the religious pages of newspapers ... Therefore, we should be alert to sue for slander at the slightest chance so as to discourage the public presses from mentioning Scientology.

L. Ron Hubbard, LRH ED 149 INT, 2 Dec 1966, "Branch 5 Project, Project Squirrel":

People who attack Scientology are criminals.
L. Ron Hubbard, HCOB of 5 November 1967, "CRITICS OF SCIENTOLOGY":

Never discuss Scientology with the critic. Just discuss his or her crimes, known and unknown. And act completely confident that those crimes exist. Because they do.

L. Ron Hubbard, HCOPL of 23 December 1965, "Ethics, Suppressive Acts, Suppression of Scientology and Scientologists":

A truly Suppressive Person or group has no rights of any kind as Scientologists and actions taken against them are not punishable under Scientology Ethics Codes.

L. Ron Hubbard, 22 February 1966, "Project Psychiatry":

We want at least one bad mark on every psychiatrist in England, a murder, an assault, or a rape or more than one. This is Project Psychiatry. We will remove them.

THE REHABILITATION PROJECT FORCE

Excerpts:

UNIFORMS
The RPF members wear BLACK boilersuit, or ethnically acceptable cleaning outfit in very dark blue.
2. Has no Liberties.
3. Is restricted to FH (Fort Harrison) at all times except when on authorized work cycles in other Flag buildings. Any travel between buildings is accompanied by a Security Guard. Additionally each week one RPF member as authorized by RPF MAA and Security Force MAA, amy make necessary purchases for RPF members (e.g. toothpaste, deodorant, etc.), accompanied on foot by a Security Guard at the convenience of the Security Guard.
6. May not speak to or approach Flag staff or public or outside public unless spoken to or as per further communication rules authorized by LRH Pers Comm or where an impoliteness to the raw public would be incurred.
In order to allow time for creation of the 2D of a married RPF member that is upstat he/she may spend one night a week with his/her spouse in a space authorized by Berthing I/C and as scheduled bythe RPF MAA. If both are in the RPF both must be upstat and get RPF MAA OK. Some contact with a spouce or child is permitted duting the RPFer’s meal time or securing time once daily if the RPFer is upstat. All the above is providing no discussion of case or condition occurs and providing there is NO (UL) enturbulation whatsoever from or between either. … 10. May not attend crew parties or hold their own. May not attend other crew or public events except by arrangement.
12. Is denied canteen privileges, but may use vending machines on ground floor breezeway.
[...]

14. May not enter staff or public areas, or elevator except when on assigned cleaning duties in those areas, under a Section Leader. MAY NOT USE THE SWIMMING POOL AT ANY TIME. Service elevator is used only.
15. Must suffer additional time in RPF is sentenced to it for violations of regulations, failure to produce, excessive natter, refusal to come clean or any other offense, as assigned by the RPF Bosun or MAA or by duly convened Court or Comm Ev (Committee of Evidence).
16. In case of refusal to abide by the policies of the RPF or to accept the authority and directions of seniors, it is to be handled by Comm Ev in which the person if found guilty is given the choice to make it on his own determinism or to be dismissed from the Sea Org.
17. And if dismissed from the Sea Org is to sign a confession of his crimes before leaving. "

So what about the human rights members of the Church of Scientology - You are religious bigots and supressive liars!

Love

Markus

Last edited:

Markus

Bavaria on Scientology

Just a quote from the report of the bavarian government:

"a) Third Dynamic Technology
The organization sells this technology on a franchise basis to businesses and has them join
the broad-based "World Institute of Scientology Enterprises" (WISE). The immediate
objective of disseminating this management technology and binding clients from the business
sector into WISE is the accumulation of economic power. The long-term strategy,
however, is extending influence to society as a whole with the ultimate goal of taking
power. This plan is quite easy to deduce from Scientology's program of social reform,
which it describes as a "clear planet." The influence of Scientology on the economy in the
United States is already so strong, that when entering into partnerships with German
businesses, some larger US corporations refuse to accept contractual clauses protecting the
German partner from the application of Hubbard technologies in their company.
The "Third Dynamic Tech" and the way it is used were described by Hubbard in the threevolume
"Management Series." To this day there have been no organization and sociological
investigations as to the substance of these organization rules nor of the operational
guidelines and the social and psychological effects of their potential implementation. This
considerably impedes any discussion of the goals of the Scientological system and any
appraisal of the potential hazards for its functionaries and customers on the one hand and
for the state and society on the other. All that is currently possible at this point is a
preliminary description and evaluation of the organization and social theory and its
techniques.
When described in full, the term "Third Dynamic Tech" from the Management Series really
indicates a social theory of an engineer- and cybernetically-steered society in the form of a
biotechnological system that can be compared to a superorganism. It also suggests the
specific social techniques of technocratic social engineering necessary for the creation and
maintenance of this type of system. And finally, it involves the disguised formulating of the
general purpose of using these social techniques to create many little Scientological
"superorganisms" and to ultimately drown the democracies in a global "superorganism"
controlled by Scientology (cf. "The Ideal Org" in HCO pL, March 12, 1975). The social
techniques proposed for use are linked to biotechnological steering and communications
systems.
The traits required from an ideal Scientology functionary in the new social system – traits
that must therefore be trained in the newcomer – are those of the perfect technocrat, with
absolutely blind obedience to the steering commands of the system, and with the ability to
unrelentingly correct even the most minor deviations from the technical rules as well as
exact total obedience from subalterns. The Scientological instructional goal for functionaries
corresponds to the image of the authoritarian personality that T. W. Adorno and others
noted in 1950 within the framework of clinical research into the inclination towards
Fascistic-authoritarian ideologies."

Here is the link:

http://www.stmi.bayern.de/imperia/m...fassungsschutz/scientology/system_so_engl.pdf

Love

Markus

The end product of scientology is a person who is fanatical about scientology and will work towards scientology goals to the extent that all other goals the person ever had are totally extinguished.

See "Mrs pattycake's" post of today where she talks about how she realised that that was what they were doing with her on the "OT levels" and how "sec checking" was in fact to bring about this result.

When a person does reach this enslaved state their purpose is to get as many others as they can to the same enslaved point.

The steps to the goal of enslaving the individual are a series of psychological traps which totally destroy the free will of the individual.

On this point Scientology could be said to be worse than nazism because the individual's psyche is "entered" altered, made susceptible to more and more control by the cult and the cult leader. The victim is manouvered into accepting alteration of his own mind, culminating at higher levels in the implanting of delusions which, once accepted mean that many of them will never be able to think "for themselves" again. Even some who beccome disaffected with the cult and leave, nevertheless, leave with their minds still controlled by implants recieved while in the cult. Even Hitler didn't go that far.

Scientology fits the definition of fascist and totalitarian.

Scientology has not yet done damage equivalent to the Holocaust. They have not had enough power to do that yet. Arguments comparing Nazism with scientology are completely sound if the argument is about the elements of the ideology, and their nature and whether or not scientology has the potential to achieve as much horror as Nazism did under Hitler. Scientology, because it has many elements of fascism should be looked at and compared to nazism.

Markus

Scientology is in deed a Nazi-like-cult!

The end product of scientology is a person who is fanatical about scientology and will work towards scientology goals to the extent that all other goals the person ever had are totally extinguished.

See "Mrs pattycake's" post of today where she talks about how she realised that that was what they were doing with her on the "OT levels" and how "sec checking" was in fact to bring about this result.

When a person does reach this enslaved state their purpose is to get as many others as they can to the same enslaved point.

The steps to the goal of enslaving the individual are a series of psychological traps which totally destroy the free will of the individual.

On this point Scientology could be said to be worse than nazism because the individual's psyche is "entered" altered, made susceptible to more and more control by the cult and the cult leader. The victim is manouvered into accepting alteration of his own mind, culminating at higher levels in the implanting of delusions which, once accepted mean that many of them will never be able to think "for themselves" again. Even some who beccome disaffected with the cult and leave, nevertheless, leave with their minds still controlled by implants recieved while in the cult. Even Hitler didn't go that far.

Scientology fits the definition of fascist and totalitarian.

Scientology has not yet done damage equivalent to the Holocaust. They have not had enough power to do that yet. Arguments comparing Nazism with scientology are completely sound if the argument is about the elements of the ideology, and their nature and whether or not scientology has the potential to achieve as much horror as Nazism did under Hitler. Scientology, because it has many elements of fascism should be looked at and compared to nazism.

Here is the post of Mrs. Pattycake http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=264777&postcount=2 and here you can find them this elements of nazism:

"Before leaving Flag, I had to fill out my “life history” - this was needed to see if I “qualified” for the Freewinds . I had heard about these but never done one before – it is a huge questionnaire with hundreds of questions about all aspects of your life. It includes your drug history – every drug you have ever taken , including all medical and dental drugs from your childhood through to present time.

It also asked loads of questions about any family connections to psychs, media etc and all ethics handlings you have ever had. You also had to list all of your Scio training

Then you had to list all of your “participation” ( how you helped to expand Scientology ). They wanted specifics - what you did when, where and what were the results.

This was then looked over by the MAA to see if there were any “outpoints”- fortunately mine looked fine. I had heard of some folk needing to go home and do additional participation before being allowed onto VIII.

It seemed odd that someone who had devoted so much time, energy and money to getting this far up the Bridge would NEED to be checked out like this, especially after all of those expensive sec checks which had very similar questions !

And remember this was just the first step to be eligible to “go” to the ship – then there would be the
2 to 4 intensive sec check and resultant ethics handlings when you got there ! It was all kind of intimidating and definitely did not set the scene for a very pleasant experience . The regs kept assuring me that folk were having blow out wins on these OTVIII elig checks and that the success stories they wrote were incredible , praising the sec check as much as OTVIII itself ! I DID NOT BUY IT - and I told them so on many times !

Gone were my naive ideas of “cruising around on a luxury liner” on some sort of a pleasurable holiday . I knew OTVIII would be in its own way, just as demanding as OTVII . In fact one of my friends who had recently completed OTVIII , took great pleasure in telling me that “the ethics level on the ship was a whole new level above Flag”.

I guess I was beginning to wonder about the true result of OT VIII – the first “real” OT level and why was there all this focus on ethics.

Anyway – I agreed that I would come back for OTVIII once the baby was a few months old. To be honest, in my heart, I knew that I was not likely to want to travel around the world with my new born baby to let some stranger look after him for 4 weeks whilst I spent day and night getting through OTVIII . We had waited 10 years to have another kid after our difficult situation with our daughter – I knew I would want to be at home enjoying every moment with our extended families .

Well – Jack was born in February and to our relief, he was happy and healthy. We were ecstatic !!! Traveling back to Flag was the last thing I was thinking of. I was beginning to think that it might be best for hubby to go to Flag next and try to finish VII – then he could go on to OTVIII. Perhaps that would inspire me – he could come home and tell me how great it all was. (As I mentioned in my prevoius thread) I had started to have these strange dreams about OTVIII – where I opened the pack and in LRH's handwriting it said “ Ha, ha, ha ... it's all been a big joke ! ” . Whilst I “knew” that this was not the case – I was having a hell of a lot of trouble getting excited about it.

By March, I had to go to my daughter's next therapy training course. This meant being away from home for 10 days . I took both Courtney and Jack to Sydney whilst hubby stayed at the farm . My entire family and two girlfriends, both with disabled kids, all came and stayed with us, helping me with my daughter and the new baby. It was a totally enjoyable – but after 10 days I was pretty tired – breast feeding and looking after a new baby, learning new therapy exercises, then there was the 9 hours drive home !

I arrived home totally exhausted at 11pm. - we got the kids to bed and dumped the luggage. Then hubby started to tell me about this group called Anonymous that had been attacking the Church. I thought to myself – “WTF ??? doesn't he know I am exhausted ?” What is he telling me about this for now !!! I acked him and he continued – Christ he was on a roll !!!. I told him we had had attacks before and the Church had always handled them, so not to worry. Very seriously he said “ NO, this is different , there is stuff I need to tell you – some of the things they are saying are true”. Some how I managed in my exhausted state to ack him well enough to stop the conversation that night .

The next day he began where he had left off – downloading a lot of information he had read on the internet. Initially, he had been asked by someone at CCHR ANZO to go on the net and respond to a comment Mark Hanna ( spokesperson for Scientology ) had made about Scientology . Hubby did that in a pro scio manner and was surprised at some of the responses he got. This started him pulling the string – to see what the hell was behind this.

We had been in Scientology for 20 + years and knew that there was “some untrue and bad things” on the net about Scientology – so being good little boys and girls we had never looked and had very easily brushed off any family or friends comments about it, in the past .

However, what hubby discovered was, there was an overwhelming, monumental amount of information about Scientology on the internet !!! This included the actual, supposedly highly confidential OT levels, which we had guarded with briefcases, locks, alarms and security services for years ! It was a huge shock !!!

What was more incredible was that there were hundreds of personal stories from people who were ex-scios, many of whom had been on staff and in the SO , a lot of them were highly trained . Even more incredible, some were ex- Int members – the upper echelon of Scientologists – they were all revealing their experiences with Scientology.

Many of the stories were just terrible, exposing some gross human rights abuses or incredible harm the Church had perpetuated. What was worse was that these stories were ringing true – how had we not noticed these things before ? But ... we had noticed some of them . Then why had we brushed them aside ? Well sometimes we hadn't , we had tried to get some of it handled, had written it up etc, but then we had run into a brick wall. Then why hadn't we fought harder and done more to correct these things ? Why ????

Hubby, not one to do anything half arsed – started to read... and read ...and read. Within a few days he had read all the major critics books. He would stop every few hours and download to me – I would drive him half mad playing the devils advocate – “ how do we know that is not just made up ?”. Having an almost photographic memory, he was able to cross reference stories and data, jotting down new names to “google” in his quest to research the subject and get to the truth.

Within a very short space of time, we were able to conclude and have verified, that there were many things seriously wrong with the Church. And as we sat on the sofa discussing this, we both felt an enormous sense of relief , as we realised we were discovering and confronting the truth and we were getting ourselves out of the trap we had woven around ourselves for so many years. It was amazing – although we did not have the full picture we already knew that we would never look at or act in the same way towards Scientology again. We both felt free – free to reach out and find out, free to decide and choose – and we knew we would not be choosing the path that the Church had “carefully tapped out” for us – it was a very good feeling - it was in fact a huge “release”.

And shortly thereafter,... the penny dropped – the reason for continual ethics handlings on the OTVII and VIII's

As you know “ Ethics” is used “to handle counter intention and other intention”. Once these are “removed”, ethics is stopped ... So if ethics was being used to handle these things, what were the counter and other intentions ?

I had a huge cog ... it was ANY OTHER INTENTION that anyone had, that was other than the SO's COMMAND INTENTION !!!

You see ... as far as the dedicated SO were concerned, I was not one of the most ethical beings on the planet – I was not in the SO ( nor was I on staff ) - further, I was not devoting every single waking hour to the expansion of Scientology like they were !!! What they wanted removed were any other ideas and activities that were cutting across this path – they wanted to get rid of the things that I was interested in, that did not align to Command Intention - the purpose was to make me one of them !!! That was what it was all about !!!

When you read the rave success stories of OTVIII's you'll see that this is exactly right – they all rave about how they are now going off to boom their area in some major way – devoting their life to the cause even MORE than before !!!

I just thought OMG !!! I really don't want THAT !!! And at that point I knew I was finished with my journey up the Bridge and would have no regrets about that.

You get to the top of the Bridge to became exactly what the SO wants – a diligent, unquestioning, industrious Scientologist , whose main aim in life is to forward Scientology in every means possible. Ummm – this is not my idea of Total Freedom or Spiritual Enlightenment.

Helluvahoax hit the nail on the head - you get to the top of the Bridge to become a Scientology slave !!!

I wonder how many OTVII's and VIII's have also had this cognition – I know quite a few who have. It makes me wonder if the Freewinds will ever be able to release OTIX and X - how many are left who want it ??? "

Love

Markus

Markus

Stalin killed more people than Hitler?

Godwin's law. So prevalent. So annoying. May as well make one with Stalin as the comparison point. He killed even more people.

Are you joking? Stalin killed many people in a very cruel way.But I think if I sum up all the people who were killed in WW 2 by the Germans Stalin is far behind Hitler.
And I think the suppressive system of Hitler has much more common ground with the mind manipulating system of the Church of Scientology than the system of the communist dictator Stalin.

Markus