What's new

STABLE Datums that make Scientologists UNSTABLE

olska

Silver Meritorious Patron
Wow! So, now i get it! Those SPs are not virtually impossible to detect cuz of their super-sneaky-tech! Bastards!

Does that mean that the best SPs are the ones Scientologists can never detect?

Like Ron?

Like COB?

Yep, you got it, take a win! :coolwink:

Good twin

Floater
Good twin's been chewing on this

Recently I was sitting in my doctor's office and he informed me that I have a staph infection. Yeah, yucky gross and disgusting. I told him that the pain from the wound was so disturbing and distracting that it was creating a tremendous amount of stress in my day to day life.

Then I thought about the possibility that the stress might have been present prior to the infection and and I introverted into a small but actual mental spin of sorts. My doctor informed me that the infection was more than likely stress related and that stress creates a compromised immune system. I had to really force myself into a calm and quiet state of mind to let his words sink in and evaluate if this could possibly be true for me.

I remembered a time when I was a Scientologist. I was running a mission and I was on course regularly and my partner was out in L.A. doing his OT levels and I had a six year old daughter and a psycho roommate. I was happy then and I was upstat then I was making it go right and winning.

But one afternoon I had horrible pain in my chest. I mean horrible, double over, can't catch my breath pain. So I calmly drove to the emergency room of my favorite hospital to determine if I was having a heart attack or dying. I didn't allow myself to be upset of scared or even worried too much. I just arrived at the ER to do some standard handling.

Once the technician completed the EKG and informed me that I wasn't dying or having a heart attack it was over for me. I didn't really listen to the doctor tell me that I should follow up with my own primary care physician and get further tests to see what caused the pain. All I needed to know was that I wouldn't be dead by Thursday at two. The doctor told me that I was probably having a "panic attack". I completely rejected this idea. I KNEW that I was completely incapable of having a "panic attack".

As you say Hoaxie, I had stable datums. I had stable datums that were far superior to any information medical science had to offer. I had information that they (the experts) were not privvy to. There was no reason for me to take their advice or follow their instructions. I sought just enough information from them to allign with my own superior information and come up with my own plan of action.

Now I wonder if the health problems I have today may have been prevented if I didn't have the stable datums so earnestly imparted to me by my faith in the UFO cartoon Cult of Scientology. I wonder what would have happened if I had been able to look at the possibility that I was taking on way too much and emotionally collapsing under the stress and actually reached out to traditional professionals.........

Well, we all wonder. Don't we?

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
---snipped for brevity----

Then I thought about the possibility that the stress might have been present prior to the infection and and I introverted into a small but actual mental spin of sorts. My doctor informed me that the infection was more than likely stress related and that stress creates a compromised immune system.

Once the technician completed the EKG and informed me that I wasn't dying or having a heart attack it was over for me. I didn't really listen to the doctor tell me that I should follow up with my own primary care physician and get further tests to see what caused the pain. All I needed to know was that I wouldn't be dead by Thursday at two. The doctor told me that I was probably having a "panic attack". I completely rejected this idea. I KNEW that I was completely incapable of having a "panic attack".

As you say Hoaxie, I had stable datums. I had stable datums that were far superior to any information medical science had to offer. I had information that they (the experts) were not privvy to. There was no reason for me to take their advice or follow their instructions. I sought just enough information from them to allign with my own superior information and come up with my own plan of action.

I wonder what would have happened if I had been able to look at the possibility that I was taking on way too much and emotionally collapsing under the stress and actually reached out to traditional professionals.........

Well, we all wonder. Don't we?

Outstanding post GT!

Stress you say? Like being the desperate saver-salvager of the entire universe before it implodes into an eternity of nightmarish implanting and slavery?

Can I share a win? :D

When I realized that:

I AM NOT A UNIVERSE SAVER.
I AM NOT A PLANET SAVER.
I AM NOT A CITY SAVER
I AM NOT A NEIGHBORHOOD SAVER
I AM NOT A BLOCK SAVER
I AM NOT A NEIGHBOR SAVER
I AM NOT A SELF-SAVER.
NOTHING NEEDS TO BE SAVED.
EVERYTHING IS NORMAL.
THIS IS HOW LIFE IS.
PERFECTLY IMPERFECT.

That's the moment I stopped "saving" for my Bridge and starting living.

The stress that was released upon taking that impossibly grim and hopeless task off my shoulders was approximately 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 "Divisions of Tone Arm Charge".

I didn't need to see the reg or examiner after that.