What's new

2015 SCIENTOLOGY PREDICTIONS -- You heard it here first!

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Your postulates stick - like Marty baiting DM into a lawsuit with a third party and Katie blowing.

For 2015, kindly postulate NoName's 2D blowing (not just this UTR crap that's been going on) and self publishing a tell-all on Amazon.

DM running naked around Park City Utah screaming "I'm an OT" during January 2015 would also be nice.

Your postulates stick - like Marty baiting DM into a lawsuit with a third party and Katie blowing. DONE SIR!

For 2015, kindly postulate NoName's 2D blowing (not just this UTR crap that's been going on) and self publishing a tell-all on Amazon. POSTULATE MADE! COM LAG COUNTER HAS BEEN OFFICIALLY STARTED AND THE SECONDS ARE ALREADY TICKING BY.....

DM running naked around Park City Utah screaming "I'm an OT" during January 2015 would also be nice. LOL. CAN'T GO THERE--ALREADY WILL HAVE TROUBLE SLEEPING JUST BY YOUR REQUESTING THAT & THE VISUAL THAT ENSUED. LOL

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
Okay, the patron saint of futuristic channeling just came on line and whispered this little bit of gossip to me:

JENNY LINSON WILL BLOW
Yes, ... ok, ..... but what (or whom) will she blow ? SCOHB ? For this .... job, will she be paid better than now ? I don´t get it....

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
I third that! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I'd have it on my coffee table, read it and lol over and over again. What a great discussion starter!

Really, HH! I'm excited at the idea! Possible titles or chapters:

True Tales of the Spaceship Cult
None Dare Call It Hilarious

LOL

I am already compiling other chapter titles. So far, my favorite is:

Everything you were afraid to ask about Scientology, from....

MONIQUE YINGLING
to
BTS UP THE YINGYANG

Veda

Sponsor
Kim Jong Un is given a Korean language copy of Dianetics by his basket player friend:

mqdefault.jpg

kim-jong-un.jpg

Kim Jong Un becomes a Scientologist, orders all North Koreans to become Dianetic auditors (or else... much as Farrakhan did to his followers), and institutes metered Security Checking.

North Korea becomes first Clear country.

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
Your postulates stick - like Marty baiting DM into a lawsuit with a third party and Katie blowing. DONE SIR!

VWD!!!

For 2015, kindly postulate NoName's 2D blowing (not just this UTR crap that's been going on) and self publishing a tell-all on Amazon. POSTULATE MADE! COM LAG COUNTER HAS BEEN OFFICIALLY STARTED AND THE SECONDS ARE ALREADY TICKING BY.....

:drama:

DM running naked around Park City Utah screaming "I'm an OT" during January 2015 would also be nice. LOL. CAN'T GO THERE--ALREADY WILL HAVE TROUBLE SLEEPING JUST BY YOUR REQUESTING THAT & THE VISUAL THAT ENSUED. LOL

In that case I'll postulate that my postulates will stick as well as yours. And postulate that DM will get into a fender bender during Sundance and run naked down the street in Park City, Utah screaming "I am an OT!!!!!"

He will be mistaken for a "lost boy" from Warren Jeffs's polygamist compound and the local police will attempt re-assimilation.

R2-45

Silver Meritorious Patron
The asthmatic dwarf will be arrested on a morals charge somewhere on Hollywood Boulevard.

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
1. Travolta bails.
2. More former high-ranking Int. types escape.
3. Video turns up on Youtube of DM in a drunken rage.

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron

I am trying to pick a winner for my first 2015 PREDICTION. Back in December of 2011 and 2012 I made some bold predictions that in fact came true (e.g. "Tommy Davis will blow" and "..in a few years, Katie Holmes will blow.")

So, i have been trying to channel some really cosmic junk but all I am getting on the Scientology channeling hotline is a lot of "static". LOL

What's wrong with my channeling this year?! It really sucks. Maybe I should just concentrate a moment and see if I can at least spot something from the future, wait......wait......

Okay, the patron saint of futuristic channeling just came on line and whispered this little bit of gossip to me:

JENNY LINSON WILL BLOW
(but they will call it a "medical leave")

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

PS: It's filled with "static" as $cientology

IS

IMPLODING! :melodramatic: :omg: :bug::bricks::bricks::bricks::bricks::bricks:
:bricks::bricks::bricks::bricks::bricks::bricks:
:bricks::bricks::bricks::bricks::bricks::bricks:
:bricks::bricks::bricks: :bricks::bricks::bricks: :coolwink::melodramatic:

Meantime, my 2014 Predictions are:

1) "dave" has a heart attack, is secretly taken to a medical facility that says:
"Sorry, pal, you don't have Insurance and we only take insurance..no cash". :roflmao::buzzin::hysterical::hysterical:

2) The peeps locked in "The Hole" FINALLY Get that they "don hav to take this stinkin shit no more"

3) A BIG Celebrity wakes up and leaves, telling ALL. :clap::clap::clap::happydance:

Ok, that's my start. :)

Happy Holidays to one and ALL :) :hug:

Tory/Magoo

KissMyStats

Patron with Honors
Your postulates stick - like Marty baiting DM into a lawsuit with a third party and Katie blowing.

For 2015, kindly postulate NoName's 2D blowing (not just this UTR crap that's been going on) and self publishing a tell-all on Amazon.

DM running naked around Park City Utah screaming "I'm an OT" during January 2015 would also be nice.

I would prefer he be wearing a pink tutu instead of being naked.......otherwise I like this !

KissMyStats

Patron with Honors
Thirty more NN lawsuits filed.

Ten more lawsuits filed against the COS conglomerate clusterfuck.

Major celeb leaves loudly.

Major player on staff/SO leave loudly.

More Org combine with each other.

More Ideal Orgs (renovated or not) are sold off.

And lastly on a more personal note, my friend's son wakes up and goes back to her.

(This is more like a wish list but that's okay.)

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
Re: 2015 SCIENTOLOGY PREDICTIONS : DISCONNECTION

Ah, disconnection. My prediction for the coming year about disconnection is this : The cult will not change at all on disconnection, period.

BUT, here is what I think is going to shift BIG TIME : us. Yeah, a spouse, a loved one, a parent, a child, a friend, a relative, a sibling - or the whol;e dang cult " disconnects " from me. They can do that & here is MY shift. I can think about, hold dear, love & remember another ALL I want to. That other person that "disconnected" is only in charge of them but NOT me. I get to decide who I consider myself connected to.

My childhood friends lost in an accident are no longer here but I still think of them regularly ad I do my granparents, parents, a sibling, etc. I am still CONNECTED to those people. I can't change that they are not here now. I can still love them. I can still feel connected.

Likewise with those who "disconnected" from me. They do have control over their end of that and I have my control over my end of that & I am STILL CONNECTED.

They get to do what they want ( or in some instances are made to do ) & I get to make my choices, too.

So when someone things they have disconnected from me I just smile & think ' Oh, not really. We are still connected. "
In many instances I've found me accepting the attitude I have ends the pushing against the disconnect &, somehow, it just starts to ease away.

My real friends, I'll always love so my hope is others will come to continue to love those who disconnected from us.

It isn't over. we are working on it. They are working on it.

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: 2015 SCIENTOLOGY PREDICTIONS : DISCONNECTION

Ah, disconnection. My prediction for the coming year about disconnection is this : The cult will not change at all on disconnection, period.

BUT, here is what I think is going to shift BIG TIME : us. Yeah, a spouse, a loved one, a parent, a child, a friend, a relative, a sibling - or the whol;e dang cult " disconnects " from me. They can do that & here is MY shift. I can think about, hold dear, love & remember another ALL I want to. That other person that "disconnected" is only in charge of them but NOT me. I get to decide who I consider myself connected to.

My childhood friends lost in an accident are no longer here but I still think of them regularly ad I do my granparents, parents, a sibling, etc. I am still CONNECTED to those people. I can't change that they are not here now. I can still love them. I can still feel connected.

Likewise with those who "disconnected" from me. They do have control over their end of that and I have my control over my end of that & I am STILL CONNECTED.

They get to do what they want ( or in some instances are made to do ) & I get to make my choices, too.

So when someone things they have disconnected from me I just smile & think ' Oh, not really. We are still connected. "
In many instances I've found me accepting the attitude I have ends the pushing against the disconnect &, somehow, it just starts to ease away.

My real friends, I'll always love so my hope is others will come to continue to love those who disconnected from us.

It isn't over. we are working on it. They are working on it.

^^ Which IS what got me saying:

Tick Tock, Tick Tock,
Time IS on **our** side!!

(The more people who LOOK, the more people who will wake UP.
The more people who wake UP...the more people who will LEAVE.

The more peeps who LEAVE..............the more people who will speak OUT.

The more people who speak OUT---the more people who will WAKE UP!

Tick Tock, baby!!!

:bighug:

Tory/Magoo

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
I think it is time now for my precise prediction for 2015:

"Grant Cardone and his lovely wife Elena Lyons (aka Cardone) get a role in a film about crazy culties and by playing themself they win an Co$-Oscar."

Trailers are already available on youtube.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
OK, haven't had any coffee as yet this morning :nervous: but will give some predictions for the upcoming new year:

(my first two are actually from last year but I'd like to renew them)

1) Tony Ortega's book will be released and instantly become a New York Times Bestseller, breaking into the Top Five and later receiving a nomination for a Pulitzer Prize.

<snip>

It was announced just this morning that this book will be released in May of this year.
http://tonyortega.org/2015/01/10/co...-most-infamous-campaign-of-terror/#more-18887

The internet is still going to be buzzing with news from the HBO Documentary and I believe that this will help tremendously in generating interest from the general public for this book.

Plus millions of people will have already seen Tony on TV as he will be appearing in the HBO Documentary. :yes:

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
For the unaware:

And Emma will add an animated YSCOHB emoticon.

Right.. With the bird figured out..

What does YSCOHB mean?

Marty has that in the title of his letter:
http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2009/09/03/dm-yscohb/

(Someone asked several pages back. I'vbe been lurking since to get the answer!)

:unsure:

YSCOHB = You Should Check Out Hairy Butts :confused2:

Funny but....

John Sweeney Talks The Church of Fear, Which Comes Out Today

Ex-members of the Church say that the role of the Communicator is a deliberately constructed cut-out. [The texts] read as if Miscavige says something, his word is recorded and transcribed and put into the third person, so there is always a measure of deniability,” Sweeney writes.

“Taken together,” he adds, the texts “paint an extraordinarily weird picture of the Church.”

There’s no doubt about that. For instance, after Sweeney interviewed actress Anne Archer — who barked at him “Do I look brainwashed to you?” — Rinder reported to his boss that she had “demolished” Sweeney. But that doesn’t seem to satisfy Stuckenbrock/Miscavige, who fires back…

“Were these ass rippings on camera?…Any other details, you Generality infested CSMF?”

Sweeney says CSMF stands for “Cock Sucking Mother Fucker.”

As he points out, it’s a bit hard to imagine the leader of a mainstream church chewing out underlings in quite the same way.

Other choice utterances from Scientology’s pope (through his communicator):

“Now answer my comm, you CICS!” (CICS = Counter-Intentional Cock Sucker, “counter-intention” being church jargon for failing to carry out Miscavige’s orders, or “intention.”)

Another actual quote, with misspellings: “You really are just sp aren’t you? I wqaited to get this crap? I can’t even believe it. You just can’t work or do can you? YS YS YS YS YS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” (YS = You Suck. SP = suppressive person, Scientology’s notion of a hopelessly degraded human being who doesn’t deserve to be in the church.)

“One ex-member of the Church later told me that this kind of potty-mouthed, one-way abusive language was standard from David Miscavige. Another of his favourite sign-offs was YSCOHB. Decoded, it means: ‘You Suck Cock On Hollywood Boulevard’,” Sweeney writes.
http://tonyortega.org/2013/01/07/john-sweeney-talks-the-church-of-fear-which-comes-out-today/

With a mouth like that, I think this prediction for DM was on the money:

Re: 2015 SCIENTOLOGY PREDICTIONS -- You heard it here first!
R2-45

The asthmatic dwarf will be arrested on a morals charge somewhere on Hollywood Boulevard.

:biggrin:

Lohan2008

Gold Meritorious Patron
Major CofS celebrity will stand up at "Going Clear" movie at Sundance crying out "YES, I saw DM act like that, take those people (points at handlers) into custody"

:bump2: