"What's the Difference Between This and a Bad Cocaine Habit?"

"Scientology: The Bridge to Total Slavery"

"Scientology: Total Freedom Delivered By Total Slaves"

"I Want My Money Back"

"Declared Suppressive Person"

etc....

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor

Actually, there's an image that goes behind it, which is the 'narconon' stick man breaking out of the 'double triangle'.

I'd show you, but, it's not up anywhere right now.
It'd be easy to make it look good though.

Zinj

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Brainstorming:

"Laughter is the best revenge"

"Love Conquers All: Even Cults"

"I Knew Tom Cruise"

"Ask Them About Disconnection"

"Ask Me About Disconnection"

"L Ron Hubbard is a Dead Con Man"

"It took me a While, But I finally Figured it Out - Did you?"

""Free Katie!"

"You Don't Know the History of Scientology - I Do!"

"David Miscavage is a Little Weasel!"

"Tom Cruise Believes in Space Aliens"

"Tom Cruise Promotes Disconnection"

"Scientology Threatened My Family"

etc...

These are really fricken good. I love all of them... Man... there is a brain cell in there!!!

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
I'm sorry, this slogan is hilarious!

But instead of "I'm Glib" , I'd put, "The Miscavige Experiment".

My only thought on that is, almost nobody knows who the fuck David Miscavige is. Almost certainly fewer than know the 'You're Glib' quote from Tommy :)

But, the possibilities are endless. I like the idea of something that doesn't even *mention* Scientology that's immediately recognizable.

Zinj

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
My only thought on that is, almost nobody knows who the fuck David Miscavige is. Almost certainly fewer than know the 'You're Glib' quote from Tommy :)

But, the possibilities are endless. I like the idea of something that doesn't even *mention* Scientology that's immediately recognizable.

Zinj

Total agreement from me on that. No mention, no suit.

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron

Zinj

You're right.

You had the perfect idea.

I'm still laughing on the slogan.

How'bout:

"I made it through the wall of liars"

Last edited:

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
These are all great ideas! Once a logo and slogan etc has been chosen for the website we could do the TShits etc through cafe press. If we kept the profit margin really low it would cost very little.

MarkWI

Patron Meritorious
These are all great ideas! Once a logo and slogan etc has been chosen for the website we could do the TShits etc through cafe press. If we kept the profit margin really low it would cost very little.

You could finance this site expenses with it plus we can build a fund for small projects, for example for sending a 'welcome kit' to all new freeloader or arcx person address we can head of.

That would make us expand, fluorish and prosper into a big ideal org!:omg:

:D

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
You could finance this site expenses with it plus we can build a fund for small projects, for example for sending a 'welcome kit' to all new freeloader or arcx person address we can head of.

That would make us expand, fluorish and prosper into a big ideal org!:omg:

Yes, I think proceeds from the sales of these TShits should be used to fund ESMB.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Freudian slip!? - That's stretching things a bit imo.. But I will concede that wearing 'only' a Tshit could be considered a freudian slip.. In some circumstances.