What's new

How do you pick up a new body?

KissMyStats

Patron with Honors
It's a rhetorical question being posed by Dean, which I believe is a valid one.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhetorical_question

Sort of like this, now that I think about it.

During the LRH death event, given by Pat Broeker, Cooley, and DM,

they said Hubbard left the body causatively, because the body was an impediment to his (LRH) research.

So the question would be, if LRH's body was an impediment, and he had to leave the body, well,

where is the hat write-up for us humans (clears, OT's, homo novus, etc. LOL) leaving the body, to get LRH's data on being fully OT?

and how could we scientologists follow in LRH's foot-steps to leave the body and get communications to become fully OT like he was? Where is the hat write-up?

Bottom line in my eyes, and Dean's -----------------BULLSHIT. IT's all -------------- BULLSHIT.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

I agree with everything you said and it IS bullshit.....but if you asked a hard core Scn this question about the hat write-up, which is a great question, they would tell you to "find your word" as all of the answers are in the tech and policy volumes. I can just hear it now. OK. Back to my cocktail.

KissMyStats

Patron with Honors
LOLOLOL

Actually Ron did in fact give the tech on how to come back. It's at the very tail end of a taped lecture, thus many may have missed it. He was quite specific:

"...when your body serves no useful purpose for you, you simply discard it and go find another fresh one. Many of you seem to be confused about how to go about acquiring another body. There's quite a simple trick that beings use to do that. One simply locates a body in good working condition and so on and so forth. I trust that this vital data will be useful to you. Thank you." (end of tape)

For anyone still not getting it, I would suggest clay demoing the last two steps of the technique ("and so on and so forth").

EDIT: The above LRH lecture was channeled. I took copious notes in the theta universe and was sure to quote Ron verbatim so as not to alter-is Source's wisdom, and so on and so forth.

Ok, I was up all night working on my clay demo. Can you give me a checkout?

Dean Blair

Silver Meritorious Patron
Very well put, thank you for the response and congrats on the new found belief. Although I am not a christian, I have read some of the bible and found many things that make sense. I thought about it some more, and I think my question boils down to the past life recollection in session thing. I was never able to do it, despite many many hours of auditing. I guess that plays into your belief that there is nothing there to recall. If that is the case, what are all these people in session seeing/recalling or whatever you want to call it. I guess everyone is just making crap up, saying whatever they need to when prompted by the auditor, to get done and onto the next thing. Is it a case of "I want to believe" so you just go with it? You made it to OT5, what were your thoughts at the time about past life recall? Was it real to you then? Again no need to answer if to invasive, I'm just really curious.

Well...as someone who audited for many years I too ran lots and lots of past lives as did most of my PCs. My opinion is that if you can make up a story, you can run past lives. There was even a "remedy" in Scientology for those Who were unable to run past lives that simply had the person mock up an incident when asked for an earlier similar incident. Literally just make one up until the guy was running incidents which he believed to be past lives. It's kinda like hypnosis with the positive suggestion being "Is there an earlier similar incident ?" L Ron was an accomplished hypnotist after all.

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
Interesting comments there, HollywoodGuy . . .

For those interested, I did a write-up on ESMB of a personal experience of the event of going through a death sequence and looking for a new body in 1963. As you can read in the link below . . . my experience and spiritual perceptions were later verified by the mother involved. Also validated by a member here who later knew the family involved (audited them in Sydney).

Make of it what thou willst :biggrin:

Link: The death at Bronte 1963
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?9333-Ascension-Experience&p=198701&viewfull=1#post198701

What I make of it is that you guessed the sex of a baby with a 50 percent chance of success.

I'm not impressed.

TheSpectator

Patron with Honors
I was in Scientology for decades and reached the level of OT5 and Class 9 C/S. One question I always had while I was a believer was how do you pick up a new body after dropping your current one? What determines who gets it?

I had never really found anything specific about this. Sure, there were a few rare tapes and references where Hubbard mentions between lives areas, implant stations, and so forth but the usual statement after a person passes away is that "They will just go and pick up a new body." What if a thousand or ten thousand thetans want that same body? How does that work?

I have been out of Scientology now for four or five years. I no longer believe in BTs and Clusters. I don't believe that a body is a compaction of other beings. I also don't believe in past lives anymore but I am curious as to how a Scientologist would handle the problem of too many souls and not enough bodies. I don't think that just because you are a Scientologist that you get to go to the front of the line although at one time I believed that was the case.

I'm glad you're out, Dean! I remember you as my auditor at AOLA in the 90s.

I remember this being a topic of discussion amongst Scientologists; when and how they were going to pick up a new body "next lifetime". As you said, there were only a few random and vague LRH quotes about this.

Pregnant Scientologists kept this myth alive because they'd always talk about all the thetans who were trying to pick up the body in their womb. One woman told her daughter that that she (the mother) kicked out all the other thetans until she (the daughter) arrived and the mother let her stay to be the daughter. OMG! Really??!! :duh: But that's how narcissistic Scientologists become.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
I know this was written as a joke, but I swear to hell coming across something incredibly similar to this.

You're right. It's supposed to read like Hubbard is saying it. It ain't hard to do that.

After all, I have thousands of hours of LRH taped lectures available to me via my file clerk and perfect recall, being a Clear and whatnot.

If you're feeling particularly masochistic today, here's another from the thread entitled "L. Ron Hubbard's last known recorded words."

It has been said that the following is Hubbard's last known recorded words.

This fascinating material was originally posted on the "Stupid Thread", but as it may be of historical or even therapeutic value, I am re-posting it here.

Has anyone ever tried this "tech" or heard of it being used to good result on someone who has arthritis or various orthopedic dysfunctions of the wrist/hand? Any comments would also be appreciated if anyone has bumped into this wholetrack material during their auditing or otherwise.

LRH Advice Tape of 1 April 1984: "OT Review: Earth Time & Forgettfulness"

(excerpt at 27:34):

"....but isn't that fascinating that we have not less than 17 methods of clearing a human being and moving him up the line to full Operating Thetan. Now, what we have done here in Earth time appears to be quite miraculous, don't you see, just a few years--well, earth years--which by the way is the most marvelous thing you can imagine because did you know that time has nothing to do with the movement of the planet around the sun? Oh nobody bothered to explain that to you?

Well, along about 213 trillion years ago, a fella was staring at the sun--nobody knows why people--suntanning or whatever people do on these planets. Now, get this datum understood because time is what ails thee and the sun has got nothing whatsoever to do with it! A year is not the earth circumnavigating a sun. Check your wristwatches right now, because the round shape of your watch is a dramatization of the round shape of the implant wheel that made you forget time--it has nothing to do with the shape of the earth or the shape of the sun.

That wristwatch you are wearing is why you sometimes get achy wrists when you are doing a lot of typing or gardening or whatever homo sap does with their hands. It kicks in the time implant and the next thing you know old Bill Smithers is suffering from old age forgetfullness and complaining to some medico about arthritis. All he'd have to do is take off that restimulator off his wrist and put it in a drawer and that would be the end of his arthritis."

Gib

Crusader
You're right. It's supposed to read like Hubbard is saying it. It ain't hard to do that.

After all, I have thousands of hours of LRH taped lectures available to me via my file clerk and perfect recall, being a Clear and whatnot.

If you're feeling particularly masochistic today, here's another from the thread entitled "L. Ron Hubbard's last known recorded words."

oh yes, Mr. File Clerk.

You know I paid lots of bucks to that guy via the auditor, via the COS,

and yet I never met the guy. What a fuk'in rip-off. It's time for a Yelp report. :laugh:

HelluvaHoax!

oh yes, Mr. File Clerk.

You know I paid lots of bucks to that guy via the auditor, via the COS,

and yet I never met the guy. What a fuk'in rip-off. It's time for a Yelp report. :laugh:

:hysterical::hysterical:

Well, finally.....here he is after all this time--The File Clerk!

Be sure to get out of Non Existence with him by making yourself known and finding out what is needed and wanted.

1-1aregistrya.jpg

Gib

Crusader
:hysterical::hysterical:

Well, finally.....here he is after all this time--The File Clerk!

Be sure to get out of Non Existence with him by making yourself known and finding out what is needed and wanted.

1-1aregistrya.jpg

I shall begin,

File Clerk,

what is needed and wanted are all references to DC-8's.

Begin........

Don't make me put you in treason, and don't give me that Pie Face. :roflmao:

HelluvaHoax!

Ok, I was up all night working on my clay demo. Can you give me a checkout?

LOLOLOLOL

Okay, I'll take a look, but remember, you have to maintain TOTAL SILENCE while I standardly inspect your clay demo. Let's see.....

ClayDemo2.jpg

FLUNK!

You forgot to label the electronic tether running into Joe's brain
which connects him to Source data.

Okay, let me just turn over the label and see what it's supposed to be...

(reads label): "And so on and so forth"

Hmmm, you're almost there. Just give me a label on that brain cable
that allows Joe to think exactly like Ron thinks. Then I'll re-look at your
demo and so on and so forth.

Gib

Crusader
[h=3]How do you pick up a new body?[/h]
Do we get to pick the body? I'd like a version of Sienna Miller or Gwynyth Paltrow or Jennifer Connelly, please. I could even be persuaded to buy a copy of Dianetics in exchange!:eyeroll: Well, maybe that's going too far.:omg:

well, when you put it that way. I should have R2-45 myself and re-landed as Bill Gates kid, or some other rich dad. LOL

PS don't do this. :no:

Why did I pick poor dad? :roflmao:

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
The concept of moving in on a body in good working condition and taking over, never made sense to me. A lot of science fiction movies have used that theme, such as "Invasion of the Body Snatchers"
IMHO perhaps a better example would be "All Of Me". In case you haven't seen it, it's about a older, sickly woman wanting to pay an Indian guru to take her soul at death and put it in another woman's (a volunteer) body. At some point she ends up in a man's body (with the man's soul still in it) and they "share" it for a while. Very funny.

"Heaven Can Wait" also comes to mind.

Helena

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
I remember a lecture I listened to.... A tape from the SHSBC... Where it says something like (sorry for the verbal tech :dance3:) :

1. Hubbard telling a story as usual "blablablabla I was looking at the sun becoming bigger and smaller blablabla and I found myself somewhere blablabla, I did not decide to be at that place blablabla, so something was strange blablabla".
2. Hubbard saying something like "blalablabla I then decided to go back there, blablablabla and blablabla I found out this was an implant station blablablabla..."
3. Hubbard saying "when you drop the body, decide to stay as low as you can and don't go to the light blablabla" or something like "don't look at the light. If you do, you will get trapped blablabla".
4. Hubbard saying "so stay as low as you can, you will still remember your life, then go something and pick up the body"...
5. By the way, he says somewhere on the same tape "Decide now where you will go when you drop you body blablabla by doing so, you won't go back to the implant station blablabla but you will go to that place you have decided to go to blablabla."

Well ??? What do you think of this ? BS or not ? :dance3::clap::happydance::happydance::yes::whistling:
I basically agree. However, I would like to add a few details:

There is an implant center out there. But there is no heavenly "vacuum cleaner" that forces you to go there. There are however spirit beings that will meet you and tell you to follow them.

The path to the implant station is lined with light. If that's what you're trying to avoid, then avoid the light.

In my last death-rebirth cycle I did not go to the implant center. I grabbed this body (a poor choice, but that's a story for another time) only 4 days after my death. A trip through the implant station takes about 6 weeks.

There are groups on this Earth "touting" the implant center (under a different name). Everyone is repeated told how wonderful it is and won't it be great when you get there (if they let you in)? All lies.

I suppose one could try to exit the physical universe totally at death but IMHO that's not really workable. So my decision is to pick up a new body (a good one) as soon as possible after I shuffle off this mortal coil.

Helena

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
But if you get your "charge" handled and are in reasonably good shape, you're more likely to get the kind of body you want. (Bonus question: how does the above statement relate to transsexualism?)
I'm still waiting for an answer on this one. I have some cake lined up for whomever figures this out. (Really, it's not that hard.)

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
How about picking up a new body the same way you picked up the one you have now?
The same way (technique), yes, but like I said, it was a very poor choice.

I'm going to be more careful next time.

At least now I have a appreciation of how the whole process actually works. I know what to expect and what to do about it.

Helena

8-8008

Patron with Honors
I basically agree. However, I would like to add a few details:

There is an implant center out there. But there is no heavenly "vacuum cleaner" that forces you to go there. There are however spirit beings that will meet you and tell you to follow them.

The path to the implant station is lined with light. If that's what you're trying to avoid, then avoid the light.

In my last death-rebirth cycle I did not go to the implant center. I grabbed this body (a poor choice, but that's a story for another time) only 4 days after my death. A trip through the implant station takes about 6 weeks.

There are groups on this Earth "touting" the implant center (under a different name). Everyone is repeated told how wonderful it is and won't it be great when you get there (if they let you in)? All lies.

I suppose one could try to exit the physical universe totally at death but IMHO that's not really workable. So my decision is to pick up a new body (a good one) as soon as possible after I shuffle off this mortal coil.

Helena

Thanks for adding to my note :)

Well, not being clear or OT, I don't really know what will happen :bigcry:

But I remember when I was 5, that I got out of my body when I got injured in an accident. I thought it was awesome to be out but I got pulled back inside the body :) Being out, was kind of interesting and fun. Let's see how I do when picking up a new body.... IN ABOUT...... euh......35 years will be OK.

KissMyStats

Patron with Honors
LOLOLOLOL

Okay, I'll take a look, but remember, you have to maintain TOTAL SILENCE while I standardly inspect your clay demo. Let's see.....

ClayDemo2.jpg

FLUNK!

You forgot to label the electronic tether running into Joe's brain
which connects him to Source data.

Okay, let me just turn over the label and see what it's supposed to be...

(reads label): "And so on and so forth"

Hmmm, you're almost there. Just give me a label on that brain cable
that allows Joe to think exactly like Ron thinks. Then I'll re-look at your
demo and so on and so forth.

Damn! I thought I was gonna pass. I will go find my word and fix my clay. You are such a tough, standard KSW supe !